[HH] Emperor's Children 3rd Company Elites

heptus

Nice idea on the magnets! I swear by them now. Once you start you rapidly end up with loads of interchangeable options. I hadn't thought of changing torsos with a biker - I like it!

I always mean on buying some legion jet bikes - might steal your idea!!

Nice idea on the magnets! I swear by them now. Once you start you rapidly end up with loads of interchangeable options. I hadn't thought of changing torsos with a biker - I like it!

I always mean on buying some legion jet bikes - might steal your idea!!

Thanks for your feedback. Here's the test images for infantry-biker exchange. I used Nd magnets with a diameter of 2 mm.

Magnetizing-4

Magnetizing-5

The first time to make palatine blades, and I got shocked.

The design is awesome undoubtedly, but their charnabal sabres look extremely thin making me very anxious. It usually takes a couple of hours for me to get to a gaming place. I'm really afraid of seeing the broken swords...

Palatine Blades-1

Test painting of the first palatine blade. I'd like to make a five-man squad by this weekend for a local weekly event.

Palatine Blade A1

Palataine Blade A2

Edited by heptus

EC Jav completed.

The weapons were magnetized for a future change into a pair of lascannons; I'm not sure of an opportunity to use them though.

The marksman was made from a multi-melta devastator model cause I felt the original one was too static. He was also magnetized.

Javeline A1

Javeline A2

Javeline A3

Javeline A4

My first apothecary. He had so many tools to paint...I'm not gonna paint the other two for a while.

Btw the upcoming Death Masque made me to restart a Harlequin army. I will be painting those clowns for a while, which may inhibit the progress of EC3CE :ph34r.:

Apothecary 1A

Apothecary 1B

loving your army :thumbsup:

be careful with those thin blades, I used one for a conversion and after it snapping apart I'm constantly having to re-glue it :sad.:

And thank you so much for your warning, rossjk. I'm really worrying about that indeed :sad.:
Edited by heptus

• 4 months later...

The book of 'Traitor Legions' suddenly brought me from the Cegorach theater to the demon world of Fulgrim again.

Here are my Mk4 guys WIP. I've also ordered dozens of Mk3 armors, as well as some FW weapons, to make special/heavy-weapon teams.

ECMk4

Your purple is flawless. God damn.

Sorry for my late response, and thank you for your comments :wink:

Edited by heptus

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a dozen of plastic Mk3 marines from my friend in Korea last weekend. I decided to make them special/heavy weapon wielders fighting with other Mk4 guys. As the first work, I painted a havoc sergent whose right arm has already been mutated - or blessed by the dark prince - into a tentacle.

Havoc1

EC autocannon team WIP

EC Havoc-2

This is all fantastic! Cannot believe I had missed this thread.

I am looking forward to running some 3rd Company Elites in the future once I get HH going with one of my buddies.

Thanks for your comments! I'm gonna focus on the 3rd company rather than other factions this year.

Nice! looking forward to what you build up and may take notes on how you put them to use on the table. I am building 40k EC but I am building primarily from Calth and Prospero boxes so my army will be fortunate enough to jump onto the Horus Heresy Train. I do not know how 20 Kakaphoni will fair but I look forward to it.