+++E Tenebrae Lux V - Horus Heresy Strategium+++

I think I will join Kurama's rather splendid The Maintenance Bay!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/323044-the-maintenance-bay-》the-god-machines-and-knights-thread《/

I have 6 Knights and lots of ideas! Mainly involving red colour. I also have a new baby coming at the end of the year (in a shape of resin titan)

If I can find my knight decal sheet I'll post my Archeon in the bay.

I'm a slow painter so plan on plugging away-command squad -20 tacticals, 7 termis(these are taking awhile as I'm collecting the characters in termi armor to paint in the glorious yellow of the fists), a spartan, 6 scimitars( thinking of turning them into a second legion, probably BA or DA), a 15 man assault squad, a few apothecaries and characters, fire raptor and a getting started with skitarri box in case I get bored.

Too bad you couldn't... finnish.

Yeah, had all kinds of setbacks. Shoulder injury (all those white "bottles" in one of my pics are painkillers), my new airbrush had UK plug so had to order adapter, run out of paint ordered new ones on 29th of July received them on 11th August!?!? So basically had 3 days to complete my vow.

But now I dont have to rush them so will propably use alot time to get them ready. (especially the tanks)

Well my first ETL was a blast, thanks to everyone for being supportive and passionate, it helped me complete my (very) modest vows. All the amazing work done is awesome to see. 

As for my post-ETL plans, I'll ironically be able to paint a lot more now that I'm moving back to college where I'm allowed to paint. (silly parents and their silly rules.) One more squad of Salamanders vets to finish up, and then I'll be repainting a fair amount of my Imperial Guard while I wait for the next HH boxed game to come out! 

Remember kiddos: Vulkan Lives. 

This was my first ETL and while I had to curtail my vowing due to a planned holiday I really enjoyed the event and am really happy with what I managed to get painted in order to expand my Alpha Legion.

Thank you to Captain Semper and the rest of the admin team who have put so much effort into running this event. Hopefully next year I will be able to take part for the full event.

Also Demonl you have my undying respect for getting TWO Warlord Titans, a Warhound and a Knight finished for this event. Not to mention all the infantry. I am incredibly jealous.

For Alpharius and Terra!

Vogon.

As my first ETL this was great!

Even though I just managed to get a single vow painted I would have gotten even less if it hadn't been for the ETL. After that I got absorbed into painting filthy xenos... That said I've seen really amazing stuff in here and a lot of inspiration, let's hope next year goes even better!!

Post ETL plans involve completing everything I planned to do during etl laugh.png Some more forces for the legion, mixture of vehicles luckily mainly. Think I can pass off on painting any more marines for a lil bit now biggrin.png But still, got something very big coming up. Something like Demonl did msn-wink.gif

Thank you Captain Semper for running it, as always a great time for everyone involved (I hope).

Brothers, I have failed you and I have failed the MDRC. No excuses - I simply did not have the mojo to paint and I didn't force myself to soldier on. I had three months and I didn't even get out of the starters blocks. To all of you, I apologise for dragging the team down.

Keep an eye out - I will be posting up an MDRC participants badge and also a badge of failure, which I fully intend to use, in the near future.

Brothers, I have failed you and I have failed the MDRC. No excuses - I simply did not have the mojo to paint and I didn't force myself to soldier on. I had three months and I didn't even get out of the starters blocks. To all of you, I apologise for dragging the team down.

Keep an eye out - I will be posting up an MDRC participants badge and also a badge of failure, which I fully intend to use, in the near future.

Yay!!! I get one.

Archived