+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

THE FATE OF GILGAMESH
An ETL V-linked campaign

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Masteravoghai/Gilgamesh/image.jpeg

What is Gilgamesh?

Gilgamesh is a long term painting event, themed around a Chaos attack on an Imperial hive city. We are currently playing the 3rd episode.

Episode 1 : The hive city suffered a vicious assault by the Ruinous Powers. As so often happens in this situation, the invaders quickly began to fight amongst themselves to decide whose Patron would rule this newly conquered world.

Episode 2 : The Dark Angels manage to deploy to the devastated surface, attracted by rumours of their Fallen brothers present on this planet. The fight was intense, as the Unforgiven found that many of the surviving PDF regiments had also been corrupted by Chaos. Nevertheless, they managed to secure many sectors allowing reinforcements to arrive.

Episode 3 : Unexpectedly, the first reinforcements to arrive were the mysterious Eldar. A gathering of Craftworlds and Dark Eldar emerge through a webway portal once buried deep beneath the planet's surface, but now revealed as a result of the brutal surface bombardment. This portal and numerous others, each one long hidden in the haunted depths of the hive city, appears to be of such strategic importance that it has brought both the Eldar and their dark kin together to fight for their common goals.

Whilst the forces of Chaos continue to expand like an plague across the various sectors, the Dark Angels managed to secure a foothold in the lower levels of the hive. The Eldar, however, have managed to assume control of the upper Spires.

The call for support was finally heard and the Ninth Legion have answered, reforming the ancient alliance of the Angels of Death. The discovery of ancient xenos technology has also drawn the interest of the adepts of Mars... But the deviant tech priests of the Dark Mechanicus are also desperate to obtain these precious artifacts.

And this is where we currently are... The ultimate act of episode 3! After a skirmish-sized opposition, we run apocalypse by calling our allies from the B&C forum....

Do you want to take part in this story and help decide of the fate of Gilgamesh?

How does it works?

Gilgamesh is a painting event that works mostly like the ETL. You have to paint models during a period of time, and if you succeed, you add the value of the models to your team's pool of points. The difference are as follow :

- your initial pic must be taken either with the session password, either with the clock of the forum to proove that you play with unpainted models
- your base must be done. Wether it's simple painted sand or resin work, it has to be ready for battle.
- the most important : you pledge your models on sectors which represent the different sectors of the hive city. Those sectors have limitation that allow/prevent some type of models to be pledge on them. Of course some models can be allowed on several sectors hence giving strategical options to the different factions.

The Sectors:

The Lava River. Loyalists 790 Chaos 1285 Eldar 0 Necrons 0
As a consequence of the initial assault by the Ruinous Powers, breaches were detected in the very infrastructure of the geo-thermal furnaces. Repeated bombardments by the heaviest Chaos war engines have resulted in huge rivers of lava and molten metal, which have overflowed into an entire sector, completely destroying everything in their path and rendering all ground movement impossible.

Authorized units:
- Flyers and Flying Creatures only.

Super Heavies: Flying Super Heavies and Gargantuan Flying Creatures only

The plasma reactor. Loyalist 3320 Chaos 100 Eldar 839 Necrons 0
At first, the Sons of the Lion ruled the sky… until swarms of airbourne deamons and squadrons of Heldrakes managed to push back the First Legion’s Air Forces. As a result, the Inner Circle decided to teleport reinforcements directly onto the surface of Gilgamesh. But first, they need to deactivate the primary plasma reactor which powered the surviving void shields…

Authorized units:
- All kind of units except flyers.

Super Heavies: None

Special Rules: the faction controlling this sector can deploy any unit with the deepstrike USR (with the exception of drop pods and units deployed by drop pod) in any sector, regardless of any sector specific limitations.
Special Rules: This sector cannot be locked.

The Arbites Strongholds. Loyalists 8408 Chaos 10658 Necrons 200 Eldar1885
A formidable line of strongholds, bunkers and defence posts separates the Spire from the Hive’s lowest levels. Due to some of the most violent battles that have raged anywhere across Gilgamesh, this sector has become a symbol of tactical supremacy and ultimate victory, and has therefore been dominated by every faction at various times! The enemy shall not prevail!

