"We have come for you",a Night Lords ongoing thread

Chibasan

Hi all!
Been a long time lurker in the forum,but never dared to post anything as i believed my painting skills were..inadecuate.
After doing some courses,watching tutorials on You Tube and following threads in this magnificent thread(oh!and extensive reading of Aaron DB's Night Lords Omnibus!!)i decided it was time to go for it!

Im still learning how to post pictures and do stuff,but im getting there!

Welcome to the VIIIth, brother! Looking forward to seeing how this goes, can never have enough Night Lords! Are you going to be focusing more on the legion of old or the warbands of chaos?

If you need any help, most people here will always be willing :P

Hey dude :tu:

The easiest way to post pics is to host them here on the B&C. Scroll right to the top of screen, on the left is your name, click on your name and select "My Gallery". From there you can create a Gallery to store your pics.

Cheers,

Jono

Don't even worry about how "good" your painting is man.

Mine was rank when I started out here. We've got a huge repository of hobby tutorials and a super friendly bunch of bros to help you improve.

Looking forward to seeing what sort of psychos you've got going :D

Have fun and let us know if you've got any questions. 

There are a plethora of Night Lords blogs or blogs that contain night Lords to some extent, plus the murderers call in the chaos forum

Each one is a little different and I'd highly recommend Aeternas, Augustus B' Raass, Mr bear, Alanofangels, chicken leg, flint13, brother heinrich, brotherchaplainkage and barrabass sogolon does some lovely crimson sons.

There are a plethora of Night Lords blogs or blogs that contain night Lords to some extent, plus the murderers call in the chaos forum

Each one is a little different and I'd highly recommend Aeternas, Augustus B' Raass, Mr bear, Alanofangels, chicken leg, flint13, brother heinrich, brotherchaplainkage and barrabass sogolon does some lovely crimson sons, and Helter's, I mean my, awesome modelling and conversion work!

Fixed ;)

I see potential in this one...

In all seriousness, the painting level doesn't matter, it's the passion that you put into your hobby that matters.

The community here is friendly, and if you need help(I can't speak for all of us though)feel free to ask and we'll help you.

Welcome to BAC, enjoy your time here:)

Welcome to the VIIIth, brother! Looking forward to seeing how this goes, can never have enough Night Lords! Are you going to be focusing more on the legion of old or the warbands of chaos?

If you need any help, most people here will always be willing tongue.png

im thinking of starting with a small,csm basic force and grow from there.

night lords chaos lord #1

good morning all!

im starting to get the grip of it(i think!)with pictures and all,so this is my first try to post one of my hqs for my upcoming night lords legion.
im thinking to field him as a chaos lord from the crimson slaughter army,riding along some other claw-ish guys (hint hint) msn-wink.gif
oh!and im open to suggestions for names as well....i think i need to revisit the omnibus again for inspiration....:/
c&c are welcome guys and gurls!!!

good morning all.
thought it was time for updates!NEXT in line is my terminator lord.been working for a while on this ONE as i wanted to make sure i do him right.
enjoy!

IMG 6436

IMG 6435

good morning all!

thought to update you on my work in progress on my chaos lord,

IMG 6434

IMG 6433

metallics have been done for now,next is cape.

also,guess what showed up on post today....

IMG 6573

IMG 6572

IMG 6574

oh boy oh boy oh boy :) :) :)

Im new to this,so still trying to figure out how to take better pics and upload them properly,although i know there is a folder here where it explains the process,i havent been able to read it all throughout yet,im sorry.

:)

Archived