+++The Fate of Gilgamesh+++

I love having the choice... ^^

As the Strongholds will close by the end of this session (so March 31st), I'd say that priority should be given to the Khornate Knight, provided you can construct and paint it before this deadline.

What I can propose is the following order of priority for all your units. Therefore you'll be able to keep on working on your minis without asking for a sector each time.

Additionnal information: topics have to be created before March 26th, 11.59 pm (GMT+1).

So the order, in an ideal world, would be as following:

- Khornate Knight ==> the Strongholds;

- Daemon Prince with wings ==> the Palace

- Havoc Squad ==> the Plasma Reactor

- POssessed ==> the Plasma Reactor

- Bloodthirster ==> the Palace

- Forgefiend ==> the Plasma Reactor

- Maulerfiend ==> the Dockyards.

Of course, those priorities have to be consistent with yours so please feel free to report any modification you wish. Lord Kraven is now a respected Warlord within the War Host. Think he deserves some freedom of manoeuver...

Anyway, thanks again for your commitment Brother. Hope some other Frater will follow you and join us in our Crusade.

Hunt well!!

Celtic_Cauldron

Lord Kraven surmised the battlefield as the eight bloodpriests arrayed in the 8 points of the star of chaos chanted amidst the field of slaughter. 8,888 piked heads of the Gilgameshian Guard were meticulously arrayed to form the symbol of The Great Hound, Khorne. In the height of their chanting, Do'kur a promising aspiring champion began to convulse, blood pouring from eyes mouth and ears. He howled- something beyond mortal terror- as his features began to stretch and mutate swelling to three times the proportions of an Astartes. His Ceramite armor cracked under the pressure and skeletal spines erupted down his back and two long horns curved down his elongated visage. Ebony scales grew over his newly formed haunches and a split tail whipped back and forth in agitation. Finally, the thing stood at full height and slit the realm between reality and the warp, removing an enormous scythe of bone from the realms beyond to serve as its weapon.

Someone said Xenos.... this won't stand:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image_zpsvvba0eyl.jpg

Thanks Celtic! I'm not sure how I want to Kit it out just yet... I'm thinking chain sword and battlecannon, but the throw rule is also cool...

Here's a few update pics...

tubes for the tube god!

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image_zpscfvv11ip.jpg

[/url]

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image_zpschckmmjj.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image_zpsp8jjbpgg.jpg

Edited by Eldrick Shadowblade

The fact is Brother that both your modelling and painting jobs are great. My sole regret is that so few amongst our Frater joined the War Host for this war...

But here's a little "something" that might help them. Brothers, it's kind of a world première but let me introduce you with our next battlefield starting as of Session 17:

carte_14.jpg

Did you enjoy fighting in a Hive? Yes?

Great, I hope you'll like to fight for a planet...

Ave Dominus Nox!

Celtic_Cauldron

• 2 weeks later...

Tactical report n°14

General situation:

We're officially behind the Alliance by some 580 points with still 23 days before this session 15 comes to an end. I mean officially because Eldrick's Knight has not been deployed yet (awaiting for the value of the Knight). The Alliance is fighting fiercely and the conclusion is hard to forecast but we can assume that the two factions will be quite close provided there is no massive failure from one member or another...

Topics can still be open till March 26th and session will end by March 31st, so there's still time to join us Brothers!

At sector level:

Status quo seems to be the rule as each assault is countered by a counterstrike. Nonetheless, I'm still expecting a late surge performed by the DAs and the Eldar in the Strongholds. ==> two superheavies are on their way to secure this sector.

We managed to gain a substantial advance in the Palace thanks to an Infernal Tetrad and to reduce the Alliance's advance in the Chapel (from more than 2000 points to less than 300). The Loyalist faction managed to gain something in the Fort Nox but that's something I'll deal with personnally thanks to my Night Lords.

In the Reactor, the gap is still narrow and that sector is likely to be key next session...

On all other sectors, nothing particular to report.

Brothers, the fight goes on and we bleed our foes on a daily basis, even thought they are almost twice as much as we. The War Host is outgunned and outnumbered but those scums are not a match to us!! Will you let them persisting into their false hopes?