Authorized units:
- Any unit at maximum strength joined by a Character (named or unnamed).
- Any unit with at least one AP2, or better, weapon
- Fortifications, buildings and sceneries

Super Heavies: No restrictions

Fort Nox Loyalists 2160 Chaos 3819 Necrons 0 Eldar 0
In the deepest zones of the Underhive, in a sector where light itself flees in the face of the dreadful Night, the Ruin Host has made its fortress. These are the Headquarters of the Warmaster of the Chaos Forces. The Iron Warriors fortified it and have set psychic seals to ward against any unwanted daemoniac incursion. Because of the narrow corridors and the deadly firepower of a powerful defense grid, this zone is deemed impassable to almost all vehicles and heavy support units, whilst light infantry are doomed to face complete destruction. Only the might of the Adeptus Astartes can prevail in this hellish terrain. As the loyalist forces march against their former brothers, each side prepares themselves to relive the war that first began during the Horus Heresy.

Authorized units:
- Eldars and Necrons: units from the HQ and Elite slots only;
- Angels of Death: units from the HQ and Elite slots from the BA/DA/IA2 Codices only;
- Chaos: units from the HQ and Elite slots of the CSM/BL/CS/KDK/IA13 (Astartes only) Codices only;
- Daemons from the CD Codex forbidden
- All factions: No vehicles apart from walkers provided they are no bigger than a Decimator or a Contemptor Dreadnought

The Hive Dockyards. Loyalists 2682 Chaos 938 Necrons 0 Eldar 3686
Before the invasion, Gilgamesh was permanently linked to an orbital star port and dockyards, allowing a constant stream of supplies and munitions to be brought from off-world by a fleet of specially designed shuttles. The forces of Chaos destroyed this orbital station during the initial stages of the invasion, and now only the Hive's own dockyards still remain. A kilometer-long maze of corridors constructed from shipping containers make this zone too difficult to fully control, but it can still be patrolled to deny the enemy access to the supplies that remain stockpiled here.

Authorized units:
- Any unit (excluding vehicles) with a capability to move 12’’ (like cavalry or beasts);
- Any Infantry unit deployed with an Aegis Defence Line.

The Librarium Loyalists 0 Chaos 0 Necrons 0 Eldar 0
For the Imperial servants of the Administratum is the Librarium the holiest of places. Within its walls are registered and transcripted all the administrative data or, in other terms, the memory of both the Hive, the planet and the system. Destroying this place could send a whole system back to Stone Age. For the Imperial servants of the Administratum is the Librarium the holiest of places. Within its walls are registered and transcripted all the administrative data or, in other terms, the memory of both the Hive, the planet and the system. Destroying this place could send a whole system back to Stone Age.

Authorized Units
Any Infantry unit or walker with at least one weapon using the flamer template
- No Transports allowed.
- No Super Heavies

Special Rules
Lockable sector

The Psychic Reliquary Loyalists 1555 Chaos 6840 Necrons 0 Eldar 6275
The massive wave of raw psychic energy unleashed by the Chaos assault has awakened a powerful Xenos psychic relic whose origins are still unknown. Any non-psyker creature will be utterly destroyed.

Authorized units:
- Any Psyker;
- Thousand Sons’ Rubricae;
- Any unit with psychic or anti-psychic rules;
- Deamons limited to Tzeentch ones only;
- Eldars Wraith Units (excluding the Wraithknight);
- No flyers;
- Vehicles limited to walkers provided any of the criteria described above is met.

The Cathedral of Saint-Aspirine Loyalists 570 Chaos 7032 Necrons 0 Eldar 5962
Saint Aspirine’s Cathedral was once the headquarters of the planet’s diocesan lords. The Ecclesiarchy stockpiled many relics and treasuries here that would have sated the curiosity of an Inquisitor for decades to come. Rumous also suggest that a specific relic from one of the long lost Primarchs may even be hidden somewhere within the great ruined columns of the cathedral. Which Primarch? No one knows… or even if it is true at all! You will have to occupy this entire sector or find another way to solve this enigma to learn more…

Authorized units:
- Any non-Psyker Character with a leadership value of 10;
- Any unit from the Elite slot.

