++ Black Crusade 2016 // Vow Your Soul to Chaos ++

gallery_29004_6198_10555.png

Hail, brothers and sisters of the long war! As the followers of the corpse emperor draw closer, we shall muster and unify our forces. This year’s ETL V is more competitive than ever, as the history-loving fools and the followers of the corpse emperor are putting in a significant effort. Yet, as we bask in the eternity of chaos, we shall laugh in the face of their futile efforts. We shall show these upstarts who the real Primes Inter Pares are:

All chaos players are hereby called upon to muster their forces and VOW THEIR SOUL TO CHAOS. Come forth, legionnaires and renegades, murderers and sycophants, worshipers and dilettantes! Answer our call to fire up your forges, collect your miniatures, wet your brushes, and start painting!

The Soul Vow is a satellite event of the ETL V, aimed at doubling, tripling, quadrupling, or even quintupling the points of your first ETL IV vow. There is no limit to the amount of times you want to multiply your points, but remember there is a five vow limit in this year's ETL, and those vows may not exceed 3000 points, so there is a 15000 points cap.

Those who wish to participate must post their Soul Vow in this thread in the following format, and before they make their second vow in the strategium (excepting those who have already re-vowed before the start of this satellite event).

“I, [name], vow my soul to chaos and swear to [double / triple / quadruple / quintuple/etc.) my first ETL V vow, amounting to at least [X] times [points cost of first vow] points total completed on or before August 15, 2016. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.”

Naturally, there’s a banner* and/or medallion* for those participating, and there will be medallions with pips for those who complete their SOUL VOW!
gallery_29004_6198_39691.pnggallery_29004_6198_4951.png

**Just as a quick reminder to all to keep an eye on the amount of image space used in your signature. The limit it 800pixels x 100pixels. Just so you can gauge it better, the sizes used on the graphics here are:
Banner= 300x100
Square= 100x100
Medallion= 33x100
You can also add images to your 'about me' page in your profile. This is a great way to display your hard work in forum events like this one and the upcoming E Tenebrae Lux.

SOUL VOWS:
Atia 666 x 2

Augustus b'Raass 3000 x 2
Celtic_cauldron 464 x 2

ChazSexington 692 x 3
Lord Thørn 185 x 8
Pearson73 360 x 2
Razblood 886 x 3
SlaveToDarkness 3000 x 5
Tankus Wokus 399 x 4
Teetengee 140 x 5
thamier 197 x 6
Uveron 721 x 4

I, Atia, Lady of the Rumour Tower, vow my soul to chaos and swear to double my first ETL V vow, amounting to at least 2 times 666 points total completed on or before August 15th, 2016. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.

I Slave, the best looking Chaos lord ever (with sick dance moves) vow to go for the full 15k (but you guys already knew that). Faliure will not be an option (considering Ive already done 6k and nearly finished my third vow).

I, Celtic_Cauldron, aka Arius Draken, Lord-Captain of the Night Lord's VIIIth Company swear to double my first ETL V vow amounting to at least twice 464 points on or before August 15th, 2016. Success will bring Glory to the Murderous Brotherhood and failure will be rewarded with the Sinner's Gauntlets.

Celtic_Cauldron

I Razblood can't copy and paste the damned vow because I'm on my phone, but I will still sing you the song of my people once I have completed thrice my original vow of 886pts, which will be waaaaaaaay before August 15th 2016 :devil:

Btw, Atia.....you have kinda failed already since you vowed to complete by last August :;):

Time works strange in the Realm of the Gods ;)

“I, UVERON vow my soul to chaos and swear to quadruple My first ETL V vow, amounting to at least 4 times 721 points total completed on or before August 15th, 2015. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.”

then...

“I, Lord Thørn, vow my soul to chaos and swear to octuple my first ETL V vow, amounting to at least 8 times 185 points total completed on or before August 15, 2016. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.”

Octuple has a nice... chaosy sound to it devil.gif

EDIT: may I also note that this post is my 1,888th post...

“I, Tankus Wokus, vow my soul to chaos and swear to quadruple my first ETL V vow, amounting to at least 4 times 399 points total completed on or before August 15th, 2016. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.”

An excellent addition, indeed, Tankus Wokus! 

Here's the first update. As it stands now, we have EIGHT participants. Khorne is pleased, but I am not! the REALM OF CHAOS NEEDS MOAR!!!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/ETL%20Soul%20Vow%201_zpszzq6upaj.jpg

Archived