Some lazy work with greenstuff and paints (BT and Chaos)

• 4 weeks later...

What trick of painting, and or how did you make that one primaris infiltrator look Translucent!?!

No paint tricks. We just "borrowed" a little transparent resin from work and decided to experiment with copying the incursor.

Love the hand painted symbol on the banner, but I feel the hand needs to be brighter as it kind of gets lost.

As for the hand ... It is necessary to give not only brightness, but also to correct some shortcomings and problems with the fingers.

At the moment, I'm thinking about what to do next.

rBAEBnS6Ts0.jpgjgcD21Ra0TM.jpgHecytzL7RsE.jpgGKHYgFXefkg.jpg

I started painting the Master of Possession's and some boyz a little at a time as the new Rule 40,000 came out.

Edited by Daedrolol

Impressive work on the Master of Possessions. From his relatively handsome face, is it safe to assume he's pledged to Slaanesh?

Yes, he swore allegiance to the Dark Prince and this shows not only his face, but also the summoned demon from the sphere!

• 6 months later...

Hi guys!

I completely forgot about work and affairs about this forum - let's fix it ...

Soon I'm brought some content on Horus Heresy and 40,000 - for example, part of the Marauder / Chosen branch and the conversion of several characters (isoterist consul, wip primus medic consul and Demon-prince / Demon-lord.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...