Today my IG (AM)....

duz_

• 3 weeks later...

Good work TCC

I finished listening to Gaunts Ghost: Sabbat Martyr today. Great book but talk about bitter-sweet ending :cry:

Highly recommend the series on audio book. GW seems to be putting them out every 2 months with Ciaphas Cain novels being released roughly every other month

Definitely worth an audible subscription :tu:

I’m loving the runes on his clothing! Really nice touch.

Cheers :) .

The runes around the bottom of the coat read: "through the power of beer, I summon the ansestors home" (There was no "c" so I had to spell ancestors wrong ;) ).

The tankard has "Beer" on it and the runes around the top of the staff-head are all power runes for attacking... and the ones around the bottom of the staff-head are all defensive runes. The runes on the chest are both defensive and offensive (with no words).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
That dataslate got me back onto my artillery battery from 2013, three converted Earthshaker platforms. I based the two I have around Tamiya 1:35 88mm/L37 guns with some Imperial bling. The size of the gun is both long and looming as well as a lighter calibre. Odd, but I imagine that this will improve rate of fire and accuracy for the guns.

My (proxy) Astra Militarum army got an Ordnance Officer:

zc6vCFt.jpg

He's Sgt Dave Garrisson and he's a Sgt with anger issues and a lot of experience... but a childish attitude (usually due to drink). He would have made it to officer a long time ago but he was just not deemed "officer material".

The pose was a bit of a homage to the old myth that archers used to wave two fingers at an enemy, to show them that they hadn't been captured and had their bow fingers chopped off. I thought... it only takes one finger to push a button and Dave is waving his "one fingers" :) .

• 1 month later...

Got some panel lining done on my Macharius over the weekend

Most the panels are done once I've finished that then it's a million rivets to dot followed by a few spot colours

At this rate I'll be finished my NYE :lol:

Also if you haven't prepared yourself for the BnC jump please check this link

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/forum-186/announcement-77-important-preparation-for-site-upgrade/