This guy will be in my next vow which will hopefully be done soon, so call this a place holder if you will:

Librarian Sandriel, ML2, Force Sword, Jump Pack, Plasma Pistol, Digital Weapons, 2x rerolls, Sanguinary Discipline (focus on 'The Quickening' power) - 160pts

Librarian Sandriel of the Flesh Tearers 3rd Company epitomises the traits of Amit's disciples. With a focus on fast, brutal attacks, Sandriel uses his powers to augment his already incredible strength to horrific levels, letting the blood of Sanguinius flow through his body and releasing it in wave upon wave of devastating attacks. Bloodthirsty even for a Flesh Tearer, Seth hopes that Sandriel can prove at the Feast of Blades that the sheer brutality of the Flesh Tearers isn't necessarily a fault. However, if Sandriel takes himself too close to the edge and loses his sense of right and wrong in the depths of the Black Rage, slaughtering fellow Brothers on a whim, then even Seth will struggle to restore honour to the name of his Chapter once again. But it is a risk he's willing to take...

Until my vow:

++Librarian Sandriel, using the blood of his enemies to fuel his Psychic might++

27569697431_be123de4d8.jpg

[url=https://flic.kr/p/Kf97v5]28383354734_ce39c913f1.jpg[/url

Edited by SlangWhanger

++INCOMING MESSAGE++

gallery_58096_11765_12620.jpg

Well met, brothers. I see that some have answered my call and arisen to the challenge, however only seven? I was hoping to break a sweat! Still, we shall see who The Blood has truly chosen in this vaunted chamber, for only one can be the victor.

Nice work, Slang, and some awesome art, I'll look forward to seeing him fight!

+[] Reclusiarch of the Carmine Blades []+
+[] Hazriel the Oathsworn []+ 
+[] The Fury of Baal []+
​+[] Jump Pack []+
+[] 2 Re-rolls []+
+[] 160 []+

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z460/Dont-be-Haten/40k/2262A08D-71BD-4A48-866D-EB7C0AF20656_zpsk1ivr75f.jpg

"Looking upon the Redeemer of the Lost, there was not hesitation nor distrust, but a pulling of fraternal instinct, an un explainable fealty that rushed into his very soul. As the Astartes, posted as guards, raised alarm through clicks of voxed transmission warning of an intruder, Hazriel was coming to terms with what he was experiencing. The defense of their terrible secret, hidden behind the thick ceramite walls directly behind him, were to be protected at all cost. Just as bolters began to raise, Hazriel made the decision. He threw his hand out amidst of the panicked chaos, to hold. He could not explain why, just that he knew this messenger. He knew that the black winged angel meant the chapter no harm. However; his mind raced. How could one soul have known about Blood-Curse? Such stringent steps are taken to hide it from all but those Astartes within the chapter, and the way this warrior walks, is with purpose..."

Hazriel, Former 2nd Chaplain to the Swords of Haldroth, now Reclusiarch to the Carmine Blades, was first amongst his battle-brothers to encounter the Black Winged Angel, Astorath.This is his reflected memory. His cold grey eyes hold locked to the red lenses of his helmet as he is lost in meditative self reflection. The call was made, and Hazriel knows that it must be he that meets with this fellowship, bound by blood. Sworn to uphold their loyalty to the Blood Angels, this stalwart warrior must show that the Carmine Blades while youngest to the line of Sanguinius will uphold the traditions set forth by the Blood Angels, and honor the Primarch's sacrifice. 

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

So two part question: Is it okay to go ahead and post the character here? Or would you prefer to wait until the Vow is complete?

(Applies to everyone)

Go ahead and stick him here: The Feast will not occur until after the ETL has finished, but reserve your place!

Sweet, 8 would-be champions, this should make for a good fight. I might place a cap at 16 entrants, otherwise this will take forever!

Edited by Xenith

I do want to enter, but I don't think anyone is beating EDC unless they are lucky enough to get him after the re-rolls have been used :D!

It's the taking part that counts!

And give me a break, I did at least write a short bit of fluff to take the Stilton-y edge off!

EDC

I do want to enter, but I don't think anyone is beating EDC unless they are lucky enough to get him after the re-rolls have been used :biggrin.:!

It's the taking part that counts!

And give me a break, I did at least write a short bit of fluff to take the Stilton-y edge off!

EDC

Baha I know!

I'm drafting up my character this evening, I did enjoy your fluff :D !

gallery_58096_11765_12620.jpg

Castigon: Time to sing the old battle hymnal:

Crush your frenemies

See dice re-rolled before you

Hear the lamentations of Lamenters

Hear the lamentation of Lamenters!

Thats pretty much how this is all going to go down

Edited by Xenith