Special Rules: This sector cannot be locked

The Bea Aquila’s Chapel. Loyalists 2285 Chaos 1753 Necrons 0 Eldar 1782
The Cathedral used to be one of the most iconic symbols of the conflict on Gilgamesh. It is now little more than dust and rubble, but even so, no faction is ready to quit the fight in this area. The Bea Aquila’s Chapel remains the only surviving structure, a testimony to the power of the Ecclesiarchy, a preserved and still pure jewel in a desolate environment. Whilst exploring chambers that had been sealed for nearly 10,000 years, ancient frescoes and reliquaries were discovered, artwork and relics that illustrated the dark tale of the conquest of this star system by Horus Lupercal during the Great Crusade…

Authorized units:
- Two units in the same subject (excluding Characters) with a total of at least three heavy weapons (that can be split betweent the two units).

The Imperial Governor’s Palace Loyalists 1898 Chaos 10191 Necrons 0 Eldar 9250
At the highest point of the Spire, the Imperial Governor’s Palace is the marvel of the planet. Incredibly well armed and armoured, this labyrinthine complex is virtually impregnable... at least from below! The launch bays and hangers surrounding the central compound would prove to be a weakness that both Heretics and Loyalists have exploited to great effect, transforming the parks and basins of Clearwater into charnel houses. Nevertheless, the Palace remains the symbol of Imperial Rule. It shall not fall!

Authorized units:
- Any unit with the Deepstrike USR;
- Any unit deployed with a drop pod or a flyer;
- Flyers and antigrav vehicles.

The Eldar Warp Gate Loyalists 770 Chaos784 Necrons 0 Eldar 2524
A mysterious Xenos construction, unearthed in the once tranquil setting of the Noble House's parkland by the devastating Chaos assault. It is actually a webway portal, used by the ancient Eldar as their principle means of travel when they ruled this world long ago. When they abandoned the planet to escape from the onslaught of the Yngirs, the Eldar sealed the Gate behind them. But the immense Warp energies recently unleashed across Gilgamesh have broken those seals, linking the planet to the Webway once more.

Authorized units:
- Infantry units with 2 CCW (including pistols) or no ranged weapons;
- Daemons are limited to Slaanesh ones only;
- No ground vehicles;
- Flyers and antigrav vehicles authorized.

On june 1st, the session's password will be revealed

Make a post indicating
  • Faction
  • Unit
  • Wargear Must be clearly represented
  • Point value
  • Sector of your choice
  • Pic of the unpainted/undercoated models with the password INVICTUS
Example :

Master Avoghai - Loyalist
Squad of 5 devastator with 4 grav cannons. Sgt with combi-grav in a RZB with TLlascannons and pintle mounted storm bolter
275pts
Sector : the bastion
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Masteravoghai/Gilgamesh/005BF0BB-65E4-4120-AE56-4FFC78ACB12B.jpg

The post will be implented by your servitor and his chaotic collegue in the battle zone (provided it is a valid pledge).

You can follow the battle here : http://gilgamesh3.forumactif.org/f111-zone-de-guerre-episode-3

You can also register here : http://gilgamesh3.forumactif.org and participate to gilgamesh' fate by posting your pledges yourself.
This latest solution can also be a possibility for those willing to participate to Gilgamesh with a different faction (for example : you paint Chaos for ETL but you also have eldar waiting to be painted : go register on Gilgamesh) Edited by Master Avoghai

Yes! The Cogs of Madness, Dark Mechanicus Gorge World and home to The Siege Makers, shall answer under the directive of Chaapoza, Arch-Magos of the Dark Mechanicum. Please relay details to him and you shall receive aid from The Siege Makers and Nihilists.

