"I don't often have acid reflux but when I do..."

OwlandMoonGuy

"...I take Pepto-Bismol" - He is the most interesting man in the Heresy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/OwlandMoonGuy/30K%20Problem%20Children/IMG_4591_zpsrqmrqwut.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/OwlandMoonGuy/30K%20Problem%20Children/IMG_4599_zpsa2e9sguc.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/OwlandMoonGuy/30K%20Problem%20Children/IMG_4593_zpstbvrowpk.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/OwlandMoonGuy/30K%20Problem%20Children/IMG_4597_zpsevl0z0tp.jpg

Eidolon, Long War edition, ready for the tabletop.

Comments welcome - cheers!  -OMG

Tease him about his armor color. I dare you.

Sevatar " hey, you, eidi, pretty in pink+ , I used to know a gang back in Nostramo who'd like you nudge nudge"

His words not mine tongue.png great looking model though

Eidolon: "Oh, do you mean to say, 'wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more...?'" followed by 5x, S8, AP2 attacks at I7 and -1 to opponent WS.

And thank you. ;)

There is something disturbing about how the pink armor shows no weathering or chipping unlike the rubble he is standing on. Like it is blessed or something ...

What? Like maybe someone/thing else took out the dread and he's just striking a pose? Eidolon would never do that. You can check the archives, I'm sure he took it out all by himself. He said so. :)

My wife would like to share that your daughters have very discerning tastes (personally, I'd keep them clear of most things Slaaneshi otherwise mellow.png ). I have noted their recommendation that more pink = better. I'm sure they will be very pleased with the Stormeagle upon completion. I have some work done on the (very pink) interior maybe that's worth a pic?

BTW: I'm a bit shocked that Flint13 hasn't commented. It's really not her style to let a mix of 40K and feminine subject matter go w/o comment.

Flint? Are you feeling okay???

Pink and black are totally the best colors.

What feminine subject matter are we talking?

I think this is the first time, I've seen Eidolon with a head instead of a helm and liked it. Great job!

Pink and black are totally the best colors.

What feminine subject matter are we talking?

The general sentiment that pink marines (not necessarily black) may be preferential to women. And seems like your okay and maybe even better. happy.png

You think Eidolon is playing Skrillex through those speakers on his jetpack, and that's why he has that douchey haircut?

It's not merely a douchey haircut it's a perfectly douchey haircut.

Love it all but for the rim of the base... Splits my attention between the gold wings on his left Pauldron and the khaki base.

Feel a traditional black base might allow the focus to be maintained above the wreckage.

Also- if you have a 000 brush, incredibly thin paint and nerves of steel with no shaky hands- a Danzig skull on his shaved patch would totally bring the 90's chaos paint job full circle;)

Love it all but for the rim of the base... Splits my attention between the gold wings on his left Pauldron and the khaki base.

Feel a traditional black base might allow the focus to be maintained above the wreckage.

Hey LoJ, thanks for posting. smile.png

Did you think the same way about my Lev dread's base? Would that still be the case on the tabletop? Not all tables are created equal, i.e. colored the same way, but I thought this army was served better by a lighter/neutral color base rim.

Did you think the same way about my Lev dread's base? Would that still be the case on the tabletop? Not all tables are created equal, i.e. colored the same way, but I thought this army was served better by a lighter/neutral color base rim.

I think he's right. In this case, I'm pretty sure it's th econtrast between the rim and the wreck's colors that pull the eye towards the rim. On your dread there wasn't as much contrast between the base and the rim as there is here, which is why it's so much more glaring...

But this is, otherwise, an awesome model. As said before, I like the fact his armour is still so clean; shows just how one-sided the battle was! smile.png

I honestly dont recall the Levi's base so cant comment there- remember being amazed at how smooth the pink was across such large flat panels though:)

I feel that the amount of gold and the great job you've done of highlighting it- especially on the pistol and the wing edges is so similar in color value to the base that is simply distracts my eye.

I concur on the not all tables are equal and I would love to see that mini placed on the same table as anything I could put down on there:)

Archived