Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Adeptus Titanicus

• Please log in to reply
2116 replies to this topic

Mr Yellow

Mr Yellow

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 662 posts

You bastard haha! Nice one biggrin.png

I know right!

I was thinking of sacking in AT and getting a couple of the Renegade Knight boxes instead. Then playing with AT rules but scaled up for 40k.

beefeb

beefeb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 204 posts
[quote name="Mr Yellow" post="5144713" timestamp="1534246250"]

[quote

You bastard haha! Nice one biggrin.png
[/quote]

I know right!

I was thinking of sacking in AT and getting a couple of the Renegade Knight boxes instead. Then playing with AT rules but scaled up for 40k.[/quote]

Noy youre talking....thats wat i call a good idea.

james71989

james71989

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 30 posts
My gaming group is planning to play 28mm AT with our titans and knights. We have about 15 titans and the same number knights between us
  • Battybattybats likes this

gallery_62972_14467_40478.png

Mr Yellow

Mr Yellow

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 662 posts

My gaming group is planning to play 28mm AT with our titans and knights. We have about 15 titans and the same number knights between us

Where are you based? I've got a 40k warlord on the way so I'll want to play with it once it's built.

Isinfier

Isinfier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,779 posts
  • Faction: Tyrolean Mountain Rifles

Hey, guess what?

ZXwyvA4.png?1

<3

• Doghouse, Reyner, Sol_Invictus and 6 others like this

If you're using grimdark unironically you're part of the problem.

Sol_Invictus

Sol_Invictus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 423 posts

Hey, guess what?

ZXwyvA4.png?1

<3

Jealous... 😁
  • RipOffProductions likes this

L_T_3_2017_Banner.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_06_Magos.jpg

Ordo Reductor WIP

librisrouge

librisrouge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,175 posts
  • Faction: Cadian 333rd, the "Half-Damned"
Are there any rules for warlord titans to have weapons other than what they’re modeled with (two volcano cannons and twin missiles)?

"Frak this, for my faith is a shield proof against your blandishments."

-Book of Cain - Chapter IV, Verse XXI

"I think you really need to be a guard player in order to have that kind of attitude about casualties. My forces were killed to a man for slight strategic gain? All I heard was a buzzing noise until that part about strategic gain."

-Ailarian, Hand of the Kind XXXI

http://thisisahelmet.blogspot.com/ - My Sometimes Update Blog

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg gallery_4664_11830_5080.jpg sml_gallery_29004_10691_7586.pnggallery_48988_10980_7442.png

Doghouse

Doghouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,781 posts
  • Faction: Summoners

I have been trying my best not to dive into this game but after having seen the reavers and warhounds I'm going to get those and make the light unit. 

• Bryan Blaire and Battybattybats like this

TRUESCALE SPACE MARINE TUTORIAL

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Spoiler

RipOffProductions

RipOffProductions

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 74 posts

Are there any rules for warlord titans to have weapons other than what they’re modeled with (two volcano cannons and twin missiles)?

there are weapon stat cards for several arm and carapace weapons for each titan class, and the models for said weapons have premade holes for 5mmX1mm disk magnets, so you can swap them out once kits for those weapons are released.

• librisrouge likes this

Hellex_The_Thanatar

Hellex_The_Thanatar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 672 posts
From Ash gamings report there is the plasma the volcano the macro gatling blaster and the fist if I recall?

Reclusiarch Krieg

Reclusiarch Krieg

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,249 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Aer there rules for Renegade / Chaos titans and knights? I've got quite a bit of bits that I wanted to use to convert a Knight, now I'm thinking about Chaos Titans and Knights for AT...

Threefold Brush Studio Cheap! Fast! Gorgeous! We ship worldwide.
SuOSJCa.png
Stormbolt & Hammer
, a new Age of Sigmar Forum!

Gorthaur

Gorthaur

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 253 posts

Aer there rules for Renegade / Chaos titans and knights? I've got quite a bit of bits that I wanted to use to convert a Knight, now I'm thinking about Chaos Titans and Knights for AT...

Not in the core book, at least not for now. Early on in the heresy there simply weren't enough changes to the titans and knights aligned to horus. It wasn't until they mostly reached terra that they became something warped. Traitor legions like Mortis/Krytos etc will probably get rules in the next book.

My Skitarii/Cult Mechanicus painting log:

http://www.bolterand...s/#entry4015231

fudblinker

fudblinker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 80 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines, Astral Claws

Kicking myself for hesitating on picking up the GM edition since it appears now to have been pulled down from the site completely. Originally it just showed as temporarily out of stock. Hopefully they release some more copies of it once their production catches up from the initial release. 

Mr Yellow

Mr Yellow

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 662 posts

Kicking myself for hesitating on picking up the GM edition since it appears now to have been pulled down from the site completely. Originally it just showed as temporarily out of stock. Hopefully they release some more copies of it once their production catches up from the initial release.

Gee Dub said they would re print the GM box in 2019 depending on success of the first run.... Guess they will be re printing.
  • RipOffProductions likes this

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 25 posts

I was watching a video of the unboxing of the Civitas Imperialis box and I noticed a couple of pieces which are not on the terrain sprues, the one at the top looks very similar to the macro cannon battery from the battlefield assets available in the Rules Set, the one just below seems similar to the radar dish, the following one I don't know and the last one seems similar to the base (although maybe a bit more circular). They can be seen at 0:48 when the guys are flipping through the booklet.

So is the booklet simply showing an alternative use of the battlefield assets or are we going to have another terrain set (fortifications?) including such components?

CommodusXIII

CommodusXIII

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,733 posts
  • Faction: ΦΙΡΜΑΜΕΝΤΥΜ
EDIT: Misread.

No, I think it's just showing different ways to place the battlefield assets. They're sized so that, instead of just a tiny bunker on the ground, you can mount them on larger terrain pieces.

Edited by CommodusXIII, Yesterday, 11:59 PM.

Personally, I think they are coming. Like a massive electrified thousand ton ball of barbed wire with hundreds of trapped and frustrated gamers embedded in it, rolling down a hill. "That, Bilbo Baggins, is the sound of inevitability."

xgD8FLE.png1cuUYGd.pngaewF76X.pngOMdByNw.pngyxM5U2C.pngDfj1FgF.pngcrSIVmA.jpg

Battybattybats

Battybattybats

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,182 posts
There's a reason the assets instructions say not to glue the asset to the asset-base. Look at the video at 1:22 and in the upper left is the square rooftop asset base part the instructions show can be sat down on top of a roof-square.

There's still the matter of the peaked roof and silos we've seen occasionally, they might be scratchbuilds or conversions?

6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), malika666