+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

@Uveron: that's... impressive Brother. I love Iron Warriors and those of yours are really nice looking. I'm sure our Chaos Brethren will also appreciate.

Your three topics are updated and points are validated. Congratulations Brother!!

Celtic_Cauldron

Quick update:

We have just conquered the Lava River back!! Thanks to Kerian and his second Stormeagle are we now 235 points ahead of the DAs. Not that big a gap but it will be hard to do more at this stage...

The assault on the Arbites' Strongholds is getting prepared and it should be huge... More info to come by the end of this week, regarding at least precursors. Anyone who wanna add some more fire power will be my guest. ^^

Celtic_Cauldron

The assault on the Arbites' Strongholds is getting prepared and it should be huge... More info to come by the end of this week, regarding at least precursors. Anyone who wanna add some more fire power will be my guest. ^^

Well I should have some Oblitorators to push into the fight before the end of the ETL... Maybe some Havocs as well.

@Uveron: That's great news as usual. If you prepare Havocs I will recommend to deploy them in the Strongholds provided they have at least one AP2 (or better) weapon. We are currently getting prepared a Baneblade, two squads of Legionaries, one of Chosen and a Leman Russ Squadron. Blackheart is expected to add two Renegade Knights.

With those units should we put an end to the DAs' illegitimate pretentions upon this sector. But, you know, "too much is not enough"...

Come on Brothers!! Come and fight alongside us!!

Celtic_Cauldron

I saw this last night on the Gilgamesh Forum and already commented. ^^

A very nice unit Brother.

I've just added two more squads in the Strongholds and the Librarium. Our Brother Helmut - Great Architect of Papa Nurgle - will deploy his Leman Russ Squadrons. Therefore, we are to take the Strongholds back!!

Yet, Alpha Legion Intelligence informed me last night that DAs are on the verge of deploying one Warhound and two more Imperial Knights... So we still need to increase our presence there and take advantage of our momentum to concentrate more heavy units.

Hunt well Brothers!!

Celtic_Cauldron

Tactical report n°6.

General situation:

Things are getting better and the Plan begins to bear the forecasted fruits...

DAs have added 375 points and are now with a global potential score of 9076, with still 1946 points already completed.

Our own effort is significanctly superior and we added 1691 more points to reach a global score of 7652. Regarding completion we're ow much higher than they are: theirs is only 21%, ours is 36%.

Week after week the gap is getting narrower: we're only 1424 behind those Imperial Guys. We made a huge effort during last weekend and still we have the potential to finish ahead of our enemies.

Yet, Intelligence has been confirmed: two Knights and a Warhound are to be deployed by the Loyalists which means we're to work once more in the Strongholds to get it back in the coming week. On the other hand, we'll have more flexibility tactically speaking to adress other sectors...

The roll call still a source of preoccupation and we need Carrack, Blackheart and any other Frater eager to spill some Imperial blood to achieve victory. So... well do not hesitate to cross the Rubicon and join the War Host!

At sector level (main sectors):

- in the Chapel: the Green Ones are now 2252 points ahead of us;

- in the Librarium, we reduced the DAs' advance by 183 points and we still have a couple of units awaiting for deployment. With only 461 points to score, we definitely have an opportunity to take this sector;

- in the Lava River did we took back the lead. We are now 235 points ahead thanks to Kerian. DAs might decide to add some Land Speeders;

- in the Strongholds did we produce our main effort. We took the sector back and are 549 points ahead of the DAs but this is not likely to last because of the forecasted units our adversaries are to deploy. Even though we can deploy some more vehicles and squads we need BlackHeart's Knights acting as our spearhead to counter those Super Heavies;

- in the Psychic Reliquary we added some points and are now 1720 points ahead the Xenos.

On other sectors is the situation mainly unchanged.

Tactical assesment

The Plan and tactical priorities are sound and therefore we will still follow our path.

DAs are  ahead of us but their forces are mainly stuck with on-going subjects and they will exchange tactical flexibility with crude firepower. That is a choice that can be tricky for them as it grants us with a greater freedom of manoeuver in other sectors.  Regarding potentials:

- DAs had a global potential that I assessed around 2500 / 3000 points: they consumed 375 points from this potential and should consume 1600 points more with their Walkers;

- In the same time our own potential used to be somewhere in the 4200s with a breakdown as follow:

o around 1700 points for B&C Frater (including myself): around 1300 points remaining;

o around 2500 points for pure Gilgamesh members: around 1500 points remaining.

