:::incoming transmission:::

:::source - ENCRYPTED <vermillion-Θ-3>:::

:::decrypting:::

:::processing:::

:::inload begins:::

Reinforcements are inbound. Pict-captures for identification are presented here.

med_gallery_78067_12186_247637.jpg

[pict-capture ZX/9817-11-05: I Wallbreaker, 284. Storm Battalion. Notably missing Veteran Sergeant Garred Marvex.]

med_gallery_78067_12186_139718.jpg

[pict-capture ZX/9817-11-06: Justici Reynault Zahn, attached to I Wallbreaker, 284. Storm Battalion]

::inload ends::

I, Nusphigor, vow on the honour of the Crimson Fists to fully paint at least One 10-Man Tactical Squad composed by Brother Sergeant Ramirez with a Combi-Flamer, Brother Idalgo with a Flamer, Brother Carlo with a Heavy Bolter and Brothers Santino, Miguelo, Lorno, Bonifacio, Victor, Tranio and Alfonzo from Codex Space Marines and worth 165 points by Saturday 3rd December 2016. I promise to provide at least one "start" picture and a final "vow completed" picture in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms.

Ave Imperator!

gallery_49745_11397_6167.jpg

med_gallery_78067_11287_151637.jpg

HOLD STEADFAST, MY BROTHERS!!!

DO NOT YIELD, DO NOT GIVE IN, DO NOT BREAK THE LINE!!!

THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM! THIS IS WHERE THEY DIE!

CLOSE THE FIST!!!

And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

-- The dramaturge Shakespir

Primarch! Primogenitor, to your glory and the glory of Him on Earth!

"Dig in. Do not yield! Never yield! Close the fist!"

If it's not immediately apparent, I'm hyped. Let's do this, people! To your brush-stations, brothers of the Wall!!! In the name of Dorn, victory!!!

It must be truly the Emperor and Dorn´s will that i participate in this, because I´ve been away from the forum for almost a year since the last Imperial Fists expansion and returned to find this call of arms!

Death to the enemies of man!

Death to the thrice-cursed traitors!

There is only the Emperor!

6a15f814ff54568f0432d69b034aed41.jpg

Now we need more armor!

I, Brother Carn, vow on the honour of Imperial Fist to fully paint at least a Landraider redeemer (codex Adeptus Astartes) and a Fellblade( Imp. Armour), and worth 805 pts by Saturday 3rd December 2016. I promise to provide at least one "start" picture and a final "vow completed" picture in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms.

Ave Imperator!

----

We start off with the Landraider reedemer, use to be Ultrasmurf-blue with lascannons and needs "some" renovation sleep.png With a redeemer-kit it will.. wait for it wait for it!! ... be redeemed! biggrin.png Once its done ill move over to the big fellow!

gallery_82196_10187_439929.jpg

Posting a photo would help, yes. smile.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Disruptor_fe404/40K%20WiPs/project_lance_co_14.jpg

Not the best photo, so the engine housing pieces look like they're fully-painted, but they've only been primed and basecoated. As mentioned, the fuselage is mostly done, with some detailing to go.

Whaddaya reckon?

I have to amend my vow much to my sadness.

One of the lightning claws I planned to use has snapped during washing and as such is pretty much useless, so I have to change a small portion of my vow: one of the guys with a pair of lightning claws will now have one combi bolter and one power weapon instead. That will bring my new pledge amount down to 447 instead of 462.

I, Disruptor_fe404, vow on the honour of the Sentinels to fully paint one Storm Talon gunship from Codex: Space Marines worth 130 points by Saturday 3rd December 2016. I promise to provide at least one "start" picture and a final "vow completed" picture in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms.

Ave Imperator!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Disruptor_fe404/40K%20WiPs/project_lance_co_14.jpg

I, PeterH, vow on the honour of the VII Legion to fully paint at least one Legion Praetor Tribune from the Horus Heresy (erm, actually the bit of paper in the blister pack he came in, but that really doesn't grand enough), and worth 180 points by Saturday 3rd December 2016. I promise to provide at least one "start" picture and a final "vow completed" picture in that time. I vow to bring honour to Dorn and the Emperor by completing my vow and not failing my brothers-in-arms.

Ave Imperator!

gallery_77133_11947_96128.jpeg

Got some progress done on the assembly line today

20160828_000708.jpgphotos upload

I know the LR doors look kinda wonky but I don't have the rhino ones and I had to do something to cover the mess of super glue the previous owner had made. I was thinking maybe some extra armour plating might offset it and make it look alright any ideas?

We've just smashed through 8'000 points vowed! Excellent! :tu:

And I'm very happy to see that there is already some progress!

Kisada: That yellow looks really nice but a tad bright. Are you going to be doing any weathering at all?

Psycho: You know the rules: pics or it didn't happen. :P

Pyroclast: The LR door doesn't look too bad. Just needs some paint now!

Archived