Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Adeptus Titanicus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2172 replies to this topic

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 286 posts

New sprues for the warhounds

2 warhounds are on the sprues, seems to be 124 components in total, from left to right: 40, 48 and 36 components.

Quite blurry but it seems there is one of each weapon type per warhound, so that would be 8 in total (2 x inferno guns, 2 x Plasma Blastgun, 2 x Turbo Laser Destructor, 2 x Vulcan Mega-Bolter)

Pic from the Dusseldorf thread, credit to Daemons-at-work

Titanicus sprues (at a glance, top three = reaver, bottom three = warhound)

39502474_704500609892468_239745727297748

Credit to same poster as above

Edited by Mendi Warrior, 18 August 2018 - 09:19 AM.

Achinadav

Achinadav

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 149 posts
  • Faction: Legio Hellion

It also looks like the legs aren't posable :( From peering at the image, I think each weapon is made of a top and bottom half, so maybe only one of each weapon. There is 4 top carapaces (two loyal, two traitor?) and 3 sets of leg plates. So I imagine the leg armour is more generic. In the fest fred there's another two painted images, one each of traitor and loyal showing the 4 weapons and some of the armour options. All the heads in the images I've seen are looking straight ahead :(

Actually, looking again, maybe one each for Vulcan mega bolter and giant flamer? But two for the others? Ack, I can't tell, just ignore me.

Edited by Achinadav, 18 August 2018 - 09:42 AM.

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,209 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
Makes sense, Vulcan Mega Bolters and Inferno Cannons aren't the best option against Titans.

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

DuskRaider's Word Bearers Shadow War Kill Team & INQ28 Chaos Coven

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Old-Four-Arms

Old-Four-Arms

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 132 posts

It also looks like the legs aren't posable sad.png From peering at the image, I think each weapon is made of a top and bottom half, so maybe only one of each weapon. There is 4 top carapaces (two loyal, two traitor?) and 3 sets of leg plates. So I imagine the leg armour is more generic. In the fest fred there's another two painted images, one each of traitor and loyal showing the 4 weapons and some of the armour options. All the heads in the images I've seen are looking straight ahead sad.png

Actually, looking again, maybe one each for Vulcan mega bolter and giant flamer? But two for the others? Ack, I can't tell, just ignore me.

There's two of each weapon, but plasma blastgun & inferno cannon are split on the horizontal axis, whilst mega bolter & turbo laser are split vertically.

If you look at the lower right sprue in the picture, you can distinguish :

top row : plasma - bolter - bolter - plasma

second row : inferno* - laser - laser - inferno

setup duplicated at the bottom of the sprue.

Old-Four-Arms

*looks to be the upper part with the ball socket

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 286 posts

The sprue seems pretty symmetrical. If you divide the sprue into 6 columns, and number them from left to right, columns 1 and 6, the two extremes, seem to be all the cables and details, columns 2 and 5 seem to contain the plasma blastguns and inferno guns (a top and a bottom), and columns 3 and 4 seem to contain the vulcan mega-bolters and turbo laser destructors (each with a left and a right part).

I hope we'll see a clearer shot.

The legs seem indeed not posable (without cutting and re-posing)

Achinadav

Achinadav

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 149 posts

Yeah, I think Old-Four-Arms & Mehndi Warrior are right. I hadn't spotted that the split wasn't just top and bottom. Or that the laser destructors were in the middle. Really should use my eyes better...

RipOffProductions

RipOffProductions

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 179 posts

the 3 sets of leg armor is probubly 4 "blank" ones, and 2 ornately detailed ones like the one seen here on the resin Warhound's left leg:

Spoiler

EDIT: also the fixed leg poses isn't surprising(though definitely still disappointing) at this scale, the knights don't have leg possibility either sense their legs need to connect in the exact right way to the hip/pelvis in order for the pistons/cables to line up/fit correctly....

Edited by RipOffProductions, 18 August 2018 - 10:34 AM.

Mr Yellow

Mr Yellow

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 669 posts

New sprues for the warhounds
2 warhounds are on the sprues, seems to be 124 components in total, from left to right: 40, 48 and 36 components.Quite blurry but it seems there is one of each weapon type per warhound, so that would be 8 in total (2 x inferno guns, 2 x Plasma Blastgun, 2 x Turbo Laser Destructor, 2 x Vulcan Mega-Bolter)

Pic from the Dusseldorf thread, credit to Daemons-at-work

Titanicus sprues (at a glance, top three = reaver, bottom three = warhound)

39502474_704500609892468_239745727297748

Credit to same poster as above

Nice, do we know if it's just Mars pattern (looks that way) or can you build lucius pattern from the kit?

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 11,493 posts
Probably Mars-only for now with Lucius upgrade kit later on (if good sales).

+ ETL VI Oathbreaker +

"Suffer not the Heretic to live."

RipOffProductions

RipOffProductions

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 179 posts

yeah, all kits so far have been Mars-Pattern only, after all they did base these kits of off the existing full-sized resin ones.

hopefully other patterns will eventually come, and I would love it if they could be more then just an alternate armor plate slapped on top, Especially for Lucius, considering their iconic boxy design.

