++ Black Crusade 2016 // Vow Your Soul to Chaos ++

• 2 weeks later...

gallery_29004_6198_10555.png

+++BLACK CRUSADE 2016 FINAL REPORT+++

With the ETL having finished almost two weeks ago and its final report almost a week old, it is time to finsih up ETL V's only Satellite Event, the BLACK CRUSADE.

Winning the ETL three time in a row is no small feat. The Realm of Chaos has done it, though! It has been an absolute blast seeing regulars and newcomers rally to the banners of chaos in such numbers, with such enthusiasm, and dare I say with ZEAL! This vicotry, as Captain Semper explained himself, is due in no small part thanks to an incredibly high completion rate of 85% - meaning everyone on board was really ON BOARD; the highest number of completed points, the lowest penalties rate (zero!), a Strategium which now stands a over 80 pages long - banter has proven motivational, and, last but not least: this very event.

I am very proud to see this event becoming a staple of the Realm of Chaos, and it being recognized by the powers that be as a contributing factor to the ZEAL with which he Chaos team has chruned out another victory. Short history lesson: it was started in 2014 during ETL III by resident Slaanesh worshipper and Moderati Forté (then a humble frater known as Forte). He provided excellent iconograpy, which soon proved to be both attractive and popular amongst the Chaos team. In 2015 during ETL IV, I took it upon me to continue this event, supported by Forté with iconography and the now famous and highly sought-after medallions. This arrangement continued this year, and the results speak for themselves

Now, onto the stats:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Soul%20Vow%20ETL%20V%209%20Final%20Report_zpslccwf2uc.jpg

What has been very interesting to see in this Black Crusade is the vastly different approaches the participants took. From the conservative style of Atia, who simply made a ´double-ification´ vow and finished within two months, to the enigmatic SlaveToDarkness and thamier, who finished in the nick of time, to Celtic_cauldron and Tankus Wokus, who just kept on trucking with renewed vows long after they already finished their Soul VOw obligations.

Unfortunately ChazSexington was not able to fulfill his duty to the gods, and he will be damned with the (actually pretty cool 'Soul Lost' medallion). However, he did, like every single participant of the Black Crusade Satellite Event, finish his last vow for the ETL, thereby contributing to the victory proper. Tis alone, I believe, shows that this event is merit and a contributing factor to the spirit of camaraderie and ZEAL within the Real of Chaos Strategium.

Congratulations to all who participated, and here are your medallions:

Atia, Augustus b'Raass, Celtic_cauldron, and Pearson73

for completing two times their original vow's points.

sml_gallery_29004_12090_760.png

Razblood

for completing three times their original vow's points.

gallery_29004_12090_2212.png

Tankus Wokus and Uveron

for completing four times their original vow's points.

sml_gallery_29004_12090_1600.png

SlaveToDarkness and Teetengee

for completing five times their original vow's points.

sml_gallery_29004_12090_4775.png

thamier

for completing six times their original vow's points.

sml_gallery_29004_12090_257.png

Lord Thørn

for completing an astonishing eight times their original vow's points.

sml_gallery_29004_12090_3983.png

And finally, ChazSexington

for his failure to fulfill his promise to the Gods of Chaos!!!

sml_gallery_29004_12090_8433.png

Thanks to everyone for their participation, and see you next year!!

Archived