The Black Reaches (DW) - OOC

Cryptix

Hey! Whoa there! Just because I can stomach committing relentless genocide on Xenos regardless of if theyre Male, Female, Children or Elderly doesn't make one insane! They deserve it for being enemies of mankind!

I'm trying really hard not to get offended by the Space wolf thinking Inellia is a chaos worshipping heretic. (Even though I know it's probably just the character who is ignorant)

For reference, Inellia does have 0 corruption points, 62 WP, +10 vs mind control and malignancy when flagellated, can flat out ignore 1 gain in corruption per session, can spend a Fate Point to cancel any other gains in corruption, she reduces any corruption gain by 5 points, and if she does somehow get corruption she can make a WP test to ignore its effects for 1 minute.

There. I feel better now. :P

. . . From the blasphemy of the fallen, our Emperor, deliver us . . .

He doesn't think she's a heretic ...yet. He simply watched her wander around muttering to herself, which is even just slightly out of character for a SIster, so of course it caught his attention. Besides, being a Space Wolf, trust isn't given easily or freely. Especially to an agent of the Inquisition, SIster of Battle or not. ;)

Sorry about that . . .

Of course it's not the Troopers or the Space Marine, but the Sister who has supposedly been doing this kind of sneaky stuff most of her life that makes too much noise. Sigh. tongue.png

As He wills I suppose.

Oh, and I've updated Inellia's character sheet, and the link in my signature is up to date now too.

Burn a Fate point and re-roll yo! Also, if you don't have a skill trained, or at least Basic, I think you suffer a -20 penalty? Not too sure. That might be Only War though.

Also, make sure your signature is compliant with Forum Rules! It seems a tad bit too tall for the limit.

Burn a Fate point and re-roll yo! Also, if you don't have a skill trained, or at least Basic, I think you suffer a -20 penalty? Not too sure. That might be Only War though.

Also, make sure your signature is compliant with Forum Rules! It seems a tad bit too tall for the limit.

Inellia is Trained in Silent Move :)

ah, yes, Fate Points. We haven't even really got going, and I'm going to be down to 1 :P (also, it's SPEND a Fate Point, right? not burn.)

...Well then, lol. I had made my rolls last night (the first one failed, so I spent a fate point to re-roll, and passed), but I was waiting to see which direction the squad was approaching the base from before posting.

A stummer grants +30 so youd have a total of 72 for move silent. -10 for the test for 62 vs 15 = 4 DoS, 3 short of 4 :p

Thankfully we have a flashbang/concussive grenade in human form with us!

You're both "Wait, what did you just...do?" Worthy :lol:

OK, but Inellia didn't actually DO anything.

Also, nailed the initiative roll :P (as He wills!) we do keep the same initiative rolls after the surprise round ends, right?

Archived