Imperial Army List

It's been a while since we've heard about the mid-tier Army list for heresy games. Since the main rumor sources haven't said anything about them, I was hoping one of our other members who attended the past two events might have. I've got an auxilia bug, but Solar Auxilia isn't the right feel or look, and Militia Warrior Elite Provenance is too restrictive in unit choices (no chimeras, heavy mortars, and if you want rhinos you've got to be ok with power armored grenadiers and I'd prefer standard guys in transports).

Since the Martian Civil War is more than likely book 7 and book 8 will be the angels, I think book 8 will be our only hope for a while.

Anyway, let's hope FW gets behind the old 'here's guidelines to make stuff we won't have time too' mindset.

Dude I think the militia lists do t need to be just survivors and gene crafted/warrior elite etc.

Auxilia may get expanded luke the mech did but I think that's 12-24 months away considering the density of fw current lists

I'd be fine with you using the guard dex but aod force org chart no formations tho. I think we will get a basic imperial army list at some point probably in a update book like we got the questoris knight list in 4 with auxillia. Can't really see it being anything much more than a copy and paste job with Row's to make different army types eg horde,mobile infantry,armoured company,siege company and elite drop assault

I rebuilt the list last night using White Dwarf 109, White Dwarf 124, Conquest, Tempest, IA1, Vraks 2e, Taros 2e, and IA12&13. It took a while, but I think I've got a solid idea of what they might do, if they do it. The only problem is, I'm a Orbat/TOE detailer so my list was far more extensive than anything FW would ever do.

Also, I might have VDR'd a few Artillery Pieces, biggrin.png.

Archived