+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

Those Horrors are great, Brother. I can't wait to see your other Children of the Warp.

@Dread: keep Faith Brother!

On my side, I should validate three squads tomorrow. I will post my pictures accordingly here.

Celtic_Cauldron

Love your Changelin and the Herald is really promising. Khorne Daemons have joined the party in sector 32.

Also, regarding your Herald of Tzeentch: where is this mini coming from? Some of our fellows are intrigued...

Keep the good work, Brother!!

Celtic_Cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job, Brother, Khorne shall appreciate how you worship him. So that leaves us with your Herald of Tzeentch.

One quick question: are you still planning to paint Kairos Fateweaver this session? That may be of importance in order to take the skies back. Yet if you don't feel confident enough to complete it by January 31st then don't worry: it can wait session 30.

Celtic_Cauldron

Edited by Celtic_cauldron

Nice job, Brother, Khorne shall appreciate how you worship him. So that leaves us with your Herald of Tzeentch.

One quick question: are you still planning to paint Kairos Fateweaver this session? That may be of importance in order to take the skies back. Yet if you don't feel confident enough to complete it by January 31st then don't worry: it can wait session 30.

Celtic_Cauldron

Thought the session ended january 1st! lol I'll see how far i get an assembly... it might wait until next session though. I can knock out some other minor demons in the meanwhile...

• 2 weeks later...

So, Brothers, 10 days to go before this session ends, any update on your side?

On mine: 14 Chosen from the World Eaters Legion are complete and I am also finishing a Cerberus Heavy Tank Destroyer for my Iron Warriors. I will have then enough time to finalize 10 Chosen from my VIIIth Legion and a Master of Execution.

This should ensure us victory for session 29, provided we do complete our units.

Death to the False Emperor!

Celtic_Cauldron

Don't be sorry Brother as the Long War can be a tricky path for us all. Yet I am confident that you will succeed: it took 10000 years to breach the Cadian Gate once and for all and I am sure that finding the right Gold will take less than ten days to a true follower of the Warmaster.

Courage!!

Celtic_Cauldron