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,674 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Horus

Keep in mind that the reason all titans are designed on three sprues (skeleton, armor, weapons) is it means that if they're successful, they can just repack the skeleton/weapon sprues (presumably) with a new armour sprue that is Lucius pattern (or warped by Chaos, etc).

• LetsYouDown likes this

bl-logo.jpg

The Unblinking Eye
A (perpetually inactive) blog about 30k & the Sons of Horus 29th Company

waaaaghlord

waaaaghlord

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 46 posts
The modular design on each class means these have been designed from day one to swap out the armour sprues for different patterns on the same skeleton. I fully expect that the Lucius armour frames have already been designed and will be offered late next year once all the weapon frames are out. One of the Warlord weapon frames will presumably come with a scaled down version of the Lucius Alpha head, so the Lucius Warlord will get boxed with that loadout, possibly a skull faceplate on one of the other weapon sprues to tie up with an eventual Metallica pattern for those that like the milk float look but as a distant third in popularity compared to the other Epic era designs I'd expect that to be a way off if at all. It would certainly be interesting to see a modern interpretation of the Metallica and what the smaller classes would look like done to match since we only saw the Warlord previously.

Achinadav

Achinadav

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 149 posts

the 3 sets of leg armor is probubly 4 "blank" ones, and 2 ornately detailed ones like the one seen here on the resin Warhound's left leg:

Spoiler

EDIT: also the fixed leg poses isn't surprising(though definitely still disappointing) at this scale, the knights don't have leg possibility either sense their legs need to connect in the exact right way to the hip/pelvis in order for the pistons/cables to line up/fit correctly....

New pics on Warhammer community show you're spot on with the leg armour. And that there is some flexibility with head positioning.

noigrim

noigrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,105 posts
  • Faction: Marines , Custodes & Guard
Top warhound build should be bokter to strip shields and turbo to piercr armor

Sense%2Bt%25C3%25ADtol%2B%25282%2529.pngETL_2015_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpgUntitled-1.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_08_L_T_2013.gifL_T_3_2017_Medals.gifETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_03.gifETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_02.gETL_Medal_03.gif

hopkins

hopkins

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 877 posts
Are the Warhound weapons magnetizable?

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 286 posts

I guess they are, I would be surprised otherwise.

On the left sprue the component in the middle (one at the top and one at the bottom of the sprue) seem to have holes at the two extremities where the weapons would be attached.

Brother Sgt Arkley

Brother Sgt Arkley

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,668 posts

FW told me no on FB.

gallery_69091_12729_11324.pnggallery_69091_12729_5353.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013F.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifsml_gallery_29004_10691_5192.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifETL_Medal_02.gifgallery_69091_12503_3885.gifgallery_69091_12729_1465.gifgallery_69091_12729_7412.pnggallery_4664_5295_5937.gif

Along side Elmo, a proud member of the Stobz Harassment tag-team since 2012

Red Unforgiven???!!! What is this Heresy - Overrated?

Hellex_The_Thanatar

Hellex_The_Thanatar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 690 posts

FW told me no on FB.

Psh not with that attitude.
  • Brother Sgt Arkley likes this

Brother Sgt Arkley

Brother Sgt Arkley

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,668 posts

FW told me no on FB.

Psh not with that attitude.

LOL... They just don't have the holes like the Warlord and Reaver.

gallery_69091_12729_11324.pnggallery_69091_12729_5353.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013F.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifsml_gallery_29004_10691_5192.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifETL_Medal_02.gifgallery_69091_12503_3885.gifgallery_69091_12729_1465.gifgallery_69091_12729_7412.pnggallery_4664_5295_5937.gif

Along side Elmo, a proud member of the Stobz Harassment tag-team since 2012

Red Unforgiven???!!! What is this Heresy - Overrated?

Doghouse

Doghouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,010 posts
  • Faction: Summoners

I resisted the urge to get the warlords but will definitely be getting some of the warhounds and reavers. 

TRUESCALE SPACE MARINE TUTORIAL

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Spoiler

The Observer

The Observer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 926 posts
  • Faction: The Legions of Yore
Don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but I asked the Titanicus designers present and the Ordo Sinister is firmly put into the design plan and will be getting Warlord upgrade sprues apparently. We can expecr that in about 1-2 years time, was the estimate at least. :)

Open for Commissions; Inquire via PM

My own blog (Update: 5.April.2017) smile.png : https://beneathterra.blogspot.ch/

"What if the struggle between the Emperor and Chaos is a simplified example of Hegelian Dialectics that cannot reach a solution due to an insidious, capitalistic bid for the consumers money?" - A censored.gifpost by yours truly, 12th of August 2017, before the clock struck 1AM

Isinfier

Isinfier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,893 posts
My experience assembling the Warlord has been... interesting, to say the least. It isn't that easy to get some of the pieces off the sprues.

If you're using grimdark unironically you're part of the problem.

DERP IT'S STORMCAST 40K LOL

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 19,555 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion

The box is available for order and many fortunate hobbyists have a copy in their grubby paws, so I'm closing this discussion.

Please take further discussion of the Adeptus Titanicus game to the Other Games forum (and be sure to use the Adeptus Titanicus game tag.

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users