That means we can achieve victory, even a marginal one, provided we remain on the same path. That means also that any extra unit will be of use in order to confort my estimation and release the pressure on the War Host. So you will all understand that we're still looking for warriors to join us, directly on the Gilgamesh forum or here.

Once again I say we can finish this session with a victory, even a short one, but the War Host needs some fresh blood to keep on moving.

Let's punish DAs for the sin of their very arrogance...

The B&C members' roll of honour:

1st Celtic_Cauldron: 1441 points pledged (540 points completed)

2nd Uveron: 852 points pledged (395 points completed)

3rd Beachymike123: 641 points pledged (394 points completed)

4th ... who amongst you Brothers?

Awaiting for first deployment: Carrack, Blackheart1223.

Hunt well.

Ave Dominus Nox!

Death to the False Emperor!

Celtic_Cauldron

Edited by Celtic_cauldron

Brothers, this is a short update of my previous tactical report:

The DAs have just deployed one Warhound Titan and a Knight in the Strongholds... Another Knight is expected very soon.

Will you let them prevail and challenge the true Legionaries and the Servants of the Dark Gods?

Brothers, this is a call-to-arms: any unit, squad, vehicle, walker, super heavy, provided it has at least one AP2 (or better) weapon is necessary! We have Titans and Knights to destroy. Can you imagine such a trophy? Can you see the opportunity to write another part of our legend?

Let's kill those false idols!!

Celtic_Cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

Tactical report n°7.

General situation:

We face massive deployment of superheavies but still do we stand...

DAs added 1140 points and are now with a global potential score of 10216, with still 2341 points already completed.

Our own effort is slightly superior and we added 1431 more points to reach a global score of 9083. Regarding completion we're still much higher than they are: theirs is only 23%, ours is 56%.

Week after week the gap is getting narrower: we're only 1133 behind the Green Ones. We'll keep on providing units during the coming weeks in order to win this session.

Intelligence confirms: two additionnal Knights are to be deployed by the Loyalists in the Strongholds in the very near future and the fate of this sector is at stake. DAs decided to focus there which might serves us on the long run...

The roll call still a source of preoccupation and we need Carrack, Blackheart and any other Frater eager to spill some Imperial blood to achieve victory. So... well do not hesitate to cross the Rubicon and join the War Host!

- in the Chapel: the Green Ones are still 2252 points ahead of us;

- in the Librarium, DAs are still leading by 461 points but one of our Brothers is planning a massive attack to take the sector back and lock it in a single manoeuver;

- in the Lava River do we still have the lead. We're still under the threat of some DA Speeders but we have one or two Deamon Princes to counter this;

- in the Strongholds lies the main battle. We are 850 points ahead but the Loyalists will deploy at least two Knights, so everything will have to be done once more. We still have some units to be deployed there but in the end might we be short;

- in the Psychic Reliquary we are still 1720 points ahead the Xenos.

Tactical assesment

The Plan and tactical priorities are sound and therefore we will still follow our path.

DAs are  ahead of us but their forces are mainly stuck with on-going subjects and they will exchange tactical flexibility with crude firepower. That is a choice that can be tricky for them as it grants us with a greater freedom of manoeuver in other sectors.  Regarding revised potentials:

- DAs keep a global potential that I assess around 1200 / 1500 points;

- In the same time our own potential is now around the 3000s with a breakdown as follows:

o around 1200 points for B&C Frater (including myself);

o around 1800 points for pure Gilgamesh members.

That means we can achieve victory, even a marginal one, provided we remain on the same path. That means also that any extra unit will be of use in order to confort my estimation and release the pressure on the War Host. So you will all understand that we're still looking for warriors to join us, directly on the Gilgamesh forum or here.

Once again I say we can finish this session with a victory, even a short one, but the War Host needs some fresh blood to keep on moving.

1st Celtic_Cauldron: 1441 points pledged (1068 points completed)

2nd Uveron: 852 points pledged (395 points completed)

3rd Beachymike123: 641 points pledged (394 points completed)

Hunt well.

Ave Dominus Nox!

Celtic_Cauldron

Brother, your minis look fantastic and I love the way you manage to keep them simple while looking terribly powerful.

Congratulations for your Lords and Sorcerors!

