Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for regular 40k games in Leeds / Wakefield

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

paulss99

paulss99

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I have been playing regular games of 40k with some friends for a while, but theybare playing less and less. Are there any clubs/ venues where I can play regular games. I know I could go to workshop store does, but they close too early for me to get a game post getting the kids to bed!

Cheers

Paul

The Gozfather

The Gozfather

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 23 posts

Appreciate this post is a little dated now!

I've not played games in Leeds for a while, but I used to play at Leeds Night Owls who meet in Headingley/Hyde Park area of Leeds on a Sunday. Their forum seems to still be running (google Leeds night owls gaming club should be top link).

Patriot Games on Regent Street in Leeds also has gaming space and is open late, though not sure on what's played there.

Not sure about what's on offer in Wakefield but I'm sure there'll be something about!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users