In addition, I can lend my Dark Elldar army to a friend and go from there ;)

Brother,

Being the Admin for the Chaos Forces on Gilgamesh, here are some answers I may provide you with:

- Joining the Chaos War Ost is quite simple. Just go and register on our forum and message me so that I can add you to our faction;

Also:

- The Gilgamesh campaign works like ETL, i.e. We pledge units we have to complete before the end of the current session in order to add their value to the Chaos Ost's'effort;

- yet we fight according to two different rules. First, the Hive is divided into sectors with each sector having its own restrictions in terms of units that can be engaged. Therefore there is a notion of tactics and conquest in our system. Second, each Episode is divided into sessions with each session lasting two or three months. We are currently playing S11 and S12 will start on June 1st. S13 will be the first session for Episode 4 which will last until May 31st.

The armies engaged within the Chaos Faction are:

-Chaos Space Marines;

- Khorne Deamonkins;

- Chaos Deamons;

- Renegade Astra Militarum;

- Dark Mechanicus based on 30K volume 3;

- Dark Mechanicus based on 40K books;

- Chaos Titans;

- The Lost and Damned.

Feel free to ask any further question.

Celtic_Cauldron

This sounds pretty cool! I'm surprised I haven't heard of it considering how long I've been here :P Are there fluffy write ups of the last two? If so, links please! Second, link to the forum? Third, Eldar you say? Well, I just so happen to have two boxes of daemonettes, a soulgrinder, and two boxes CSMs and Noise Marine parts on the way :devil:

@Beachymike: Praised be our allies of the Mechanicum. Extra data will be provided soon so that your dark forces can have their share of slaughter!!

@Kaldoth: actually, there's nothing surprising in there as the Gilgamesh Campaign used to be a 100% French creation within the Chaos forum, later expanded into an autonomous partnership with other forums but still within the French community. Yet we transformed the forum last month in order to make it 100% bilingual. That means you can read the rules, descriptions of sectors... The fluff parts and other minor contributions (such as tutorials and IRL battle reports) are still in French but this will change in the future for all new topics opened in our background section, which will also be written in both languages.

Also, regarding the Chaos private subsection, I will create the necessary tools IOT to have the right level of coordination between the different members whatever their respective natural language. Therefore the Ost will be able to respect its tradition, which is just crushing our enemies utterly. We won Episodes 1 and 2, and Episode 3 will see our victory. Episode 4 will not be different!!

Celtic_Cauldron

The sectors and their pledge restrictions have been added.

Thanks to spaced hulk for its help in translation and reformulation.

You can now start to think on where you want to pledge your units.

If you have any question.. Feel free to ask

This seems like a great idea. Will also give me a chance to model up some more bases. Couple of questions:

• Can I pledge units from the ETL as well if they haven't been painted yet? It will give me double motivation then
  • Say I finish one vow in one sector (eg vow 1 was in the Bea Aquila chapel), can a subsequent vow be in another sector? I can understand if not but it could create factions within a warband and add to diversity. 

That's all I can think of at the moment. Warsmith Helslash of The Siege Makers stands by ready to receive instructions. 

Man, this is such a cool idea! Too bad I already started my ETL stuff, or I'd include them for this, too.

Don't worry you'll be able to use your ETL stuff on Gilgamesh, actually we linked the contest with ETL so that the palyers may pledge their models on both event.

The only thing is that we'll start the new session on June 1st so you'll need a starting pic at this time but I don't worry ;)

Man, this is such a cool idea! Too bad I already started my ETL stuff, or I'd include them for this, too.

Don't worry you'll be able to use your ETL stuff on Gilgamesh, actually we linked the contest with ETL so that the palyers may pledge their models on both event.

The only thing is that we'll start the new session on June 1st so you'll need a starting pic at this time but I don't worry :wink:

Woohoo! 

Brothers,

Sorry for the "long" period before answering (moving a family from one flat to another is like travelling through the Warp...). First of all, thanks to the Legionnaries, Commanders or whatsoever title you prefer within your warbands, for the interest you show.