I've just completed your three topics. I also created one other topic for your Soul Grinder: it is to be deployed alongside so many brothers of the IVth in the Arbites Strongholds.

Great job Uveron!

Celtic_Cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

So back from vacation and it's great time for...

Tactical report n°8.

General situation:

WE ARE AHEAD!!!!

DAs added another Warhound, reaching 11471 points among which 50% roughly are completed.

Yet, thanks to massive assaults we are now counting 11681 points with around 75% completed.

As planned we annihilated the Imperial strikes. We have now to comfort our margin by posting some more units and completing as many topics as possible.

Intelligence eports that DAs might add one or two more Knights.

The roll call remains a source of preoccupation and we still need Carrack, Blackheart and any other Frater eager to spill some Imperial blood to achieve victory. So... well do not hesitate to cross the Rubicon and join the War Host!

- in the Chapel: nothing new to report;

- in the Librarium, we took the sector back and are able to lock it with more than 1000 points;

- in the Lava River do we still have the lead. We're still under the threat of some DA Speeders but we have one or two Deamon Princes to counter this;

- in the Strongholds lies the main battle. We are 507 points ahead and the Loyalists are likely to deploy at least one more Knight. We will add some Terminators to complete victory in this particular sector but still are in need of reinforcments;

- in the Psychic Reliquary we are still 1720 points ahead the Xenos.

Tactical assesment

DAs are  now behind us and they will be soon short of warriors with a low completion rate. 

Regarding revised potentials:

- DAs keep a global potential that I assess around 1000 points;

- In the same time our own potential is now around the 700s with a breakdown as follows:

o around 200 points for B&C Frater (including myself);

o around 500 points for pure Gilgamesh members.

This smell damn good... I say we can finish this session with a victory, even a short one, but the War Host needs some fresh blood to keep on moving.

1st Celtic_Cauldron: 1441 points pledged (1068 points completed)

2nd Uveron: 1012 points pledged (1012 points completed / 100%)

3rd Beachymike123: 641 points pledged (641 points completed / 100%)

Additionnal note: with the Iron Without and Call of Chaos events coming soon, we have potential to use Frater's units for both events. Here lies an opportunity that should not be missed. So I'm calling for my Iron Warrior Brothers to join us in September!

Hunt well.

Ave Dominus Nox!

Celtic_Cauldron

Systems online... Readying for deployment.... I suffer, therefore I survive....

Helbrute with heavy flamer and legacy of ruin; Vessel of Dhornurgh The Reborn - 125 points.

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww256/Carrack1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsh2ta4w2u.jpeg

Vow Complete

Helbrute Amalic

- From my birth on doomed Cithonia, I fought to survive. I refused to let death lay its claim on me, whether it was at the hands of hive gangers, orks, or even my disowned and disavowed cousins, I survived all attempts to end me. It was what drove me on in face of insurmountable odds. I survive still, after ten millennia of war. I was wrong to refuse death. This existence is far worse...

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww256/Carrack1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsx6mzdjrk.jpeg

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww256/Carrack1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsx9fupxlw.jpeg

@Carrack: well done Brother!! You were the last B&C member with pending units. So for the four of us it's a 100% completion rate!

We lead... by 155 points. Yet I won't claim victory before tonight as session 12 will stop at midnight (GMT+1).

Terminal results for the session and Episode 3 will be posted between September 2nd and 5th (IOT double check everything). S13 will start on September 2nd. I'll provide you with the password ASAP and post here the basic Concept of Manoeuver for Episode 4.

Celtic_Cauldron

VICTORY IS OURS!!

After 3 months of intense fightings in Gilgamesh streets we finally broke the Imperial backs!

Session 12 has just been gained by the Chaos War Host:

The Dark Angels and their allies finally collapsed in the last day and achieved to complete 12691 points.

The Chaos Forces completed 13243 points.

Also with this 6th victory out of 8 sessions, the War Host win Episode 3, after its previous victories during Episodes 1 and 2.

I will provide the complete scores for both the session and the Episode plus the informations regarding sectors early next week.

And now, Brothers, it is time to put an end to the Imperial presence in the Hive: that new Saga is to be written during Episode 4, aka The Ruin of Gilgamesh.

Session 13 started 10 minutes ago and the password will be ARMAGEDDON.

