+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

Hi Brother,

Last day to pledge is January 26th, 11.59 pm, Paris Time. Units have still to be completed by January 31st, 11.59 pm, Paris Time, at the latest. That should help you to plan your work. And don't worry if you think it's too short: next session starts on February 1st...

In addition to the Tzeentch Herald that is still in progress, what other units would you like to deploy?

Celtic_Cauldron

@Dread: that's the spirit, Brother! We are the Legions and we were strong enough to get rid of the yoke in order to do as we please! So consider us as really interested in discovering what results from your creativity.

@Eldrick: the session is secured so you can hold them until February. The decision remains yours to make.

And because I like my Brothers:

20200111.jpg

20200112.jpg

Celtic_Cauldron

Ok Brother, only 24 hours remaining and we still have units to complete:

- Eldrick's Changecaster;

- Dread's units (all of them): Brother you can already post here what is done (including bases), don't wait for all of them to be finished (it will save time for me);

- My own Night Lords who will be completed tonight.

For the Warmaster!!

Celtic_Cauldron

20200120.jpg

20200118.jpg

20200119.jpg

20200122.jpg

20200121.jpg

My session is complete!!!

Next session will start with a Spartan, a Dark Apostle and two Acolytes.

@Dread: I know you'll do your best Brother!! Real life is not friendly to us sometimes but remains priority 1 anyway.

Celtic_Cauldron

Ok Brothers, so I can confirm that we won Session 29. I will publish the scores and updated map once 100% validated.

Session 30 started yesterday and will be over on March 31st. The session's password is "TARTEMPION". That is quite uninspired and please don't ask me why this one as I can't find any reason. By the way this is a French slang word meaning something like "Average Joe".

@Dread: Hope everything is fine by your side and that you'll still be one of us. Please do not hesitate to display your units from last session here so that we can admire them.

So, back to work now, we have sectors to conquer and foes to kill.

Celtic_Cauldron

Sorry didn't get them done on time. Working towards that now. Will get into the next one with other units. Pretty much the same stuff since I got the chaos half of 2 boxes. I really shouldn't have tried during hunting season and the holidays. Things are more freed up now so should be able to pick up my brushes more. Also get my scheme back together...also I will do a unit at a time instead of a small list. Edited by Dread

@Dread: I fully agree with our Brother Eldrick. Let's focus on one unit at a time to keep it simple, smooth and enjoyable. So post your first unit once you feel ready and if you are not sure to complete it on time just tell me so that I can hold it. It is the Long War and time plays for us.

@Eldrick: Skulls for the Throne!!!

I will deploy them alongside your previous Neverborn.

Death to the False Emperor!!

Celtic_Cauldron

RESULTS for Session 29

CHAOS : 10503
ALLIANCE : 8526
ORKS : 4580

So we won this session with a decent margin. Yet that is only a tactical victory and we lost some sectors to the Alliance. The fact is yet that these losses were foreseen. The matter of fact is that the War Host has managed to gain a LOT of ground on many sectors and is now in a position to capture more sectors.

As an example: we have just conquered sector 1 and I plan to get sector 3 back in the coming weeks. Sectors 30 and 37 should also fall in the same span of time.

So, in a nutshell, all is well!

Celtic_Cauldron

Edited by Celtic_cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to get a map of Gilgameh after session 29:

carte_14.jpg

Now, things are a little bit different:

- sector 36 was ours but has been taken back by the Greenskins;

- sectors 1, 3, 30 and 37 are now coloured in RED!!!

That should evolve in the near future an I am especially counting on Dread to help taking back sector 36 and on Eldrick to finally overcome the Orkish Horde in sector 32.

Celtic_Cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

That's a good question, Brother.

From my perspective I'd like to know better about how to deal with these tiny techniques that can be of great added-value:

- how to paint credible blood traces on blades;

- how to paint simple energy effects on power blades;

- smoke effects on Death Guard minis.

I have some basics for all these techniques but I think that I can do better.

Celtic_Cauldron