Second, I think a link might be of use IOT you wanna go and see the battlefield by yourself.

http://gilgamesh3.forumactif.org/

My recommendation is:

- First go and make your own opinion;

- If you wanna join the Ost and have your share of blood and glory, then register and PM me (caution: on Gilgamesh, my pseudonym is augmented with a * so look for *Celtic_cauldron);

- I will brief you about the local habits when I'll answer you.

Third, as a response to Kaldoth's question, here is a brief summary of Gilgamesh's fluff, using the Imperial Comput:

- Age unknown: The Eldar Empire discover and conquer Ishadora. A colony and an outpost are settled down. They will increase slowly;

- The war against the Necrontyrs: During this war, the Necrontyrs invade Ishadora and defeat the Eldars. The Children of Isha decide to evacuate the colony and seal the main portals which constitute as many entrance to the Webway. The Necrontyrs build their own fortresses deep inside the planet and will progressively start their long sleep;

- The Golden Age of Humanity: A human fleet break back into real space in the Ishadora System in a major state of distress and start an emergency landing protocole in order to avoid full destruction. The main capital ship known as "Gilgamesh" places itself in stationary orbit above the main planet and is used as the main base (and later as pure raw material) to establish the first colonies which will later become the nine hive cities of the planet which is christened Gilgamesh. Other settlements are created on other planetoids in the whole system, with Gilgamesh Secundus and Tertius being the principal ones after Primus. In less than a century, an autonomous confederation is born without any contact with the rest of the entire human species. Humans discover part of the Eldar ruins and decide to use them as decorative architecture in their noble districts. One of the main Eldar Warpgate is diplaced in Hive Gilgamesh.

- The Age of Strife: The Gilgamesh Confederation remains isolated from the entropy generated by the Age of Strife. Communications are maintained within the system;

- ca. M31: The Great Crusade and the Reunification: The Luna Wolves Astartes Legion discovers the Gilgamesh System. Secundus and Tertius are conquered after a brief military action, but Primus surrendered to the Imperial Truth and warmly welcomes its human brothers. Horus Lupercal signs the Treaty of Reunification and appoints General Varianus as Imperial Commander, supported by a small cadre of Luna Wolves Legionnaries to form an honour guard  and a recruitment centre. A building is created to commemorate this reunion with humanity and the future Warmaster. The Mechanicum start to dig into the planet after having detected strange signals within the planet;

- The Horus Heresy: Gilgamesh is spared the horrors of the Heresy as the Honour Guard leaves the planet before the Istvaan Atrocity to join the bulk of the Sons of Horus. The status of Gilgamesh during the Heresy remains unclear as for the loyalty of the Imperial Commander;

- The Scouring: The Dark Angel Legion is sent to cleanse Gilgamesh from any potential enemy. When the Sons of the Lion arrives in the system, they are welcomed as saviours. The Memorial for Reunification has been removed;

- ca. M36: The War against the Paracetamols: The Dark Angel Chapter is engaged against the invasion of the Paracetamols in support to Saint Aspirin's Crusade. The Xenos are utterly destroyed and a Cathedral dedicated to the Saint Aspirin is erected in the main Hive of Primus:

- 994. M41: Warmaster Abaddon leads his forces into the Gilgamesh System. On most planets, the Chaos forces prevail, but a cadre of Blood Eagles Space Marines manages to organize the defenses on Primus while sending an alert message towards the Imperium. Yet, the Chaos Legions and their allies devastate part of the planet and Hive Gilgamesh;

- 995. M41: The Dark Angels and their inheritors come back to Gilgamesh, defeat the Chaos Fleet around Primus and make planetfall directly on Hive Gilgamesh. The Chaos Forces are disorganized and start fighting against each others as The Despoiler is extracted with the Fleet. The Night Lord Lord Captain Draken take the lead of the Chaos War Ost and manages to contain and push back the Imperial Forces in the Hive;

- 995. M41: The violence of the struggle for Hive Gilgamesh have several consequences:

o Deep within the planet, the Necrons start their awakening protocol. Necrons minor incursions are reported all over the Hive;

o In the noble districts, the Eldar Warpgate is reactivated and Eldar warriors from Craftworlds, Comorragh and Exodite planets start fighting against humans and Necrons alike, in order to secure definitely the access to the Webway;

o The Sons fo Sanguinius, led by the Blood Angels, make planetfall to help the Imperial Forces.

