+ List updated. +

Whew! Less than a week left to complete your vows folks! We're almost at a 50% completion rate (currently at ~47%) so it would be great if we could finish with 60 or even 70% complete! :tu:

Congrats to all of those who have finished their vows, there are some real gems amongst the most recent ones. :D

+ List updated. +

Whew! Less than a week left to complete your vows folks! We're almost at a 50% completion rate (currently at ~47%) so it would be great if we could finish with 60 or even 70% complete! :tu:

Congrats to all of those who have finished their vows, there are some real gems amongst the most recent ones. :D

Mobil navigation is a mess... what's the due date? I thought it was tomorrow...

Finally after like a month or something some effort towards the vow again instead of all sorts of other random things (like a Sisters Immolator):

15181233_10207316990581750_5448513836220

Spent all night doing the highlighting. Now to highlight the Ironclad and then to figure out what the heck I'm gonna do about the Land Raider. At least for the Razorback I can paint up a BT one while trying to come up for a solution for the CF one that's been causing the halt in part.

Almost there now! Last stages to finish tonight, and fluff today. Here's a bit of what to come.

A second move brought the blade around to the right in a sweeping cut.

Moonlight glinted off the polished surface, before it opened up two chests in a spray of crimson vitae. The light caught that too, bloody droplets splattering upon the barren ground.

Mainly it's the "chapter issue". Supposed to make it CF, but the black coat is so perfect - as opposed to all the issues I'm having with basecoats on other vehicles at the moment - that I don't want to mess with it without an airbrush at least. So I may have to paint it as BT in the end after all if I can't find the airbrush in time (not looking good on that front). Or, alternatively, I could paint up the Spartan as a counts-as LR for the vow's purposes if that is acceptable (though whether or not it'll get basecoated acceptably is another thing).

SOMEONE started talkin' some mess to me about my vow, so bam:

Mama Carnelian didn't raise no quitter.

Especially after you wrote this, Carnelian. Don't think that I've forgotten. msn-wink.gif

Ignore the miniature I posted there. That sucker ain't ready for paint. The guy I just posted is.

I can do it! I swear!

tvih: Regarding your Land Raider, if you're wanting to keep it for your CF and paint it at a later date, I'll accept you painting a Spartan instead to allow you to paint black and get your vow done on time.

After a grueling all-nighter the Spartan's entire hull is basically done painting-wise... now just missing the sponson assemblies. Ugh. Once that's done, it's just the Razorback, which in turn is fully basecoated already. Not sure if I'm gonna make a fourth vow after. I guess I could do the newly acquired Cataphractii terminator captain, but I suppose we're already kicking the traitors' butts, so maybe better to just chill :P

Al-... most.... done

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/mkruijff/Imperial%20Fists/temporary_zpsa6j01hzk.jpg

And they are Imperial Bro Fist Bro's! ;)

here's my finished Devastator Centurions... unfortunately, the tiny details such as Crusade icons for the shoulders haven't been painted yet, but aside for those, they are now somewhat complete.

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o622/Marshal_Roujakis/WIP/DSC00935_zpszavhhfsx.jpg

Archived