On my own and my Brothers' behalf I wanna thank Beachymike, Uveron and Carrack for their contribution. Carrack was of great help in locking the Librarium while Uveron was a key player when the Psychic Reliquary was at stake. Beachymike, my Iron coated Brother, your troops gave us the right amount of point to prepare for the next episode in the Cathedrale.

All your minis have been appreciated by my fellows and we all hope we can see more in the coming weeks.

Also a special thanks to the following Frater for their support: Captain Semper and Kurgan the Lurker, Augustus B'raas and any Brother that expressed any interest in the Gilgamesh Campaign.

So see you very soon in the Hive: I will support and update this thread during all Episode 4 and the way to participate to the Campaign within the War Host will remain unchanged.

Death to the False Emperor!!

Celtic_Cauldron

RESULTS for session 12

CHAOS13343
ANGELS OF DEATH12691
NECRONS-10
ELDARS:210

Results by zone
UPPER ZONE : THE CHAOS WAR HOST IS LEADING

CHAOS: 6621
ANGELS OF DEATH: 2920
NECRONS: 0
ELDARS: 210

LOWER ZONE : THE CHAOS WAR HOST IS LEADING

CHAOS: 2148
ANGELS OF DEATH: 1316
NECRONS: -10
ELDARS: 0

THE LAVA RIVER : CONQUERED BY CHAOS.

CHAOS: 1050+520 = 1570
ANGELS OF DEATH: 790+545 = 1335
NECRONS: -10

THE PLASMA CORE REACTOR : CONQUERED BY THE ANGELS OF DEATH

CHAOS:  100+1628 = 1728
ANGELS OF DEATH: 1235+850+960+275+771=4091
NECRONS: 334+410+95+130=969

THE ADEPTUS ARBITES' STRONGHOLDS : CONQUERED BY THE CHAOS FORCES

CHAOS: 771 + 1598 +3969+1893+758+430+817+4469= 14705
ANGELS OF DEATH: 1090 + 1193 + 3570+2090+450-10+6105 = 14488
NECRONS: 150+50=200
ELDARS: 365+900+620=1885

FORT NOX : CONQUERED BY THE CHAOS WAR HOST

CHAOS: 2181 + 823 + 860+105 = 3969
ANGELS OF DEATH: 1880 + 130+150+630 = 2790

THE DOCKYARDS: CONQUERED BY THE ELDARS

CHAOS: 72 + 120 + 248+233+80-10+281 = 1024
ANGELS OF DEATH: 492 + 783+355+1052+260 = 2942
ELDARS: 417 + 864 + 941+165+834+335= 3556

THE LIBRARIUM : FOLLOWING THEIR CONQUEST OF THE ADMINISTRATUM SECTOR, THE CHAOS LEGIONARIES PURIFIED THE LIBRARIUM FROM ANY IMPERIAL PRESENCE. THE SECTOR IS LOCKED..

CHAOS: 4209
ANGELS OF DEATH: 2185

THE PSYCHIC RELIQUARY : THE CHAOS FORCES EXTERMINATED THE LAST REMAINING ELDARS AND CLAIMED PROPERTY OVER THE RELIC. THIS SECTOR IS LOCKED.

CHAOS: 1830 + 889 + 615+580+1305+458 + 1163+1142= 7982
ANGELS OF DEATH: 515 + 535+505 = 1555
ELDARS: 175 + 3350 + 1515-10+155+845-10+210 = 6230

SAINT ASPIRINE'S CATHEDRALE : CONQUERED BY THE  CHAOS WAR HOST

CHAOS: 485 + 1208 + 1149+517+1190+748+1795+422= 7514
ANGELS OF DEATH: 295 + 135 +140= 570
ELDARS: 900 + 2032 + 2200+370-90+355-10 = 5757

THE BEA AQUILA'S CHAPEL : CONQUERED BY THE  ANGELS OF DEATH
CHAOS: 342+220+1191=1753
ANGELS OF DEATH: 335+1950+1720=4005
ELDARS: 0 + 1122 + 305+355 = 1782

THE IMPERIAL GOVERNOR'S PALACE: CONQUERED BY THE  CHAOS WAR HOST

CHAOS: 784 + 692 + 3388+2094+1507+961+585+567 = 10578
ANGELS OF DEATH: 1228 + 200+360 = 1788
ELDARS: 1266 + 1390 + 3783+1095+200+742+509 = 8985