As for today, Hive Gilgamesh is massively conquered by the Chaos Forces but Eldars and Imperials have made significant progress to contest Chaos Predominance. Even though the Hive is massively ruined, the combats are fierce as no one is ready to concede any inch of terrain to its enemies.

Celtic_Cauldron

Beachymike is the first Brother having joined the War Host!!

May other proud warriors make also planetfall!!

Celtic_Cauldron

Woohoo, I'm first at something :biggrin.: :laugh.: . The Gilgamesh forum looks suitably...gothicly industrious. A perfect place for my Iron Warrior heavy force to mount operations in. See you soon guys. 

Let the blood of the Imperial lackeys run in crimson streams with that of the Eldar. Iron Within, Iron Without. 

I've added the temporary scores for each sectors

Also I've posted the way to participate and the links to the battle zones

Keep in mind that the password on the sample pic IS NOT the password to participate. The real one will be revealed on June 1st.

Brothers!

S11 is about to comme to its conclusion and once more should the War Host prevail!! That will be our 9th victory over eleven sessions and except if our debased loyalist cousins manage to make a miracle, Episode 3 should see another triumph for the Chaos Legions.

S12 will start on June 1st, midinight (Paris time) and our goals are rather simple:

- to strengthen our positions in the Arbites' Strongholds, the Palace, the Cathedral, Fort Nox, the Lava River and the Psychic Reliquary;

- to conquer the other sectors or at least force our enemies to defend them so that they can't threaten our own positions.

We will have three months to achieve those goals which are preliminary to our final movement during Episode 4: erasing all Imperial or Xenos presence in Hive Gilgamesh!!

Death to the false Emperor!

Celtic_Cauldron

Brothers, here come the...

RESULTS for session 11

CHAOS8178
ANGELS OF DEATH5435
NECRONS130
ELDARS:489

Results per zone
UPPER ZONE : CHAOS IS DOMINANT : Eldars are contained and can only gain access to Fort Nox.

CHAOS: 4107
ANGELS OF DEATH: 1065
NECRONS: 0
ELDARS: 489

LOWER ZONE : CHAOS IS DOMINANT: Necrons are contained and can only gain access to the Psychic Reliquary.

CHAOS: 2063
ANGELS OF DEATH: 1140
NECRONS: 130
ELDARS: 0

SECTOR : THE BREACH : THE CHAOS WAR HOST HAS DEFINITELY DESTROYED THE LAST REMAINING IMPERIAL DEFENSES. CHAOS LOCKED THIS SECTOR.

CHAOS: 665 + 1457 + 4070+670+1013= 7875
ANGELS OF DEATH: 930 + 2122 +1176 + 75= 4303
NECRONS: 240 - 10

Brothers,

Now that S12 is ongoing and as I finalized the War Host's battle plan for the next three months (in terms of sectors to be assaulted and priorities regarding tactical efforts) I imagine you might find some interest in getting some hindsight about all those things.

As for priorities (please refer to global results as displayed above for each sector):

- The Lava River: Loyalists are the main threat over there and our goal is to lock this sector during this session. IOT achieve this purpose we need to deploy as many flyers as possible. A sound detachment is already on its way to acquire total air superiority but DAs and BAs are likely to deploy skimmers massively to counter our attack;

==> what the War Host need: Flyers, Flying Monstrous Creatures;

- The Librarium: Once again, Loyalists are the main threat and our goal is also to lock this sector ASAP, thanks to assault units and Terminators. Our Brother Beachymike will launch a speartip to generate a beachhead over there and I will provide some reinforcements during the weekend but my feeling is that the DAs will not abandon the fight and try to force us into a long-term struggle;

==> what the War Host need: any infantry unit, or squad, Creature, band using at least one flamer or equivalent;

- The  Plasma Core Reactor: It is time for us to launch a massive assault on this position as Imperials are not threatened there by Necrons anymore which allow them to gain some freedom of manoeuver on other sectors. We want to change this and force them to come back there, which will be also the means to relieve the pressure on other sectors;

==> what the War Host need: any unit except Superheavies or Flyers;

- The Eldar Warpgate: because of strategic priorities, the War Host cannot adress this sector and we're also short of Deamons of Slaanesh to collect all those EldarSouls...

