+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

@Llagos_Tyrant: this Defiler looks great! Don't worry about being late this time as next session will be better.

@Dread: THAT is a shrine to the Hobby. I guess the Dark Gods are pleased. Now you have to deliver... ^^

Session 33 began three days ago and the password is SZAREKH. Will you answer the Call of the Warmaster and keep on fighting with us on Gilgamesh?

Death to the False Emperor!!!

Celtic_Cauldron

Thanks CC! Still unpacking but should be back in the saddle soon. Doing a big push this 3 day weekend to finish the move. Hopefully I'll get to really get to crack down on the hobby stuff real soon, like next week. My pledge will be the same that I didn't get to do this last time but will be adding the Bile man and his lil dude. Get back with pics asap. Edited by Dread

Some work for our Brother Eldrick: as you remember you won Session 31's challenge with the bases of your Nurglings and therefore deserved the honour to judge Session 32's challenge about conversion.

So here are the units that compete for that challenge:

1/ Renegade Knight "Deathshroud" from House Malinax by our Brother Wedge:

11646411.jpg

2/ Emperor's Children Obliterators by our Brother Kreell:

50291872196_f129293fb0_o.jpg[/url

3/ Urian Moriax, World Eaters Warlord by myself:

20200813.jpg

I know, I know... it's a tough decision. But the decision is yours anyway. ^^

Session 33's challenge will be based on archetypes: the purpose is to post and validate one unit (of any kind) that is the embodiement of its Legion / Chapter / God / Cult... The challenge is open to the whole War Host.

Celtic_Cauldron

50343508942_d55fbe50b2.jpg

Vowing one Helbrute with two Helbrute fists, with built in combi-bolters for 106 points.

One question to add, can we vow models that aren't for the Chaos faction? I have some Ultramarines I'm considering painting up this month in addition to my Iron Warriors.

@Llagos_Tyrant: Nice min, Brother. How big is it compared to a Dreadnought?

To answer your question: yes, it is possible but you will have to leave the War Host and become a member of the Alliance OR become a MErcenary to be able to post for both factions. This will become possible as of November 1st.

@Dread: YES!!!

@Eldrick: I feel the power around the portal rising...

Celtic_Cauldron

@Llagos_Tyrant: Nice min, Brother. How big is it compared to a Dreadnought?

To answer your question: yes, it is possible but you will have to leave the War Host and become a member of the Alliance OR become a MErcenary to be able to post for both factions. This will become possible as of November 1st.

Ah well I couldn't betray Chaos like that.

And it's the same size just about! It's on a 60mm base and just as tall as the original dreadnought. I can do a comparison shot when I finish painting it.

That will help to support the logic of the count-as.

Many thanks Brother.

Celtic_Cauldron

50346392716_190ab08118.jpg

Here you can see the size compared to a Hellforged Contemptor, and to a converted regular Dreadnought. Also shows off some of the progress on the model.

• 2 weeks later...

Brothers, here's the status per sector:

carte_20.jpg

About last session, here are the scores:

RESULTS FOR SESSION 32

ALLIANCE : 15592 points
CHAOS : 11701 points
ORKS : 2337 points

We were actually good but not good enough... and we need more Brothers to fight this war and prevail.

Celtic_Cauldron

Brother Celtic,

I have to say those three models are quite excellent, and it was a hard decision. I have to award Brother Wedge a victory. It was an impressive model. I was also impressed with your beserker conversion! Excellent work and Brother Kreell's painting is excellent! Congrats to all chaos brethren.

Now on for the Long War:

1 Exalted Sorcerer Level 3 and Disc of Tzeentch

tStkKh6.jpg

10 Rubric Marines 2 warpflamers, 1 inferno boltgun, 1 gift of mutation, 1 icon of flame

1U5EYUv.jpg

First, thank you for your judgement: I have just shared it with our Brothers on the main forum. On a personal note, thanks also for your positive feedback on my own Berserker.

Second, I have deployed your two units alongside Tyrant's creature in sector 18. We are almost below 1000 points behind which means that with a little effort we could conquer the sector back one again. 

Hope you'll have time enough to complete those Sons of Magnus.

Death to the False Emperor!!

Celtic_Cauldron

In that case I am pleased to announce more pledges!

An Iron Warriors Exalted Champion with a bolt pistol and counts-as power axe (the big sword is meant as a stand-in for the Axe of the Forgemaster Relix) - 80 points.

A Night Lords Chaos Lord with a Jump pack, and counts-as thunder hammer (represented by the massive two handed axe he holds) - 145 points.

A Night Lords Exalted Champion with a combi-bolter, and counts-as power sword (the chainglaive represents the Flayer relic) - 83 points.

50410354722_b7c492a6cb.jpg