Death to the False Emperor!

Celtic_Cauldron

Lord Kraven smiled as the Xenos filth poured from every corner of the ruined hive. "Now," he barked into his vox channel. The ruined reliquary crumbled to dust as a massive Renegade Knight stepped through a rift in the warp. Its mask was a twisted iron skull,  its rapid-fire battle-cannon, forged from the souls of demons,  delivered molten death.

Renegade Knight: 325pts meltagun 5 stormspear rocket pod 40 rapid fire battle cannon 50 = 420 points

Pics coming soon.

Tactical report n°15

General situation:

We're ahead by some 865 points with still 10 days to go before this session 15 comes to an end. The Alliance is likely to try to counter attack but we still have some units to deploy before March 26th... The priority is now granted to completion of the ongoing topics in order to secure our potential victory.

Topics can still be open till March 26th and session will end by March 31st, so there's still time to join us Brothers!

At sector level:

We have broken the former balance of power.

The Chapel is ours by more than 800 points.

In the Reactor, the gap is still narrow and that sector is likely to be key next session... But we finally took it!!

The Alliance tried to take Fort Nox but I personnaly took responsibilities for pushing them back, which I did two days ago.

The Strongholds will remain ours.

Brothers, once more the War Host is fighting and winning against all odds. Come and join us for the final blow!!

Death to the False Emperor!

Celtic_Cauldron

Will the next session follow immediately? I have some units I'm building, but no way will they be painted by the end of the month. I can get them put together and primed in that time though. The Slayer of Multitudes is contemplating sending in an elite strike force to win glory for the Black Legion.

@Eldrick: Death to the False Emperor!! Wish you luck for completion. We're 360 points ahead of the Loyalist.

@Carrack: Session 16 will start as of April 1st, so your Black Maw have some days to finish their preparation before deployment. Glad to see you back with us Brother!!

By the way, Session 16's password will be "La Ruine"

Celtic_Cauldron

Xenos scum broke ranks and ran for what little cover they could find. Molten death rained down upon them. The rift between reality and the realm of terror remained open. Daemonic spirits flooded into reality. The Khornate knight advanced decimating Astarte and Gilgameshian regiments alike. "Fear the Harvesters of Sorrow."

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image3_zpsbiaqcqxm.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image4_zpsqkqd9tyz.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k312/Shadowblade77/image1_zps0vifadcj.jpg

420 more points for blood god.

It was a hard weekend but the War Host finally won this Session 15. We scored 12300 points whereas the Alliance was "only" able to complete 11688.

I'll post the "official" scores later on but suffice to say that we closed the Strongholds and took the Reactor AND the Chapel from the Loyalist and their Xenos Allies. We're still holding Fort Nox, the Cathedral and the Palace with a comfortable margin.

Session 16 has just begun and the new password is "La Ruine". The main objectives for us are to secure all the sectors we have and pose a threat in at least one other sector.

@Eldrick: Glory to your Oath Broken!! Your warriors were decisive in the Strongholds!

Brothers, join us!!

Celtic_Cauldron

Aboard a Black Legion cruiser, the Chaos Terminator Squad, the Blackguards of Enasyor, have initiated their profane arming rituals, and are beseeching the gods for a favorable teleport in this coming invasion. The liver and heart of the sacrifice used in their ritual was revealed to be jet black, an auspicious portent indeed.

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww256/Carrack1/IMG_0032_zpsxcyrx5oq.jpg

Terminator Champion with gift of mutation (tentacle arm) and combi-flamer, Chaos Terminator with combi-melta, Chaos Terminator with dual lighting claws, extra Chaos Terminator with chainfist, extra Chaos Terminator with heavy flamer.

208 points.

They will choose a deployment zone based on forthcoming intelligence reports, and the gods' will, of course.

Edited by Carrack

@Carrack: welcome back Brother!!

May I propose you to teleport your Terminators in the Palace? The Alliance is likely to try something over there...

Also, I noticed that you registered directly on the Gilgamesh Forum: do want to create your topic directly yourself or do you want me to proceed as usual?

Death to the False Emperor!!

Celtic_Cauldron