+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

Brothers,

Two weeks to go before session 30 comes to an end and the War Host has already achieved some huge progresses. Let's keep the pace on the road to Victory!!

Remember that I can create topics until March 26th and that these topics shall nonetheless be validated by March 31st.

Hunt well my Brothers.

Celtic_Cauldron

RESULTS for Session 30

CHAOS : 8556
ALLIANCE : 4317
ORKS : 2823

You think session 29 was a great victory! Well, session 30 was a slaughter as we crushed our foes and took back 5 sectors. The Alliance has reinforced its capacities with fresh blood but they will be more victims by the end of the campaign as nothing can stop us!

If we think about the Map, this is the current situation:

carte_16.jpg

There's not enough red... and way too much yellow...

Now session 31 started yesterday and will last until May 31st. Here is the new password: PERTURPABO (translation: Ugly Perty).

Eldrick, my Brother, your Daemons will fight alongside my own troops in sector 4. I need this Hive to be taken back so that I can focus on the defense of sector 5 and the capture of sector 2.

Dread, we missed you Brother during last session: will your Black Legionaires join us in the fighting?

Celtic_Cauldron

My first unit is complete!

20200412.jpg

20200414.jpg

20200413.jpg

About the situation on the planet:

- Imperial and Aeldari Forces are pushing quite hard on sectors 5, 17 & 31. They took back the first one and also gained air superiority via sector 37;

- We took back sector 25 and are on the verge on doing the same in sector 4 thanks to a coordinated assault including my Raptors, Eldrick's Neverborn and some other Daemons granted by other Brothers;

- The struggle is fierce against the Orks in sector 36: we took the sector before losing it once again after a couple of days. Nonetheless we will prevail!

Other sectors are addressed by the War Host accordingly to the Plan. Progresses are good...

Celtic_Cauldron

So sorry about that. Yes I'll be joining in. Since I have to stay home due to the lock down I should be able to do that. I'll take pics tomorrom. This will keep me from going stir crazy. Work on them while on my sisters too. The original ones I had the paint looked awful so need to strip them. I got 2 sets so have plenty of others to use until I strip them. Edited by Dread

That's good to hear and, yes, I agree that painting is a good way to prevent from getting crazy.

Your warriors will be much welcome but let's not move in haste: one unit at a time to ensure 100% completion and the maximum level of satisfaction on your side.

Awaiting for your units.

Celtic_Cauldron

That is good, Brother. I have deployed them in sector 36 which is now ours again thanks to you.

Good luck with the painting, take your time and let's finish this before May 31st.

For the Warmaster!

Celtic_Cauldron