==> what the War Host need: Deamons of Slaanesh of any kind.

Of course any other kind of contribution will be welcome: there are enough sectors to fight but here are the most urgent needs we have. Yet, feel free to propose anything: Chaos is vast, and our choices are limitless.

I will make regular updates to report the tactical situation and amend the list of priorities. Of course, should you have any question, please feel free to contact me and, remember: provided your initial picture includes our password - INVICTUS - and that your minis are no more than primed, your ETL vows can be used for the Gilgamesh Campaign.

Ave Dominus Nox

Death to the False Emperor

Celtic_Cauldron

Edited by Celtic_cauldron

Brothers,

The assault has just been launched on the Librarium. The first units to be deployed there will be those described in my ETL's second vow (with the exception of the Primus Medicae).

The B&C's BAs and DAs have also pledged their first units and Master Avoghaï (my infamous DA Cousin) is performing himself the transfer towards the Gilgamesh Campaign. I may do the same with your units if you want to contribute and support us without registering on the Gilgamesh Forum. The only thing you have to do is pledge your units there directly, including the right picture(s) and declare the sector you wanna assault.

Celtic_CAuldron

Battle report n°1:

Potential scores for S12:

Chaos: 1524 pts

Angels of Death: 5590 pts

Eldars: 0

Necrons: 0

Comments:

Imperials had their best beginning since we started the Gilgamesh Campaign two years ago. In addition one of them decided to deploy a Warlord Titan in the Arbites' Strongholds (representing more than 50% of the total Imperial score). Yet, their faction still lacks ressources for a three months fight and they will, as usual, rely mainly on two to three main contributors.

The Chaos War Host faces a more complicated situation as this is clearly our worst early session. Yet the Plan is sound and we started our effort with some good perspectives in the Librarium and the Psychic Reliquary. We maintain also our presence in the Lava River although DAs increased their footprint over and temporarily lead... Regarding the situation in the Strongholds: even though the threat is important one must not think about the conclusion as being decided. There is something to be done there.

B&C Fraters contributions:

Beachymike is the first (and so far is actually the only) non-French B&C Brother having created directly his thread in the Campaign. An Infernal Relic Predator (in the Plasma Core Reactor sector) and a Terminator squad (in the Librarium) have been deployed and some Berserkers will follow. I'll let him make his own comments about his integration within the War Host but in my opinion is it a successful operation so far.

Should a "B&C specific ranking" be made would it look as follow:

1st: Celtic_Cauldron: 645 points;

2nd: Beachymike123: 394 points.

Conclusion: This first battle report is short but as we will progress into S12 will I be able to be more accurate in my analysis.

Brothers, there is a lot already forecasted for the coming weeks but so much more can be done. Imperials have decided to try once more to violate the first and only true tradition in the Gilgamesh Campaign: a victory for the Chaos War Host. Will you allow those pityful almost-Astartes to dream of such an heresy?

Join the War Host on Gilgamesh and let's bring Death and Despair on those fools!!

Ave Dominus Nox

Celtic_Cauldron

The Gilgamesh forum is great, imo. You have your faction's central area (in the case of Chaos, the Fear of the Dark sub-forum) where you have a main thread. From there, you post your units available and conversing with either Celtic or Phoenix D'Arwin you can go where needed, then start up a mini thread for your units in that warzone. Its actually simpler than it sounds and its great a very similar atmosphere to the B&C. 

@Celtic: I have no worries about the opening. Let the Imperial dogs spread themselves out, they are just getting into position for us to strangle them! We are in this for the Long War, mon amie. We'll crush them beneath our boots :wink:

Edited by Beachymike123