+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

Thanks here's a better photo before i assembled him.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image.jpg8_zpsmwjvorzc.jpg

The axe was a few bits: old warhammer fantasy chaos axe a melta barrel, some greenstuff tubing an orc blade and another bit or two.

Great!!!

So, let's do this properly:

- First pic is a Land Raider with Dozer Blade and Dirge Caster ==> this one will be deployed in the Arbites Strongholds

- Second pic represents a Raptor Squad with a special weapon (I assume a melta), a plasma pistol and a Champion with a power sword. Just one thing, there's one Legionay missing. Could you please take another picture? ^^

- Third pic represents a Sorcerer with jump pack and a power claw. ==> I'll send him with the Raptor squad in the Dockyard to reduce the Loyalist's advance.

Did I miss something?

Anyway, glory to the Oath Broken!!

Ave Dominus Nox!

Celtic_Cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

Sorcerer finished. Level 3 vet of longwar (black legion must take) mark of tzeentch jump pack anf lightning claw. 160 pts

I need a name. He hunts with a raptor crew...

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image_zpsixdbjbg8.jpg

Major progress on the Land Raider as well:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image_zpsazkxvci7.jpg

Hum.... This Sorceror is tremendous. Congratulations! Regarding a name, I suggest Drahak Kul which is just inspired from Dracula's real name: Vlad Drakul.

Good luck with your Land Raider: it's already promising.

Celtic_Cauldron

• 3 weeks later...

As always Brother, this Land Raider is great. Can't wait for some extra pics!

Regarding tactical situation in the Hive:

Things are quite simple: we are just crushing our foes. We already pledged 10700 points and completed almost 6800. We still have extra surprises for those filthy Xenos and loyalist scums, including a Reaver Titan...

As for sectors we gained leadership in the Core Plasma Reactor and reduced dramatically the enemy's advantage in the Dockyards, the Lava River and the Chapel while preserving and even increasing our own advance in the sectors we already have. I think the job is completely done in the Cathedral where we are 2500 points ahead.

The Arbites Strongholds will be ruined by the end of next session and we should keep it.

This S14 is just perfect so far. I would not dare to say "just as planned" but you know what I mean... Plans for S15 are being designed and priority will be given to the Strongholds alongside the Reactor and the Palace.

Anyway everyone is doing a great job and our Brothers on B&C and on the Gilgamesh Forum can be more than proud of their achievments.

Celtic_Cauldron

We're still with "Go Carnix", till January 31st. This session ends at this same date so your squad will have to be completed before February 1st.

By the way, Brothers, we're about to deploy a Reaver Titan. For those who know Crevette's topic she shares with Thyrio involving their common project of a Dark Mechanicum force, well... just have a check. They're both Brothers within the War Host.

Celtic_Cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image_zpsjwuxyvlm.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image_zpsdu4kh9ef.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image_zpskqhz7jyc.jpg

Sorcerer Drahak Kul and The Impalers: 6 man squad (112) 2 multimelta (20) Asp. champ with powersword and plasma pistol (30) icon of vengeance (25) Veterans of Long war (12)

199 pts more!

Session 14 was closed during the night... and... we won by 4765 points!!

I'm currently establishing the detailed version of the scores and will post it there as soon as possible. Anyway, Frater's contribution was once more decisive with wonderful minis.

Session 15 started at 00h01 today and password is now "Death and Rebirth". It will end by March 31st.

Regarding tactical priorities for this session:

Our main objectives will be to secure the Strongholds and conquer the Plasma Reactor which is perfect because those two sectors are really open in terms of units accepted. In the meantime we'll launch two other assaults on the Dockyards (as a diversion) and the Chapel (which I will manage almost alone).

Brothers: Episode IV is almost won and we can now focus on adressing each sector in order to conquer each of them. The War Host is performing greatly and we can be proud of our units both tactically and esthetically.

Once again I call for your support and thank you for your involvement;

Glory to Eldrick, Carrack, Uveron, Beachymike and their respective warbands!!

RIL and any other Chaos Warlord: there are still skulls to collect and blood to shed!!

Death to the False Emperor!!

Celtic_Cauldron

RESULTS for session 134

CHAOS 12564
THE LAST ALLIANCE 7974

SECTOR : THE LAVA RIVER : ADVANTAGE TO THE LAST ALLIANCE.

