The Maintenance Bay >The God Machines and Knights Thread<

Maybe, but wouldnt that say out of stock then rather than no longer available?

Edit: they answered and its coming back, they are moving it from bag to box! So they are re-coding it and it will be back in stock.

I will ask if other weapon options are moving to a box too. And the Titan itself.

FW Reply: We are slowly moving over lots of our products from bags to either boxes or clam pack blisters. So eventually the other weapons will also be placed in boxes.

I've been waiting to make an alteration before posting my first knight in this thread. Let me introduce you to Quod Erat Demonstrandum, Knight Paladin of House Cydonia of New Ares!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/supreme_martian_overlord/DSCF0001_9.jpg

This Knight is most famed for the prideful oath to defend the Forgeworld of Non Neumann from the forces of Chaos saying that so long as the Noble Pilot lived the Great Bell of Forgeworld Von Neumann would toll.. yet an Inquisitor declared the world lost and ordered evacuation with Exterminatus to follow. In fury at this the pilot of Quod Erat Demonstrandum cut down the Great Bell with his Reaper Chainsword and swiflty chained it to his knight as he fought to the House dropship. He had the Sacristans weld the Great Bell in place..

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/supreme_martian_overlord/DSCF0005_8.jpg

So now the Great Bell tolls ever on with each report of the Battle Cannon.

This is the cause of nightmares for the Administratum for while the Bell tolls the Forgeworld technically still exists, but all requests for Tithes result in hand-woven tapestry form of the battle honours and kill tally of the canon with 'paid in full' at the end.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/supreme_martian_overlord/DSCF0024_3.jpg

I forgot to take a new pic, but i made a pilot for the Knight seen here in an old image, the Nobles of House Cydonia being steeped in Omnissian ritual and belief are all trained in the basic Mysteries of the Mechanicus on Mars.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/supreme_martian_overlord/DSCF0051.jpg

There's much more images and background in my WIP thread via my Signature link.

I have an older pattern God-machine that is undergoing reconsecration; are Lucius Warhounds still acceptable? 

When I fully committed to 30k I stripped the paint and redid my Legio to their fluff-allied Legion.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a fluff question for anyone who can answer it: What is the command structure of a Heresy era Knight House? 

I know Lord Scions are high ranking and lead a detachment unless there is a Seneschal around, and Seneschals seem to be Lord Scions who have become particularly successful and well respected.

But who is actually in charge of a HH era Knight House? Do they still have a 'King' equivalent like modern Knight Houses, or do they hold some other rank?

I've got a fluff question for anyone who can answer it: What is the command structure of a Heresy era Knight House?

I know Lord Scions are high ranking and lead a detachment unless there is a Seneschal around, and Seneschals seem to be Lord Scions who have become particularly successful and well respected.

But who is actually in charge of a HH era Knight House? Do they still have a 'King' equivalent like modern Knight Houses, or do they hold some other rank?

From what I understand, knights houses have no one set structure and as they pre date the imperium and were all so isolated from one another that they all developed their own unique cultures and command structure.

I am happy to be corrected though.

Entirely depends on the Knight House in question, during the Great Crusade there were multiple examples of Mechanicum affiliated Houses who answered to a Forgeworlds Archmagos, the Colchak Collective was basically a Knight Conglomerate made of multiple Houses and governed by a Council, House Ærthegn was a marauding/piratical "House" who ruled through fear and strength and were split into warbands etc.

Basically there is no right or wrong way in 30k

Archived