Today my IG (AM)....

duz_

That's not the worst combination to be stuck with on a punisher

Do you know what glue was used? Dettol generally breaks down super glue from my experience

Zap-a-gap I think, but I've already gotten it to this stage and i think i'm fine with the weapons.

med_gallery_69131_9372_737588.jpg

I just need to add some color to the body to jazz it up a little (decals maybe) and then some dust around the wheels and chipped paint here and there.

Edit: here's a side view. I think i need some element to pull that gold on the turret down through the hull. and maybe a little of that red.

med_gallery_69131_9372_1033938.jpg

Edited by Cap'm Heckus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Played several games this weekend. I've been using an armored fist style list, lots of chimeras and veterans. Even ran the Party Bus(Stormlord) with a bunch of heavy weapon teams inside. Won more than I lost playing ITC missions.

I got 1 game of 9th in sunday. Its different. It will definitely reward a player and army with high mobility and the ability to see a turn or 2 ahead. Terrain was a big deal.

• 5 weeks later...
So I haven't posted an update on here regarding my guard army in a while, so thought i would do a catch up post.

pre COVID, another 2v2 battle, guard and SM vs, Chaos and Chaos. victory for the Imperium, two valiant guard squads took on a venomcrawler in CC and came out victorious, ( had some damage from tanks going in, completely fluffed its attacks and then got slotted by my tanks the next turn) again the LR did all the work here with the infantry doing the chaff/screen job they do so well.

IMG 2078

IMG 2081

finished painting my Commissar, and 1st draft on the company standard.

IMG 2088

IMG 2090

IMG 2172

pre COVID game against SM, victory for the guard here after a hard fight, pretty much all my infantry got destroyed but the armour saw me through to victory. 1st use of a sentinel as well, i like them and am looking forward to using them more in 9th with no move and shoot penalty, ive picked up another one and am currently building it up.

IMG 2313

IMG 2315

Heroic sgt faces off against a primaris sgt.

IMG 2318

IMG 2319

New command squad, special weapons troopers and heavy weapons teams getting some paint.

IMG 2341

first attempt at LOS effect, think i went a bit OTT but i still like the look, will tone it down a tad on the next ones and maybe revisit these guys at some point. 

IMG 2348

I was really pleased with how my medic turned out, its such a shame there rules are awful.

IMG 2364

LR Commander painted, my first LR fully painted, still need to do the sponson weapons, but I'm really happy with how this turned out.

IMG 2368

IMG 2370

IMG 2372

as previously stated i have another sentinel in the works, and i have another 2 box's of infantry sat waiting, as well has a full mortar squad and 2 lascanon teams part built, so looking forward to 9th with my guard.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Surprised that no one has done anything with their IG in over a year!

Dont worry the Commissariat has just the fix for that! ;)

If the Administratum has deemed your regiment worthy of reinforcements this Sanguinala, or you have been derelict in your duties to commission a previous requisition. The Commissariat is hosting a build and / or paint event in the new year.

So start identifying what unit or model you would like to enter.

Expect the usual rules to apply; unassembled or primed models only are eligible for entry. If you need an exemption for your entry, please submit the requisite forms for consideration.

Carry on troopers :tu: