++ Black Crusade 2016 // Vow Your Soul to Chaos ++

I can understand the confusion and admit it's not very clearly recorded (although it's the same format as last year).

The vows column records individual completed vows and the completed column records total completed points. :tu: :)

I, Pearson73, vow my soul to chaos and swear to double my first ETL V vow, amounting to at least 2 times 360 points total completed on or before August 1st, 2016. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.

I, Pearson73, vow my soul to chaos and swear to double my first ETL V vow, amounting to at least 2 times 360 points total completed on or before August 1st, 2015. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.

Another soul. Omnomnomnom. Souuuuuulsssss

drool.gif

*And that's children, was how Slaanesh got trapped by the Laughing God*

I, Pearson73, vow my soul to chaos and swear to double my first ETL V vow, amounting to at least 2 times 360 points total completed on or before August 1st, 2015. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.

Welcome, Pearson73!! Please take your banner and participation pip!

I, Thamier, vow my soul to chaos and swear to do X6 my first ETL V vow, amounting to at least 6 times 197 points total completed on or before August 15, 2016. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.”

I, Thamier, vow my soul to chaos and swear to do X6 my first ETL V vow, amounting to at least 6 times 197 points total completed on or before August 1st, 2015. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.”

Yay ! Welcome to the party Thamier :) Don't hesitate to collect the last chancer badge :)

Aaaan welcome thamier! Good to have you aboard again, buddy!

Alright, frack it! I should practice what I preach. So here goes:

I, Augustus b'Raass , vow my soul to the gods of chaos and swear to multiply the amount of points in my first ETL V vow by two, amounting to at least 6000 points total completed on or before August 15th, 2016. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Lost Soul Badge until the year-end.”

Aaaand here´s the second update:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Soul%20Vow%20ETL%20V%202_zpsiwdmjgye.jpg

Aaaan welcome thamier!  Good to have you aboard again, buddy!

Alright, frack it! I should practice what I preach. So here goes:

I, Augustus b'Raass , vow my soul to the gods of chaos and swear to multiply the amount of points in my first ETL V vow by two, amounting to at least 6000 points total completed on or before August 1st, 2015. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Lost Soul Badge until the year-end.”

Aaaand here´s the second update:

We really should update the date ^^

We really should update the date ^^

Oh crap. It seems like vow formats are like License Agreements. No-one really reads them. My bad though, I started this event in a bit of a haste.

Please the following frater check their vow and edit it accordingly.

Atia the daedline is not August 1 but August 15

Celtic_cauldron the daedline is not August 1 but August 15

Lord Thørn the daedline is not August 1, 2015 but August 15, 2016

Pearson73 the daedline is not August 1, 2015 but August 15, 2016

Tankus Wokus  the daedline is not August 1, 2015 but August 15, 2016

Teetengee the deadline for the ETl is not 'the end of August' but August 15

thamier  the daedline is not August 1, 2015 but August 15, 2016

Uveron  the daedline is not August 1, 2015 but August 15, 2016

Just so I know my multiplier - If I vow to double my first vow (500 for simplicity's sake), does that mean my total points would be 1500 or 1000? I'm presuming the latter.

@ Chaz: Good to see you willing to vow your soul to chaos, buddy. And yes, your math is right: 500x2=1000. smile.png

@ Chaz: Good to see you willing to vow your soul to chaos, buddy. And yes, your math is right: 500x2=1000. smile.png

Cheers, I was just wondering whether my previous vow would be included in my soul vow or if the soul vow would separate:)

I, Chaz Sexington, vow my soul to the Primordial Annihilator and swear by the First and the Last to triple my first ETL V vow, amount to at least 3 times 692 points total completed on or before August 15th, 2016. Should I fail the forces of the Primordial Annihilator and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the badge of Failure until the year-end. Hydra dominatus!

Just so I know my multiplier - If I vow to double my first vow (500 for simplicity's sake), does that mean my total points would be 1500 or 1000? I'm presuming the latter.

Cheers, I was just wondering whether my previous vow would be included in my soul vow or if the soul vow would separate:)

I, Chaz Sexington, vow my soul to the Primordial Annihilator and swear by the First and the Last to quadruple my first ETL V vow, amount to at least 3 times 692 points total completed on or before August 15th, 2016. Should I fail the forces of the Primordial Annihilator and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the badge of Failure until the year-end. Hydra dominatus!

Ok great! And welcome. But, erm... so which is it? Quadruple or Triple your points?

You assumed right ^^, but you vowed wrong, for some reason... msn-wink.gif

If you quadruple, your final painted points should be 4x692=2768.

If you want to triple, your final painted points amount to 3x692=2076.

Let me know which it will be, and please edit your vow accordingly. :) :tu:

Ok great! And welcome. But, erm... so which is it? Quadruple or Triple your points?

You assumed right ^^, but you vowed wrong, for some reason... ;)  

If you quadruple, your final painted points should be 4x692=2768.

If you want to triple, your final painted points amount to 3x692=2076. 

Let me know which it will be, and please edit your vow accordingly. :) :tu:

Durr, triple. I realised we were a month in and changed my mind halfway through writing;p

Alright, peeps. Here's the third week's update.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Soul%20Vow%20ETL%20V%203_zps859vlgnu.jpg

As you can see, not much has changed. Only Uveron finished a second vow. This is worrying. We need to step up our games. RL migfht take swings, but we need to start swinging back with our paint brushes. 

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE #4

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Soul%20Vow%20ETL%20V%204_zpsbvhlflrr.jpg

We've had several completions coming in last week. Lord Thorn, myself, Paerson73, Razblood and Tankus Wokus have all contributed to the glory of the Dark Gods.

But is it enough?

The answer to that is, as always:

gallery_29004_9703_78134.png

Mind you: this event is not closed. If you still haven't finished your first vow yet, you're still eligible to attend this event.

Archived