Codex Chapters 04/12/2018 - Collection

I've said it before, but I can say it again: You're mad (in the good way) when it comes to the amount of marines you paint. Nice choice of chapters aswell, always good to see some variation. :thumbsup:

DSS7, your threads are always amazing. I can't ever figure out what chapter or legion to paint my models as and your collection is a perfect source of inspiration (and of further indecision, unfortunately)...

I guess I should finally get my hands on at least one of those FW Palatine blade models so I can see how good or bad I'd be at painting Eagle Warriors :smile.:

• 2 weeks later...

172 Astartes?! Just in this ETL? Hat's off to you mate! When I'm done with the latest squad I will have finished just over 50 Night Lords, and that in over two years. 

You have already painted more marines in this thread alone than I will paint in a lifetime.

Amazing work bud and I am really digging the Novamarines! I love quartered paint schemes!

5th vow only 1 squad I have more but need to take a break . plus 182 Space Marines in a couple of months is good enough . Here is my last vow a squad of Avenging Sons.

med_gallery_70257_8438_1013708.jpg

The Vet sgt former honor squad of Successors attached to the Ultras.

med_gallery_70257_8438_739539.jpg

Archived