The Priodgal Sons, Carcharodon!

airinhere

Well, in the fluff, the Ork Waagh! that wasn't halted at Kastorel Novem is headed straight for Deliverance. I was kinda worried. Until I saw airinhere's forces, that is. If you tear into them from behind, they won't know what hit them!

The Sternguard are converted Chaos Warriors from an old box of fantasy minis I had lying around.  Many of my Scouts are also going to be made from parts of Chaos Marauders.  If you chop them up and use enough standard Marine bitz, they really hold to the Techno-Barbarian style I am leaning towards.   

ETL vow #4 nearing completion.  All Devastator models from vow #4 are completed.  These round out my Skyhammer Annihilation Force I started on Vow #2.  

Six man squads of Plasma Cannon and Heavy Bolter.  Heavy Bolters are to engage priority enemy and pin them using formation special rules.  Plasma target fast moving or light armor enemies and attempt to remove entire units from the board.

Light Assault teams arrive quickly to engage priority enemy targets and lock them into CC.  Second Assault team may clean up after Plasma Cannon team is done firing, or will go to engage third priority target.  Establishing a beachhead for further Carcharodon assets to eliminate enemy forces.  

Heavy Bolters used at short range can cause enemy forces to be aerosolized and sometimes splatter can reduce visibility.  

Plasma weapons require difficult maintenance rituals.  Failure to properly recite can lead to failure or even death.

ETL Vow #4 completed.  

In addition to the SAF devastator teams, I now have 22 Scouts added to Carcharodon Predation Fleet Mako.

I used traditional Scout parts and mixed in bitz from Chaos Marauder and Chaos Marine kits.  My goal is to make my Scouts more barbaric and vicious looking.  I also managed to restrain my bloodlust when painting and limited most of the bloodiness to individual weapons.

The horde of Techno Barbarian Scouts.

Scout elements supported by Sniper teams, Venerable Dreadnought and Sternguard.

Archived