Might as well give my Libby a go:

Enter Epistolary Castiel:

Hidden Content

http://i.imgur.com/dYMUUI4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dgJjKUx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mrxzFzW.jpg

Librarian, ML2, Jump pack, grav pistol, force sword, digital weapons + 2 re-rolls = 160 points. Rolls on Biomancy.

Edited by RedemptionNL

Change that title, it's 4 spots :cool.:

Chaplain Darr'knight of the Sanguine Vision:

-Crozius Arcanum

-Rosarius

-Frag grenades

-Krak grenades

-Power Fist

-Space Marine Bike

-Digital Weapons

-Re-roll

160 Points Total

Between Zealot, Digi-weapon Rerolls and a bonus clutch re-roll, I think we have a contender!

Willing to bet the twin-linked bolters on the bike do more damage than anything else though :laugh.:

Pics and maybe a little fluff later tonight!

Edited by Charlo

Challenger incoming:

Vanguard Vet Sgt. Brutus of the Blood Revenants
- Jump Pack
- Storm Shield
- Power Fist
- Six re-rolls

Better pic if needed 

+++++

Gauss and bolter fire filled the air as Brutus and his brothers lie in wait.

As the drop pod landed, the deathmarks appeared... right on time.

"Now!" Brutus commanded. 

The squad of veterans flew from the ruins and smashed into the necron scum.  

In seconds the deathmarks were no more than piles of scrap metal.

Though Brutus was too slow to land a killing blow, he still savored orchestrating such a crushing assault, as any son of Sangunius should.

"Triarch Stalker incoming." Brutus voxed to his squad.

It was too late, the gauss cannon went through Folco's armour without remorse. It will pay.

As the rest of the squad's power swords bounced off the necron armor, Capt. Macer dropped down, seemingly out of nowhere, and slashed with his shining relic blade, landing a devastating blow.

Brutus saw his opening and followed up, thrusting forwards while punching the necron monstrosity with all his might. It staggered backwards away from the Revenants.

"We are leaving now." stated Capt. Macer

"Sir, the battle." Brutus remarked

"Victory is secured. You have a different battle to fight." Capt. Macer said calmly 

"Sir?" Brutus questioned

"Baal awaits, the Feast of Blades calls you." 

+++++
Edited by Brother Lemartes

gallery_58096_11797_4198.jpg

Brothers arrive from the Sanguine Vision and the Blood Revenants, well met, I feared your chapters had been lost to us. Come, take your place in the arena and meet your opponents. The time of Champions is nearly upon us.

EDIT: This is really cool, guys, only 6/14 entrants are actually from the Blood Angels Chapter, so this will be an actual fight for glory between the successors!

Edited by Xenith

Captain Zedrenael of the Blood Angels 8th Company

Captain
Bolt Pistol
Iron Halo
Power Axe
Jump Pack
Artificer Armour
1 Reroll

Total: 155

gallery_88305_12013_802817.jpg

If there 's still space I'd like to see how the jump pack captain from my second vow stacks up?!?

Edited by Jolemai
Removed individual points

Big fan of everyone turning up in terminator armour and jump packs via landing and teleprotation... Then Chaplain Darr'knight screams in on a bike with obligatory flip.

200w.gif

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Hmm. Void bike.

If someone shoots you, Charlo, do you want to jink and snap fire over watch, or take it like an Astarte?

Zedrenael is in, and one* spot left!

*Assuming everyone has painted up their champion!

Edited by Xenith

Change that title, it's 4 spots B)

Chaplain Darr'knight of the Sanguine Vision

Hi my name is Charlo Darr'knight Sanguinius Johnson and I have heavy ebony black power armour (that’s how I got my name) with purple stripes and purity seals that reaches my mid-back and a bone white skull helmet like tha emprahs fury and a lot of people tell me I look like Erasmus Tycho (AN: if u don’t know who he is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Lion El'Johnson but I wish I was because he’s a major fething hottie. I’m a post human supasloder but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a space marine, and I go to a fortress monestery on Baal where I’m in the Reclusiam (I’m a chaplin). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Forge World Stygies 8 and I requisition all my wargear from there. For example today I was wearing a black mk4 power armour with matching purity seals around it and a black leather cape, a bolter and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hive Volcanus. It was sandstorming so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of orks stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

Edited by CaptainHelion

I mean, jink is a 4+ cover right? And I have a rosarius anyway....

Ah, derp.

Change that title, it's 4 spots :cool.:

Chaplain Darr'knight of the Sanguine Vision

Hi my name is Charlo Darr'knight Sanguinius Johnson and I have heavy ebony black power armour (that’s how I got my name) with purple stripes and purity seals that reaches my mid-back and a bone white skull helmet like tha emprahs fury and a lot of people tell me I look like Erasmus Tycho (AN: if u don’t know who he is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Lion El'Johnson but I wish I was because he’s a major fething hottie. I’m a post human supasloder but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a space marine, and I go to a fortress monestery on Baal where I’m in the Reclusiam (I’m a chaplin). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Forge World Stygies 8 and I requisition all my wargear from there. For example today I was wearing a black mk4 power armour with matching purity seals around it and a black leather cape, a bolter and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hive Volcanus. It was sandstorming so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of orks stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

I dont... I. Right. Yes. 

Please leave his purity seals black, Charlo, so they match the armour.

+++

The entire 3rd Company of the Flesh Tearers was drawn up in the primary launch hangar of the Saevus Cruor, standing stock still and to attention, an unmoving testament to the might of the Imperium. In Bay 1, gazing out into the endless miasma of the coldness of space, hulked the ceramite mass of the venerable Thunderhawk Merciless.

Librarian Sandriel marched down the aisle between his parted brethren accompanied by his Honour Guard. Just behind him and to the right marched Honoured Nurior, bearing an ancient standard of the Chapter harking back to the founding days. The banner, said to have been dipped in the blood of Sanguinius himself, was bestowed upon the Librarian by Seth to carry forth on his mission. It represented the seriousness of Sandriel's task, and just how much it meant to the Chapter.

Seth himself was waiting by the gaping ramp of Merciless, having left a campaign in the galactic north to bear witness to this event. Another reminder of the severity of his task. As Sandriel and the twenty warriors charged with seeing him safely to Baal drew up in front of their Chapter Master, Seth stepped forward and clasped Sandriel's wrist in the Warriors' grip.

"I'm sure I needn't tell you the significance of your task." Seth was right. "You bear the banner of the Flesh Tearers, and with it the honour of our Chapter. Don't let us down."

Sandriel nodded in reply. The usually confident Librarian struggled to find words.

"I won't disappoint, my lord."

Seth reached out his other hand. On his gauntlet was a burnished golden ring, it's shape woven from tendrils of golden thorns. On it's face was the blood dropped saw blade. "Take this," he ordered. "It holds much potency." Sandriel took it.

I final salute rang out across the hangar as the Librarian, the Chapter's chance at restoring honour to the name of the Flesh Tearers, boarded the Thunderhawk.

Onboard Merciless, as it soared through space towards the strike cruiser waiting to take the brothers to Baal, Sandriel noticed the ring housed rows of intricate lasers. He also noted that the thorns fed on the blood of the user. He really would have to give his all for the Chapter.

+++

In that case, Epistolary Fayyad (the one on the right) will represent the Sanguine Blades at the Feast of Blades. He is a level 2 psyker of the Sanguine Discipline with the Gillian's Staff, a bolt pistol, and a jump pack. His prowess with in combat will be represented by 3 re-rolls which brings his total points to 160. BLADES FOR SANGUINIUS AND THE EMPEROR!

Edited by ChapelXIII