m0nolith's WIP

The swapping around of colour placement works well to keep the pair looking distinct yet unified; I do feel the striped engine on the left looks more distinguished/complete due to the patterns on the greaves though.

I'm going to need you to stop being so :cuss good at painting. I got caught checking out your IG at work :D

Hahaha!

Dude, that comment made my day :D

Thank you!

Yeah, you should be hanging out with us in the AT section with titans like those.

I would but these are a commission, and I have a few 30k and Necromunda personal projects to do before I get to my personal AT stuff.

Right now I’m leaning towards Legio Astorum, that is unless FW releases upgrades so you can make Ordo Sinister!

Edited by m0nolith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed painting this one, so much so that I bought a few more. Still need the grenadier and captain, but hopefully I'll come across them eventually.

gallery_86352_14298_275900.jpg

Okay, I need that Boltgun.

Umbra pattern my friend. Forgeworld used to make them in resin. I think you can still find a set once in a while on ebay or facebook.

Beautiful work on the chipping and the transitions! Can't say I love the face but that's purely down to the sculpt, your painting is great :smile.:

The face is a bit...dramatic I have to say, but hey, they're the Heroes series, they should be dramatic ;)

Impressive.

Thank you kindly.

• 3 weeks later...