For Those We Cherish, We Die In Glory! Lamenters plog

mandaloriano

After finishing a full company of Angels Encarmine (2nd Founding of the Blood Angels), I decided to start a new army. Since I was a little tired of red paint, then decided to look for another color, the obvious choice was the Lamenters Chapter (I never thought to leave the Blood Angels Codex biggrin.png).

Taking advantage of the new ETL, here begins my new adventure with the Yellow Vampires Space Marines.

Here is my first vow and the first update.

I, Mandaloriano, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX and vow to complete one Chaplain with Hand Flamer and JP (115 pts), one DC squad of 5 marines with one Thunder hammer, 3 Bolters, 1 Power Weapon and two Bolt pistols, Jump packs (160 Pts), and one Vanguards Veterans squad of 5 marines with 2 plasma pistols, 2 power weapons, 1 thunderhammer, 2 chainsword, 2 bolt pistols and Jump Packs (200 pts) from Codex: Blood Angels of total value of 475 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring eternal glory to the Lamenters and failure will doom me to bear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Archived