Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

30K Players around Washington DC?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BlueBelly1863

BlueBelly1863

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 415 posts
  • Chapter Name: Salamanders - Ashen Brigade

Hey everyone!! 

I'm going to be interning in Washington DC for the month and I am finally starting to get a large number of my fledging Salamanders 30k army painted, so the next step is to put them in the field!! Are there any 30k players around DC that are willing to play a few games with someone who is totally new to 30k? Cheers! 

Kabbala

Kabbala

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 187 posts
Although we haven't jumped head long into 30k, I have a group that meets every three weeks or so. You'd be more than welcome to join us if you don't mind playing against non-30k forces.

I'm located in Silver Spring, just north of DC.
  • BlueBelly1863 likes this

BlueBelly1863

BlueBelly1863

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 415 posts
  • Chapter Name: Salamanders - Ashen Brigade

Hey Kabbala, that'd be great! Maybe I'll bring up my Guard so I dont have only 30k forces! (although I'm sure I could make my Sallies work in 40k just fine)

Kabbala

Kabbala

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 187 posts
There's no reason you can't mix the two! The 30k books say the are a supplement to 40k after all! Here's the link to my meetup site, take a look and maybe we'll see you here!

http://www.meetup.co...RHAMMER-LEAGUE/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users