• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A brooding figure rise from the ranks of the assembly before putting on his skulled helm.

I, Cassius Octavius Nero, Chaplain of the Blood Angels, accept your challenge Brother Captain Castigon.

+[] Chaplain of the Blood Angels []+
+[] Cassius Octavius Nero []+ 
+[] The Taciturn []+

ETL V Chaplain

​+[] Jump Pack, Inferno Pistol, 2 Re-rolls []+

+[] 150 points []+

“Brother Chaplain Cassius is quite old.”

That would mostly summarize what someone seeing him for the first time might think.

With more than 600 years of battle behind him, he is actually not near the oldest sons of Sanguinius. While a respectable age it is not “old”, yet he acts like a mean old man, in a brooding mood most of the time.

The simple truth is that he has seen too many of his brothers succumb to the curse. While he would not fail to his duties for anything, when he is not contemplating the grim destiny of his chapter he is sometimes overwhelmed with anger. Anger against the twin curses, anger against the enemies of the Imperium who keep forcing his beloved brothers to fight, anger against himself for not being able to help them more. In battle it is sometimes hard to distinct him from the fallen brothers he guides, as he seems to enjoy the possibility to punish the Emperor’s enemies too much.

Some fears that he might succumb to the Black Rage soon, and maybe follow Lemartes example, he just hope to save the most of his brothers before the end, whatever it may be. 

P.S : Dont-Be-Haten I hope you won't hate me (:tongue.:) for stealing your presentation ^^

Edited by Lasuria

Looking good! That inferno pistol with rerolls could come in handy!

Thanks ! And I hope so ! :D Though to be honest I just took the stuff I used for the vow, I'm just happy to be participating :tongue.:

I took the liberty of adding some fluff (I hope it does not resemble Lemartes' too much :/)

Edited by Lasuria

• 2 weeks later...

So I only have 1 completed character from ETL, but it is a Capt Karlaen.  Would I be allowed to submit the model for the Feast of Blades as a generic Blood Angels Captain with terminator armor, thunder hammer and storm bolter for 150 pts?  I would give him a unique name and background.

Edited by Hannibaal

A sgt with x2 hand flamers and a shield would be fun to play out with the potential for a good chunk of overwatch hits. I initially missed that overwatch fire is at full BS, I think the gravs and infernos out there could be pretty brutal!

Trying to decide if i should enter my vanguard Sgt. or Capt.? or maybe my dual wielding inferno pistol tac sgt.? 

How about; All of them

There can be only one.

But you'd better decide quickly, this will start soon - You'll already be on the reserve list unless I can figure out a fair way to run a 12 man elimination tournament.

Edited by Xenith

gallery_58096_11797_4198.jpg Well met, Lazare, always a pleasure to have a brother from the fifth join us.

Just a couple more places now, folks, please edit finished photographs of your champions into your entry post (the one I linked to in post 1). so I can start making headshots.

So yeah - as I outlined in the main thread, not going to manage to finish all of my vow, but If I manage to paint up a single dude from my VOW am I eligible to enter here? It would be after closing though, so no worries if not.

But if I can I'll go for a "lone survivor" sort of vibe after the Chapter got attacked en-route to the FoB :wink:

Edited by Charlo