Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Deathwatch Sub-Forum?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

KingKurama

KingKurama

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,632 posts
All good chief

Player 404

Player 404

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,451 posts
  • Faction: Deathwatch
I assume a DW Armylists subforum will also eventually be added? In the meantime, where should such lists be posted? C:SM army lists?

'We're definitely on the wrong side, Khârn.'
'How can you say that?'
'Because both sides are wrong.'
- Argel Tal, in Betrayer

Aqui

Aqui

++ ARQUUS PRAELIA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,324 posts
  • Faction: Order of the Dauntless Spirit

I assume a DW Armylists subforum will also eventually be added? In the meantime, where should such lists be posted? C:SM army lists?

Probably be best to for now. Members can help the eventual process of moving stuff to wherever it goes to by using the appropriate tags (such as "Deathwatch", "DW" etc) for the topics smile.png
  • Ὀσυμανδύας and Player 404 like this

Once, a Novice Cantus came to me, troubled and uncertain. A slip of a girl, only a few strides down the eternal path leading her to the Golden Throne. She asked me a question. She asked me how we can ever truly understand what faith is. I told her that there is no coin to measure what we feel in our hearts. There are no scales upon which we might weigh the faith of one woman against another. There is only duty and blood. There are only deeds and words. There is only the service to the God-Emperor, and the price that demands from each Sister can only be known by Him. But know that whatever fears must be faced, whatever hardships endured, that price is forever worth its full cost.
- Sister Katherine Elysius,
Daughter of the Emperor (later Imperial Saint Katherine)

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 19,563 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
=][= Decision =][=

For discussion of the new Deathwatch codex, the Ordo Xenos Deathwatch, and all things about the Deathwatch, you can go to the new + DEATHWATCH + forum.

You can discuss Deathwatch army lists in the Deathwatch Army Lists forum.
  • Ὀσυμανδύας and Olis like this

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.png

Ὀσυμανδύας

Ὀσυμανδύας

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,760 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Agents: Ordo Machinum

=][= Decision =][=

For discussion of the new Deathwatch codex, the Ordo Xenos Deathwatch, and all things about the Deathwatch, you can go to the new + DEATHWATCH + forum.

You can discuss Deathwatch army lists in the Deathwatch Army Lists forum.

Thank you and the other Administratum for this generous decision.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users