To Recover the Past... [OW/DW] OOC Thread

New post up; there's some questions IC as to what the party wants to do, and how.

The new guy is in the stasis unit. Also, as stated in the new post, there's a bit of an issue to ask about: what does the party want to do about freeing their fellow Astartes, and where?

I think our plan should be as follows, since Irad has a bunch of tech knowledge he will awaken the other marine when it is safe.  Until our new battle brother is free, we go weapons hot.  Fighting eldar troops is never a situation where one wants to hamper themselves.  Our location seems to have been compromised anyway.  We will fall back to an easier to defend postion, half the team moving while the other half is stationary ready to fire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, I should have checked back sooner.

Well, I'm down for some posting here, as well, the issue is I think there was one poster left before the next major post.

As it is, the Howling Banshees are still on the waiting, stalking, and looking for revenge stint the Kill-Team started. I just hope my players are willing to continue the IC thread when able.

I've only had one player not respond; that said, not quite sure off the top of my head how to proceed just yet.

I could use some ideas, as I think the one that did not respond thus far is in a rather important role, thus far on this mission.

Put simply, feedback requested, as to how to approach this, wanting to proceed forward, just, not sure how...

Honestly, if it makes things easier, we could just restart the mission with the new party.  We werent all that far along and if we're all equally dedicated to keeping up the post rate, then we'll be in a good spot.

I'm thinking restart the mission, same characters, or, failing that, until the player responds, the character is captured by the Eldar in the current situation due to being caught off guard.

Either way, I want to get back into the swing of things again ASAP. As things are, what are the thoughts on the two ideas presented above?

Vote please, or at least, advise, between the two choices below:

1 - Restart the mission

2 - Keep going, the inactive player is captured, and things progress from there

3 - Something else, and, if interested, what?

Restart it is then.

For my players, please do your best to check up on the thread as often as you are able.

For myself, I will endeavor to keep the RP interesting, as well as rewarding. This may take me a little time and practice, as online gaming isn't something that I've done much of in some time.

Let me make the restart post, and we will pick up from the planetary insertion point, most likely.

Thanks for the input, all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived