• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ipsa, I have to hand it to you. I'm really impressed that this log. Your fluff is really good. I'd be eager to see more of it, but what impressed me most is that you keep posting, even when there are only a few fraters commenting on your stuff. I've started a few logs only for them to die off after the first or second page because I run out of motivation.

Congratulations on reaching 750 points. You should feel really proud of your achievements with this army. 

I have to admit, I'm a big fan of Sorcerory McMagicFace.  The conversion is well done, but it's the skin that's really awesome. How did you paint it? Also, that's an excellent name. Do his mates just call him Rory? :tongue.:

Keep up the good work dude.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.

Dallo

Thanks on all counts.

The skin on both the Sorceror and Vigo were done rather simply with a few thin coats of Ceramite White, a thin glaze of the same purple as the PA, then judicious drybrushing with Ceramite White, fading out on the horns. Rory then got a thin wash of red on his mouth, which was supposed to make it look like a shark's mouth but which, IMO, looks like third-rate Jack Nicholson cosplay when coupled with the preponderence of purple.

Archived