+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

Siege Breaker finished.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/meadows88/ETL%20V/41F3090D-BC1F-4397-8336-0E3B46825A1F_zpsiuc0n9bh.jpg

Now it's just a waiting game for the rest of my vow (shoulder pads) to get here. Hoping for this week.

I guess it gives me time to prep the Knights :)

*envious*

Awesome take on the Gal Vorbak DuskRaider! I'm stuck with painting the core of the army and promised to myself: "no Gal Vorback before you paint 40 Tacticals to the best of your ability"

Boy do I regret that now... :unsure:

Thanks Cap! I'm quite honestly dreading doing the infantry, there's so many. That and I wanted to paint the Dark Martyr really bad, so the Gal Vorbak had to be my first goal.

Hopefully I'll get more done soon for the Week Two update.

Let it not be said that the Mighty God-Potato of Mankind shirks in his duties to the ETL!

I present, Legion Veteran Tactical Squad "Tritons of Marska"  - more pictures to be found in my ETL log Skulls for the XII! A World Eaters Project Log *shamless self plug*

http://i.imgur.com/Ar206Ai.jpg

I The Call of the Hunt answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete the following for the glory of The Lion and the 1st Legion.

Legion command squad with 5 marines combat shields, 3 plasma pistols, 2 power swords- 225pts

Legion Tactical Squad with 15 marines, vexilla, plasma pistol on sergeant- 240pts

Legion Tactical Squad with 15 marines, vexilla, power sword on sergeant- 235pts

Legion Jetbike Squad with multimelta- 145pts

Total points: 845

2016 05 22 16.28.44

2016 05 22 16.29.00

2016 05 22 16.29.06

2016 05 22 16.30.54

2016 05 22 16.30.58

2016 05 22 16.32.01

2016 05 22 16.34.06

2016 05 22 16.34.11

good luck everyone. :)

TCOTH

@Kizzdougs Whoa. Those EC are spectacular. blink.png Easily some of the best i've ever seen.

It's what Kizz, does. He's good like that. happy.png

Those EC are truly incredible!! Love the variation of purple and white in different areas among the minis!

@God Potato: I love the irony of the bloody World Eaters on the heart-shaped wood.... laugh.png

Some more progress on my vow smile.png

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l522/kizzdougs/DSCN4403_zpsknsri4rt.jpg

Keep up the great work everybody thumbsup.gif

Work of art. Truly, truly terrific! Well done sir!

I The Call of the Hunt answer the call of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete the following for the glory of The Lion and the 1st Legion.

Legion command squad with 5 marines combat shields, 3 plasma pistols, 2 power swords- 225pts

Legion Tactical Squad with 15 marines, vexilla, plasma pistol on sergeant- 240pts

Legion Tactical Squad with 15 marines, vexilla, power sword on sergeant- 235pts

Legion Jetbike Squad with multimelta- 145pts

Total points: 845

good luck everyone. smile.png

TCOTH

Welcome and good luck! Make the Lion proud!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Sicaran finished! Been fun to paint. Thanks everyone who gave comments (vogon, your picture was the final inspiration!). I tried something new on the tracks, sure beats boltgun metal....

blogger-image--650466237.jpg

More pics on my plog in my signature.

So next, I'm painting infantry...

I GrMonkey99 rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux V and vow to complete the following from the Mechanicum: Taghmata Omnissiah for a total of 765 points on or before August 15 2016.  Success will bring glory to Mars and failure will doom me to wear the badge of the Oathbreaker until the year end.

11 Thallax, 2 with multi-meltas and 1 photon thruster for 525 points

Thallax

1 Thanatar for 240 points

Thanatar

Doing the bulldance, feeling the flow, working it, working it. 

I'm having a great time already seeing our progress and the other forums stuff, wonderful event (and yeah, I'm out of shoulders).

20160522 182319

Great stuff guys! Some awesome completions coming through and some great WIP shots, let's keep the standard up and remember successful early vows allow for subsequent vows, just remember every pledge needs completion and we need to keep the pace with new vows and subsequent vows.

I'm proud that we have some great pieces coming through such as KBA and his Reaver, kizzdougs and his beautiful breachers, col. Hertford and his sicarian and everything else coming through

I have a slight correction to points on my vow, because I made an oversight on battles scribe, there are only 8 marines, plus the seeker sergeant totalling 390 points instead of 415, thus the actual total of my vow is 665points. Sorry Semper! And sorry team, however I will make up for the booboo and the lost 25 points in the next vow!

Hey 200plus, where's the shield on your Breacher sergeant from? It looks familiar, but I can't place it.

combat shield from the tartaros special weapon kit, I think?

You know what is awesome about an early vow completion? That I can now take my time and rest and not power through everything. I've got the Fellglaive and achillies alpha finished I'm working on the Armoured Proteus but I might just kick back tonight and do little bits on it.

med_gallery_93011_12043_534649.jpg

Three almost done - decals to go. 7 remaining. I have the cables but not going to bother with them, my relentless volkite culverins are special and don't need it, The Warmaster's Mars quartermasters see to that msn-wink.gif

Titan has all panels black/red, most are gold trimmed too. Tested the Legio Mortis transfers on the shields and knees - very nice. Metal parts all sprayed steel. Tested some of the pistons too. Titan taking shape. Now just need to do the weathering and pick out all the details.

Archived