Codex Chapters 04/12/2018 - Collection

That is a tempting offer on the Rhino . I will have to think on that I'am not very good at painting large models w/brush. When I paint one fig as a test I write down what I use . But that sometimes does not work I look at a Axeman I did awile back And the latest and opps :tongue.: . And the latest installment are some Scythes Terminators .

med_gallery_70257_8436_1108492.jpg

med_gallery_70257_8436_924720.jpg

Yeah, next paint session I need to have pen & paper and remember to use it.

I also goofed up my words. I have a mini I built and got a layer of paint on. It is an Astral Claw and if you finish painting him I will give you a rhino to do with as you wish. It's like a commission but you can keep both the marine and rhino.

I mostly want this to happen as you claimed you never would paint an Astral Claw, the true heroes of the Badab War.:wink:

Still cranking out marines like a machine!

Does the storm bolter MM have shark teeth painted on his beakie helm!?

Yeah but they did not come out to well , Some look like they are falling out :laugh.: . Waiting for my new specks so I can see better .:tongue.:

Haha, those shark teeth always grow back! Have you ever read Salamander?

I remember there was a MM who had a melted beakie helm or something that ended up looking like a skull face. I have always wanted to try that but my sculpting skills are lacking at the moment.
I don't know if that merits a spoiler tag but just in case.

And more Executioners are always awesome!

Try the legion of the damned head maybe? 

On topic: I really love you scythes may i have your yellow recipie please?, 

@ hushrong I feel honored but will have to pass I have an already growing pile of stuff . And I would feel bad if something happened to the model I hope you will undertand.

@ Glomshark thanks . Averland sunset base and acouple thin coats of Yriel Yellow and a wash of seraphim Sepia .

And here are acouple of Iron Snakes .And some Unforgiven and some cultists from DV finally painting .

med_gallery_70257_8436_1158566.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived