+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

@Tyrant: General request from our Brothers on the main forum: they want more pictures of your Lords. Most of them are really interested in learning more about your conversions.

Well done!

Celtic_Cauldron

Happy to share!

50462929708_a433bc91a1.jpg

Here is the Night Lords jump pack and counts-as thunder hammer Lord. The conversion is pretty simple, a headswap and adding the jumppack to the AOS Wight King model's body. I really wanted a character who could jump in with the Warp Talons and Raptors I was planning on making for the Night Lords force. Given the changes to characters and Thunder Hammers in the Space Marine codex, I may end up converting another Lord without a thunder hammer for a bit of a cheaper character.

50310351522_19447cefe1.jpg

Here is the Night Lords Exalted Champion on foot. The Chainglaive and the backpack are from the Lord Discordant kit, the body is the standard Chaos Space Marine body, and the head is from the Corpse Grinder cultist kit. Chainglaives have such a Night Lords vibe, and I really wanted a standard character on foot who I could use to fill that niche. The model will probably alternate as a Lord or an Exalted Champion (for the re-rolls and abilities).

50310182451_db2f3c6d25.jpg

And here is the Iron Warriors Exalted Champion. The head is from the Corpse Grinder cultist Necromunda kit, the body is from the Chaos Space Marine kit, and I believe the hands and blade handle are from the MK III Space Marine kit. I'm not 100% sure where the blade itself is from - the sword and handle were already assembled when I received the bits. I think it is from a Blood Angels Horus Heresy kit but I'm not sure.

There's some lore for the Exalted Champion in my WIP thread: here.

All the characters were made to reflect characters in the lore I've built around my Chaos forces, but both of the Night Lords turned out a bit differently from how I envisioned the characters so I may make further attempts to convert them (probably next year).

Thanks Brother. I have posted your pictures. Many members commented on your Undead-based Night Lord: this one is a real success!

Back to the current fighting:

- we are behind the Alliance by some 2600 points with only 2 weeks to go;

- Regarding sectors where you are all active:

o on sector 18 (Eldrick and Tyrant): we are behind by some 667 points. Which means that we can grab the sector soon with your help, most probably next session;

o on sector 36 (Dread): we are behind by 200 points. Don't know if you can help us fixing this Brother but if you can that will be great!

Tough times but I have plans for the very near future.

Celtic_Cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

The complete and infinite forces of Chaos are in:

- Chaos Space Marines;

- Daemons;

- Dark Mechanicum, including AoD's Tagmatah Omnissiah;

- Renegade Astra Militarum;

- Lost and the Damned;

- Chaos Knights;

- Chaos Titans.

Therefore I will welcome your Plaguebearers!

Celtic_Cauldron

This month had me really caught up in some other life things and I did not get nearly as much time to put to the hobby as I thought I would.

That said, I did at least finish the Iron Warriors Exalted Champion.

50550584048_f0c01b4901.jpg

The Night Lords Exalted Champion in the background has enough paint on him to count as battle-ready, but I'm not finished with him yet and his base isn't painted. I don't think I'll have the chance to finish him up before the deadline tonight.

This Sorceror is fine even though deployed too late. But it does not matter.

So, Brothers, we lost Session 33 to the Alliance but Session 34 has just begun and we will fight to win it and conclude this Episode 7 on a positive note!

The new password is: THE WOLFTIME. Session 34 will last until January 31st, 2021.

Finally, here are the units I deployed during Session 33:

20201011.jpg
20201012.jpg

20201013.jpg
20201015.jpg
20201014.jpg

20201017.jpg
20201016.jpg

20201019.jpg
20201018.jpg
20201020.jpg

Celtic_Cauldron

Cool cool cool! So I'm at work so pics tonight but, I,Dread, pledge to finish 1 demon of nurgle banner bearer, 3 rot flies, 3 nurgling bases and 20 plague bearers...to start with.

I just went and got the start collecting Maggotkin so will be adding that to the list! I have Surgery tomorrow and that will give me a few days to really get started building, priming and slopping on the paint while I'm healing. I'm excited because I can use this army in both games. Also got overwhelmed by all the detail on my csm and these guys will be so much easier to paint.

Edited by Dread

Cool cool cool! So I'm at work so pics tonight but, I,Dread, pledge to finish 1 demon of nurgle banner bearer, 3 rot flies, 3 nurgling bases and 20 plague bearers and the maggotkin box...to start with.

I just went and got the start collecting Maggotkin so will be adding that to the list! I have Surgery tomorrow and that will give me a few days to really get started building, priming and slopping on the paint while I'm healing. I'm excited because I can use this army in both games. Also got overwhelmed by all the detail on my csm and these guys will be so much easier to paint.

20201104-192917.jpg

20201104-192934.jpg

20201104-192957.jpg

20201104-193050.jpg

20201104-193015.jpg

Edited by Dread

• 2 months later...