Mikhals Wonderland - Today: a blast from the past

Sooo, the big one is closed to finished. A few details to add. Some.melterbombs (normal grenades are too small^^) and some poor godslayers.and Gravestalkers beeing crushed by the bear himself.

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/9/12/826682-Brotherhood%20Of%20The%20Lost%2C%20Daer%27dd%2C%20Lost%2C%20Primarch.jpg

He's coming along great! I like the marine gettiing stomped on the base too.

Thx mate, I will add another.one.in his fist, ready.to be whirled around

Loving this thread! It's great to see the BotL characters coming along. Very inventive use for the base model, by the by. Unrecognisable.

Thx man, I am trying my best. Atm I want to try something like kizzdougs just with all the botl primarchs + x. After I see.your primarch coming alive, I will have a take on him too^^ Edited by MikhalLeNoir

• 1 month later...

Behold now! Kozja Darzalas, the Prince Immaculate, the Shaper of Hosts, the Exemplar, sire of the Warbringers, Unifier of Strela and Patriarch of the New Tenth.

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/10/13/832644-Blingmaster%2C%20Kozja%20Dardalas%2C%20Warbringers.jpg

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2016/10/13/832643_sm-Blingmaster%2C%20Kozja%20Dardalas%2C%20Warbringers.jpg

He was a few months in the making but wasn't very fond of his initial pose but now I think I found the right. Sculpted the crotch new and rearranged the legs and also found a suitable cloak. And now Kozja Dardalas, Supreme Leader of the Suzerainity and Primarch of the IXth Legion Warbringers is finally finished. Now comes painting. Enough time to screw him^^

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

tumblr_o4v831ohR81v48411o1_400.gif

Kozja is amazing, I knew he was going to be special when I first saw his WIP form but this just blows those expectations straight out of the water.

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Thx mates.

And yes, the plan is to make every other primarch of the botl.

Waiting to be finished: Daer'dd and Raktra

Waiting to be started: Icarion, Jade

But first I have to paint or Thousand Eyes is going to kill me^^

These primarchs look excellent.  I really like Daer'dd.  A huge Primarch that doesn't look like he has a case of gigantism.  Your GS work is amazing, really improved over the past year or so.

Thx mate, no idea how this happened..never was good with it and suddenly I can work with it and even think of sculping a complete figure.