CHAOS: 1050+520+100+885 = 2555
THE LAST ALLIANCE 790+545+960+1675 = 3970

SECTOR : THE CORE PLASMA REACTOR : ADVANTAGE TO THE LAST ALLIANCE

CHAOS:  100+1628+1170+1819 = 4717
THE LAST ALLIANCE1235+850+960+275+771+1000=5091

SECTOR : THE ARBITES' STRONGHOLDS: ADVANTAGE TO THE CHAOS WAR HOST

CHAOS: 771 + 1598 +3969+1893+758+430+817+4469+1425+3587= 19717
THE LAST ALLIANCE 1090 + 1193 + 3570+2090+450-10+6105+975+1500 = 16963

SECTOR : FORT NOX : ADVANTAGE TO THE CHAOS WAR HOST

CHAOS: 2181 + 823 + 860+105+280+940 = 5189
THE LAST ALLIANCE 1880 + 130+150+630+705+760 = 4255

SECTOR : THE HIVE'S DOCKYARDS: ADAVNTAGE TO THE LAST ALLIANCE

CHAOS: 72 + 120 + 248+233+80-10+281+180+1044 = 2248
THE LAST ALLIANCE 417 + 864 + 941+165+834+335+397+81= 4034

SECTOR : SAINT ASPIRINE'S CATHEDRALE  : ADVANTAGE TO THE CHAOS WAR HOST

CHAOS: 485 + 1208 + 1149+517+1190+748+1795+422+550+570= 8634
THE LAST ALLIANCE 900 + 2032 + 2200+370-90+355-10+425+615 = 6797

SECTOR : THE BEA AQUILA' S CHAPEL : ADVANTAGE TO THE LAST ALLIANCE

CHAOS: 342+220+1191+1629=3382
THE LAST ALLIANCE 335+1950+1720+385=4390

SECTOR : THE GOVERNOR'S PALACE : ADVANTAGE TO THE CHAOS WAR HOST

CHAOS: 784 + 692 + 3388+2094+1507+961+585+567+140+2090 = 12808
THE LAST ALLIANCE 1266 + 1390 + 3783+1095+200+742+509+800+1843 = 11628

SECTOR : THE ELDAR WARPGATE : ADVANTAGE TO THE LAST ALLIANCE

CHAOS: 150 + 634 = 784
THE LAST ALLIANCE 980 + 1163+381+270+195 = 2989

TOTAL RESULTS FOR EPISODE IV

CHAOS 17541
THE LAST ALLIANCE 13129

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NUMBER OF SECTORS CONQUERED

CHAOS [ S13 - 5 sectors- ] [ S14 - 5 sectors- ]
THE LAST ALLIANCE [ S13 - 5 sectors- ] [ S14 - 5 sectors- ]

@Eldrick: That's a great Daemon Prince, Brother. I understand that Khorne will be his Patron. Could you also precise the other options so that I can create the topic on the Gilgamesh Forum, please. He'll be deployed in the Strongholds. There are some crunchy Dark Eldars to devour over there...

I've just published results for S14: you can see that our victory was major. In the meantime, our foes elected a BA Captain as their leader and filthy Eldar have just decided to join the battle in some quest for vain glory.

Will you allow them defying us?

Celtic_Cauldron

Lord Kraven surveyed the carnage of the battlefield before him, countless thousands of the Gilgamesh 153rd guard regiment lied dead or dying. "Pike their heads and begin the rituals of blood," he commanded. The throngs of cultists began the bloody task of severing heads and dispatching the near dead as they chanted. Lord Kraven turned to his second in command. "Brother, this evening we call upon the Great Hound to aid us in battle. Blood for the Blood God."

"Skulls for the Skull Throne."

Demon Prince (Needs Name)

145 + Mark of Khorne 15 + Power Armor 20 + (Axe) Scythe of Blind Fury 35  gift of mutation 10 (split tail) Aura of Dark Glory 15 ichor blood 5

245 pts

Tactical Report n°13.

Brothers, the Chaos War Host is leading this session. We pledged already 6300 points. Yet, our foes are only 600 points behind us and recruit masively among the ranks of Eldar scums.

We're currently outnumbered with a ratio which is above 2 to 1.

In the sectors, we lost the Reactor during the weekend but we managed to come to a draw in the Chapel thanks to a huge assault led by my Iron Warriors. We're just 38 points behind the Alliance which is good.

In the meanwhile, the struggle for the strongholds is going to harden a lot as most Eldar have Titans and Superheavies to deploy there. We've got some units to counter attack them and already a decent advance but anyway...

Brothers, this is a call-to-arms! Those false Astartes from the 1st and 9th are not able to make war by themselves and have to rely on filthy Xenos. Will you let those fools bring more dishonour on the Legions?

Brothers, join us on Gilgamesh!!

Celtic_Cauldron

They were not long to strike...

The War Host is under Eldar assault. The first Titan has just popped up in the Strongholds alongside an Imperial Knight. As a matter of fact, the Alliance has just taken the lead and is now 865 points ahead of us.

I've just increased the threat level in the Strongholds from "medium+" to "critical" as Intelligence report that some other Titans both Xenos and Imperial are to be deployed in the coming days. We're still holding the ground but 2000 points are almost nothing when Titans are joining the fight...

Brothers, priority is given to the Strongholds. Any unit with at least one AP2 weapon is welcome and we need reinforcments quite urgently. More than ever do we need each and any Chaos Lord to join us, in order to keep our claws on this very symbolic sector.

Will you let the War Host being outgunned by dirty Xenos dregs?

Celtic_Cauldron