Prodigal returns to hobby

I started 40k with my son in the Rogue Trader days. We used the hobby for all kinds of things for his homeschooling, from art to army list math. I played and helped him and his friends paint armies and build terrain for years after that. Always a loyal Dark Angels player, I have well over half the Chapter painted up with more still in boxes and ready for love.

I kept up with the fluff and painted a bit while my professional life grabbed center stage. Now retired and a 100% disabled US Navy veteran with PTSD, I live in the quiet countryside with a little hobby farm.

I built a studio for painting and I'm ready to quit lurking here and join the crew. If I can muster my antique tech skills and figure out how to post a before pic, I'm going over to the AoD forum and join their ETL effort with a brand new VII th legion/Mechanicum army. (Yellow sounds soooooo good... no more black power armour.)

Oh, and the Semper Fortis handle is the US Navy motto.

Welcome to the B&C! If you want to join the ETL you should be quick, but you can just make your vow and worry about updating with the WIP pictures later biggrin.png If you need help with the galleries or any other feature and the help topics aren't helping a mod is only a PM away thumbsup.gif

Archived