Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Phoebus

Phoebus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,931 posts
  • Faction: Luciferi Imperialis

Khârn,

Good point. I added another piece in the Recruitment vignette, which hopefully drives that home.

Bjorn, DarKnight,

Thank you!

And, yeah, the Ultramarine was a conscious choice!

• DarKnight and The_Bloody like this

Phoebus

Phoebus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,931 posts

Fleet.png

Fleet%202.png

Fleet%203.png

Fleet%204.png

Fleet%205.png

• Legio Draconis likes this

Phoebus

Phoebus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,931 posts

Well, I failed to meet the deadline. I thought I had a really good head start on this, back in February, but life got in the way and the material I had been working on had to take a pause. I tried my best but, in the end, 2-3 hours a day over the past six days just wasn't enough time. I could've just posted the organizational structure and some other stuff as it was, I suppose... but without the lore to back it up it would've felt hollow (to me, at least).

I'll still keep working on this. I suppose this lifts constraints on me, and will allow me to also work on graphics and illustrations for this project.

EDIT: disregard, apparently the deadline was extended to the 15th of June! Most fortunate for me...

Edited by Phoebus, 01 June 2016 - 12:30 AM.

Phoebus

Phoebus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,931 posts

31.%20Scouts.png

32.%20Scouts%20pg%202.png

33.%20Scouts%20pg%203.png

34.%20Scouts%20pg%204.png

35.%20Scouts%20pg%205.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Second Founding, Dark Angels Successor, Unforgiven, Crusading Chapter, Fleet-based Chapter, Orbital assaults, Surgical strikes, Combined arms operations, Brotherhood of the Angels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users