+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

Brothers, you do great honour to the War Host!!

@Uveron: welcome back Brother! I'll wait for your units.

@Lord Thorn: Welcome onboard!

What I can propose for your minis:

- we can deploy the Terminator Praetor as a Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour with the Sword of Murder and a Sigil of Corruption (i.e. the Cortex Controller) in the Palace which is a sector that needs urgent reinforcments;

- the other Prateor may be deployed in Fort Nox counting as a Chaos Lord with a Power Weapon and a sigil of Corruption (the servo-arm). We have a Deamon Prince there who needs friends;

- The Rapied may be deployed in the Core Reactor. The quad launcher will be counted as a quad heavy bolter.

Do you agree with that proposition? Also could you please take a picture for each different unit?

Hunt well Brothers, there are skulls to harvest and blood to spill!!

Celtic_Cauldron

@Uveron: That's a great batch of units Brother!!

Your Minotaur and Obliterators will be deployed immediately in the Strongholds in order to confort our positions there.

The Renegades will join my own Marauders in the Core Reactor to seek and destroy some loyalists.

Thanks again and hunt well!!

Celtic_Cauldron

Carrack: Whatever the units are, they'll have their share in blood and skulls. ^^ So they'll be much welcome!

The Cultists may join the assault on Core Reactor. The Lord can have to join our troops in the Palace. Does it suit you?

Thanks again Brother!

Celtic_Cauldron

Edited by Celtic_cauldron

I, Lord Carrack vow to complete one unit of autogun cultist with a heavy stubber, and a shotgun for their champion, for the fires of Gilgamesh. (65 points) They will shield the more worthy legionnaires with their worthless hides in the assault on the core reactor.

Before picture

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww256/Carrack1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsjn5a8lvy.jpeg

Note: I'm fairly busy now, so I thought a modest vow would be best. Between the humidity, and the late spraying of mosquitos in my neighborhood, I'm going to hold off on priming the raptor lord. Modesty will be the key in this unit, I'm not going to stretch my abilities until l see more positive results. I'm happy with the modest conversions so far, modestly so.

Carrack, any effort is welcome whatever the amount in points is. Your Cultists will be much welcome and appreciated as was your Dreadnought last session. ^^

Thanks again for your loyalty to our cause.

I propose you to deploy them in the Core Reactor. We are reinforcing our initial assaut there with Cultists, Dark Mechanicum... Only a few points each time but altogether they will form a massive wave that will force our opponents to fight or step back in the long run...

Hunt well Brother!

Celtic_Cauldron

Welcome Eldrick Shadowblade from the Oath-Broken Warband!

Getting in the campaign is quite easy:

- what you need is a picture of the unit you wanna pledge including the session's password which is "ARMAGEDDON". Your minis shall not be more than primed;

- alongside this unit, just tell me its options and total cost, according to the Codex, IA...

I will propose you one or many sectors for deployment, depending on the unit. Sectors have restrictions and you can't deploy anything just anywhere. But every squad or vehicle have access to can be deployed in the Hive.

Once finished (including bases), post your final picture here and I will make the transfer.

Just to inform every Brother: S13 will be closed on October 31st.

@Eldrick: should you have any further question do not hesitate to ask.

Hunt well Brothers!

Celtic_Cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

Lord Kraven stared into the vast endlessness of the void from the Bridge of the Battle Barge The Unforgiven. He saw Millions upon millions of planets ripe for plunder to make a worthy sacrifice to the Dark Gods. Nothing had been the same since his disgrace at the hands of the Emperor's Children. How long had it been? Ten Millennia, more? Time had no meaning in the Eye. As his mind drifted on thoughts of vengeance, his vox-unit signaled.

"Lord, my divination is complete." Caradoch's voice resembled more of a reptilian hiss than the Genetically modified warrior he had once been. "The Gods have spoken. Gilgamesh must be bathed awash in blood."

Finally, was this the redemption he had long seeked? Was it another cruel trick of the Gods to keep him off the eight-fold path forever? It didn't matter.

Lord Kraven turned to his first command. "Mark a new heading to the Gilgamesh System. We prepare for war!"

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image.jpg1_zpsjdv7rclt.jpg

Edited by Eldrick Shadowblade

The Lord Executioner was listening to the reports provided by his Lieutenants and allies: a lot of good news indeed as the main objectives were about to be reached on time.

Oghmios Asamon was the last to speak. Normally, Arius Draken would not give much credit to a Sorceror's input but the Thousand Son was reliable and always tried to provide the clearest information.

"Arius, I see a blade in the Shadow, I see an outcast seeking vengeance. He will come to you and pledge himself and his Legionaries to our cause."

Welcome to the War Host Eldrick!! Hive Gilgamesh is ours to burn so come and take as many souls as you wish...

Awaiting for your roll call to indicate you sectors for future insertion.

Celtic_Cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

So, quite a time since my last report (I hate Real Life Issues...) but now is the perfect moment for...

Tactical report n°10:

General situation:

We're leading. This session is polluted by real life for everyone but the War Host is still able to attack and we're now pushing our enemies back!

