To Recover the Past... [OW/DW] OOC Thread

Sorry I misunderstood Black Cohort's post. I think 3 of us are lying on the ground for no reason now...

I edited my post to suggest Gallan is following Irad's direction, rather than lying on the ground.

laugh.png

Edit: I want to bring attention, and give credit to, Mandaloriano for making the signature banner I now have to advertise this PbP. If anyone else would like to use it, please feel free (I asked Mandaloriano in advance). If you don't want to use it, also totally okay :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I may or may not have just dropped a rock into the hole that goes straight down to see how far it goes. If that has any adverse effects....sorry tongue.png

Otherwise, I think we should remain together especially in this circumstance. Did anyone bring an Auspex by the way? I'm starting to REALLY miss having one with you at all times since my other Techmarine Char has a Auspex Implant D:

Welp, I may or may not have googled "How far sound travels in a minute" and it says that it would travel 67800 Feet in that time. So, I'm going to ignore that and just blame it on the acoustics of the cave system and/or 40k being 40ktongue.png

Not really yet, I think, outside of they will do whatever we decide, and then go their own ways after the mission...?

As far as now, I assume their stats are on file, so if we need them, they can be NPCs for now; since I think there are only three of you active it seems, I will leave it to the party, however, one of each active character and an inactive character can split up and head down each of the three upper tunnels to have a look around.

Past that, it's up to discussion.

Should be four, Cohort, Boudan, Slipstreams and I.

Not that a blackshield's opinion counts for much but I think it best to stay together. Then again, it would probably make for some cool interaction between characters if we split up. Put the two inactives together I guess.

You might be a Blackshield but you're still an experienced Marine! Youre still a cut-and-then-some above an Inquisitorial Stormtrooper while naked.

So, while we may opt to dismiss what you say, ya never know tongue.png

Welp, I may or may not have googled "How far sound travels in a minute" and it says that it would travel 67800 Feet in that time. So, I'm going to ignore that and just blame it on the acoustics of the cave system and/or 40k being 40ktongue.png

remember it had to fall before generating the sound.

remember it had to fall before generating the sound.

That too.

Probably no deeper than a Kilometer or Two but still, pretty far down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings, everyone! Slipstream mentioned yall were looking for another player, and after having a quick read through the house-ruling on the aptitudes and such, I think I'm ready to dive in. Before I get too far into making my character, I was wondering if there are any opinions on what role(s) the squad could benefit from? I don't mind filling a gap as far as what I bring to the table, since I'm coming in late, so I'm not too worried about playing "what I want," unless there's no real preference.

As it stands, here are my Characteristic Rolls: 41 46 32 40 40 40 39 42 46. I re-rolled the 32 and got 42, but haven't swapped any scores just yet.

In this game, I dont remember much but we might be down a Techmarine or Apothecary?

I'm playing a Devastator

Cohort is a Libby

Reckoning is a Black Shield

Bouda is...something (I'm sorry dude I cant remember right now lol)

Boudan and I are both assault technically, though I believe he's kitted out in a more traditional assault loadout. I suppose Im more of a hybrid right now.

We are missing (real life, not the game), our apothecary and techmarine.

Archived