+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

Welcome Sagentus.

I've just deployed your units in sector 30, aka Hive Nergal. There will you be fighting against Eldar, Necron and Imperial. Another World Eater will join soon.

Brothers, here's the map as of April 1st:

carte_13.jpg

Eldrick my brother, let me explain you why the Imperial lapdogs still have so many sectors:

1st: In Episode V, we do not have access to each of the 37 sectors on the planet. If I take your own situation, you are deployed in sector 6. Therefore, according to the rules you have direct access to sectors 7 and 13 (through direct connexion) and 37 (which is open to everyone). On some occasions (like when using Raptors or Terminators), you may have access to sectors 5 and 14. On some others, i.e. when deploying Chaos Daemons (from the relevant Codex) you can deploy them wherever troops from the same God or Worshippers of the complete Pantheon are also deployed.

That's why I'll deploy your Nurgle Daemons in sector 9 to support our Brothers from the Death Guard who are already engaged here.

2nd: We deploy much points but quite a deal of them are based on Titans or Superheavy Vehicles. Yet the fact is that we are outnumbered (ratio around 2 to 1) by the Corpse Worshippers who are deployed on more sectors than we. As a consequence and related to point 1, we have to focus on less sectors in order to secure them once and for all. Our rythm for conquest is slower but we compensate by making it more efficient as we are deploying huge amounts of points, especially on the Eastern Continent.

If I can find more Legionaries or Daemons or Renegade and Heretics to join us, I can enlarge the scope. That's exactly what I'm doing in Session 21 by deploying Sagentus in sector 30 with another new Brother.

Hope this enlighten you a bit more. So worry not, Brother, we are following the right path. I just need more men to go swifter. Maybe with ETL VI...

Hunt well Brothers.

Celtic_Cauldron

Well... Magnus is in sector 5. There are also some Thousand Sons in sector 9.

Yet as I mentioned, if there is any unit that is polytheist in a given sector, you can summon Daemons in the very same sector. So, I'd recommend either to reinforce sector 5 or go and deploy your Tzeentch Daemons in sector 34. The last active loyalist in that sector has been deploying Custodians there, including Trajan Valoris. HE could be an attractive target...

Celtic_Cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Brother, you know how to create suspens and expectation...

Regarding your Plaguebearers and the Poxbringer. What are the options? I need that to calculate the points.

Imperial and Xenos are playing hard against each others. Sagentus is kicking them in area of operations while I'm giving enough to think about in mine. Your Deamons will allow us to be on the verge of conquering sector 9. We just have to push a bit further...

Also, with ETL VI coming I hope other Brothers will march with us.

Celtic_Cauldron

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brothers, we're one hour before ths session is closed. I've just completed my vow and will post my pictures tomorrow on the B&C.

Sagentus, I hope you'll be able to make it, Brother.

Celtic_Cauldron

I have to appologise guys, I've had a terrible few months hobby wise, and not managed to finish any of my pledges. RL has been kicking me in the teeth and killing my hobby vibe. 

Will i be allowed to re pledge the brute and havocs? the brute only has base coats on (which i applied this morning) 

@Sagentus: no worries Brother. RL is a plague to all of us. You can repledge units, provided they are only undercoated. So your Dreadnought shall not make it but there's still an opportunity for your Havocs to kill some Eldar...

@Eldrick: Your Plague Bearers are on our FB page! They encountered a huge success, as usual. Furthermore, they were a key units in our capture of sector 9

Here's the map, now that the results are official:

carte_14.jpg

As you can see we gained sector 9 but lost sector 34. Eldars are the ones with the best progression as they conquered two sectors.

I'll publish and comment the official results any time soon.

In the meantime, session 22's password is: Saturday Necron Fever.

Hunt well Brothers!

Celtic_Cauldron

Celtic: I got a Land raider i need to paint for ETL and demon reinforcements / drake / forgefiend ready to go let me know priorities.

Fine.

We can start with the Land Raider. We'll deploy it in sector 13 because I'm expecting some Necron stuff to assault our positions there.

Then we can add some Daemons in Sector 9 with your Plague Bearers: Orks and Imperial dregs are willing to have a good fight.

Forgefiend can be also deployed in sector 13 to support your Land Raider and finally the Drake can go to sector 37 to clash with our foes' planes and vessels.

That would be my order of priority.

As of myself: I'll deploy a Death Guard module in sector 24. Khârn and a Rhino, followed by some Emperor's Children squads will rush in sector 15.

On a more general consideration: we invaded and conquered sector 25 thanks to a Warlord Titan. And we are about to launch a massive assault on sectors 27, 32, 33, 34 at the same time in order to conquer them all.

Here are the pictures for my units during last session:

Squad Aelius:

20180610.jpg

Squad Sturla:

20180611.jpg

Squad Thorir and its Rhino APC:

20180612.jpg

Celtic_Cauldron

Edited by Celtic_cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

Some quick update awaiting to get an up-to-date map to show you.

A lot happened during the last few days...

- sector 6 was lost to the Necrons and is now under Imperial Law again;

- we lost sectors 9, 10 and 19 to the Imperial dregs: yet, Eldrick my Brother, your Daemons allow us to take sector 19 back; ^^

- we lost sector 13 to the Necrons, yet your Land Raider allows us to take it back; ^^ again

- we conquered sectors 27, 33 and 34 from the Loyalists;

- Orks conquered sectors 35 and 36.

Eldrick you are decisive in this moment. I will reinforce your Land Raider with some Noise Marines and Chosen from my Emperor's Children Millenial. That should be enough but we are fortunate to have you by our side.

Some more reinforcements should happen in sector 19 to support you and we should come back to sector 10 to burn some Sisters of Battle.

Celtic_Cauldron

Lord Kraven smiled over the datapads of incoming battle reports from the Lord of the War Host. Let the Necrons and Imperial Dogs grind each other to dust, Let the Orcs weaken their Waaagh on Imperial backs. Even the Necrons are not immune to the putrid bile of Nurgle. All will be dust in due time.... and the God's will kneel before me  once again...

Awesome! My Plague drones and Nurgling Bases are done. I'll post pictures tonight! Do you guys have a facebook page? Love to see some of the forums... i could use google translate for the french ; )

Even better Brother. We have a fb page indeed plus the official forum which is 100% bilingual. You are much welcome to come there directly also.

With regards to your units, members from all factions are very impressed by your bases. Several among them are asking how you achieve such a result.

Therefore could you explain us?

Celtic_cauldron

A shame I can't put more than one like on a single post...

That being said, I'll validate your three topics later this week.

In the meantime you can find below the links towards:

- our FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1734071280229792/?multi_permalinks=1853484808288438&notif_id=1530517978123656&notif_t=group_activity

- more interesting, the Gilgamesh Forum: http://gilgamesh3.forumactif.org/

You are more than  welcome to join of course.

Celtic_Cauldron