THE ELDAR WARP GATE : CONQUERED BY THE ELDARS

CHAOS: 150 + 634 = 784
ANGELS OF DEATH: 770+475 =1245
ELDARS: 980 + 1163+381 = 2524

TOTAL points for Episode 3

CHAOS84542
ANGELS OF DEATH69302
NECRONS6257
ELDARS:42349

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results in terms of conquered sectors

CHAOS [ S5 - 5 sectors- ] [ S6 - 4 sectors- ] [ S7 - 5 sectors- ] [ S8 - 5 sectors- ] [ S9 - 7 sectors- ]  [ S10 - 7 sectors- ] [ S11 - 10 sectors- ] [s12 - 11 sectors] 
ANGELS OF DEATH [ S5 - 7 sectors- ] [ S6 - 5 sectors- ] [ S7 - 3 sectors- ] [ S8 - 5 sectors- ] [ S9 - 7 sectors- ]   [ S10 - 6 sectors- ] [ S11 - 7 sectors- ] [ S12 - 7 sectors- ]    
NECRONS [ S5 - 2 sectors- ] [ S6 - 0 sector- ] [ S7 - 0 sector- ] [ S8 - 0 sector- ] [ S9 - 0 sector- ]  [ S10 - 0 sector- ] [ S11 - 0 sector- ] [ S12 - 0 sector- ]     
]ELDARS [ S5 - 2 sectors- ] [ S6 - 7 sectors- ] [ S7 - 8 sectors- ] [ S8 - 8 sectors- ] [ S9

• 2 weeks later...

Tactical report n°9:

General situation:

The new DA/BA/Eldar Alliance is ahead of us and has already posted 2928 points. Their courses of action are quite unchanged when one compares them with the DA's habits: superheavies, superheavies and superheavies...

Our own effort is around 1400  points. But major Brothers are on the verge of posting their first units. So the general situation remains unclear and everything is still to be done.

For this S13, our main targets will be in the following sectors:

- The Arbites Strongholds are still ours, but the Nice Guys will keep on posting superheavies to gain it. Yet the War Host places a very iconic importance on this particular sector and we decided  to do whatever necessary to keep our advantage.

What we need: superheavies, battle tanks, Knights, Havocs, Artillery...

- The Lava River: the last filthy Eldar warrior put one Cobra mk2 and completed it last week. A Scorpion is awaited, according to some intelligence. This sector can be locked and our purpose is to lock it in the name of the War Host!

What we need: Flying Vehicles, Skimmers, Flying Creatures (Deamon Princes, Greater Deamons)...

- The Imperial Palace: DAs have just remembered they could teleport Terminator Squads. Even though we still have some advance their, we cannot allow them to dream too much...

What we need: Deamons (of any kind), Terminators, any squad with a pod...

Tactical assesment

The Plan is focussing partly on thos sectors. Nonetheless are other sectors are not forgotten. They will be dealt with by other Brothers.

DAs and BAs were forced to forge an alliance with some Xenos in order to have some hope to defeat us. Our previsions are that they will make their best effort in order to win this session simply to maintain some positive dynamics within their numbers...

The War Host has to destroy this hope in S13, to make victory certain as soon as S14.

1st Celtic_Cauldron: 727 points pledged

2nd : Beachymike (awaiting for units);

3rd: who amongst you Brothers?

Awaiting for first deployment: Beachymike123, Lord Thorn.

Additionnal note: as we are now engaged in Iron Without! and Call of Chaos being about to start, we have an opportunity, thanks to our particular system to play on each campaign simultaneously without multiplying registrations. The only thing you have to do Brothers is to insert our password in your initial pictures, provided your minis are nothing more than primed, and post those pictures here.

In previous session, our Brothers Carrack, Uveron and Beachymike honoured us with great minis and ensured an 100% completion rate for B&C's Frater on Gilgamesh. The War Host will be proud to see more of us contribute to our victory over Imperial and Xenos...

So, Brothers, join us with your Legionaries, Deamons, Knights, Renegades, Herectics, Dark Mechanicus!! Any squad or vehicle will be welcome!!

Hunt well.

Ave Dominus Nox!

Celtic_Cauldron

So, I have the following HH models to vow: Warsmith in TDA with Volkite Charger, Paragon Blade, Iron Halo and Cortex Controller; a techmarine with thunder hammer, and a Rapier Quad Launcher. How should I vow them here (equipment/points wise)?

gallery_77459_11459_26933.jpg

Edited by Lord Thørn