We are now counting a bit below 800 points ahead of the "Nice Guys". That's not much indeed yet must we account for the general slow down in both faction so let's say it's not bad at all.

Regarding particular sectors:

- The Arbites Strongholds are almost definetely ours since our Brother Thyrio deployed successfully our first Titan in the history of the War Host! NExt session, our goal will be to ruin this sector and get rid of the Loyalists.

What we will need: superheavies, battle tanks, Knights, Havocs, Artillery...

- The Lava River: Tactical surprise occured there: the Eldar assault will finally fail to lock this sector! Nothing should happen before October 31st but we will deploy some of our flying creatures and vehicles to reverse the tide of Fate and gain the sector once again.

What we will need: Flying Vehicles, Skimmers, Flying Creatures (Deamon Princes, Greater Deamons)...

- The Imperial Palace: The DA assault ran short and we're still way ahead. We will do something next session to gain more air.

What we need: Deamons (of any kind), Terminators, any squad with a pod...

Also, in the Core Reactor is our assault unchallenged and we already gained half the points we need to get this sector.

Tactical assesment:

Our main tactical and strategic objectives are to be met. Even though this session is hard, the War Host keeps on fighting and we're going to win... again!

The B&C members' roll of honour:

1st Celtic_Cauldron: 630 points pledged (310 completed)

2nd : Uveron: 570 points pledged (210 completed);

3rd: Carrack: 65 points pledged (0 completed);

4th: Who amongst you, Brothers?

Awaiting for first deployment: Beachymike123, Lord Thorn, Eldrick Shadowblade.

Additionnal note: as we are now engaged in Iron Without! and Call of Chaos being about to start, we have an opportunity, thanks to our particular system to play on each campaign simultaneously without multiplying registrations. The only thing you have to do Brothers is to insert our password in your initial pictures, provided your minis are nothing more than primed, and post those pictures here.

So, Brothers, join us with your Legionaries, Deamons, Knights, Renegades, Herectics, Dark Mechanicus!! Any squad or vehicle will be welcome!!

Hunt well.

Ave Dominus Nox!

Death to the False Emperor!

Celtic_Cauldron

Greetings Brothers!

Just a short reminder. Session 13 will come to an end next Monday by 23h59 and we should win once more, provided that everyone close his topics successfully. Carrack and Uveron are among the last ones with on-going topics (alongside... myself!).

Keep faith Brothers!! We shall not fail our comrades!!

Hunt Well.

Celtic_Cauldron

Lord Kraven scanned the war deck of The Unforgiven. His warriors stood proud and defiant despite the endless millenias of war since that long ago day on the ramparts of the Corpse God of Terra.

"My Lord, our Heavy Armor is ready to carve a path for insertion of the ground troops."

"Excellent. Consult with Lord Arius and deploy accordingly for the meantime."

Finished: 1 Predator with lascannon sponsons and extra armor. (don't have an updated codex handy for points)

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image.jpg2_zpsxloezhss.jpg

Edited by Eldrick Shadowblade

My cultists still need touch ups, drybrushing, washes, and basing. I don't think they will be ready in time for this session. Sorry. :( I'll try to get them done after trick or treating tonight anyway.

The Night Lord was staring at Lord Kraven's Herald... The Emissary was there, standing proud among the many warriors forming Draken's retinue.

"Tell your Lord and Master, his armoured speartip is engaged in the vicinity of the Arbites'Strongholds. Their contribution to the War Host success will be decisive..."

@Eldrick: congrats Brother!!

@Carrack: well, I know you'll do your best. Anyway, don't worry, the First will bleed and things will go on next session.

Celtic_Cauldron

UPDATE!

I was able to get a unit from my Vow completed this weekend, my Unit of Renegade Infantry Grenadiers have been finished! I do need to work a better way to take photos... Something I have been saying for a year or two now... Though It does appear i missed the end of the session. Bah, thats the problem when I have been concentrating on my loyalists.

gallery_63905_11231_95581.jpg

gallery_63905_11231_902775.jpg

@Uveron: Those Human of yours are truly great. For the sake of points optimization, I counted them as Tempestus Veterans.

No worries for your Minotaur. Nonetheless, I hope you will still post it in this very thread. That won't count for this session but I think we can all enjoy some art anyway.

Celtic_Cauldron

@Uveron: Those Human of yours are truly great. For the sake of points optimization, I counted them as Tempestus Veterans.

No worries for your Minotaur. Nonetheless, I hope you will still post it in this very thread. That won't count for this session but I think we can all enjoy some art anyway.

Celtic_Cauldron

Whens the next session due to start? I havent started the Minotaur yet so may just wait if its a few weeks... 

We finally lost this session... by 33 points only...

Anyway, we'll have our revenge during session 14 which starts today!!

Session 14's password is "GO CARNIX", as a tribute to a Brother of ours who is healing from a cancer.

Thanks again for your support Brothers.

@Eldrick: your Helbrute and your Fabius will be deployed in the Fort Nox, in support to my own Ferrum Infernus Dreadnoughts.

@Uveron: Your Minotaur will receive the same mission as in session 13.

Celtic_Cauldron