I am not talking about the battles. I meant the quicktravel established in season 7. Before you hd long ways and it just showed the g reat scale of the continent. In season 7 you walk out the door and are north of the wall. One step back hello kings landing.

So having longer travel times could add to th e scenario, making the sheer scale bigger ( okay we talk here of the galaxy)

We're going with what's established for this period in canon, though. There won't really be much zipping right across the Galaxy, because even then you need a friendlyish route. So when Hec tries to cross from Mycenae, a host of Lions on the Terran side have to fight tooth and nail so he doesn't translate straight into the enemy's guns and minefields.

I am a fan of stuff which grows better over time.

The insurrection should be like a good wine. So I vote for OPTION B. Give it a good amount of time but don't wait until it became vinegar. Drink it while it is fabulous but take the appropriate time to consume it.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

• 1 month later...

Simison?

Your latest timeline starts on the Day of Revelation, right? I assume that everything before this, is unchanged and still the same as before, correct?

I'm asking as I'm currently checking which Primarch was already found and which major events did occur prior to the DoR in order to keep the pre-Andezo history accurate as possible,

Do we have certain dates for the Rangdan Xenosides and the Quarith campaign? And are there more events to consider, which I'm missing?

Simison?

Your latest timeline starts on the Day of Revelation, right? I assume that everything before this, is unchanged and still the same as before, correct?

I'm asking as I'm currently checking which Primarch was already found and which major events did occur prior to the DoR in order to keep the pre-Andezo history accurate as possible,

Do we have certain dates for the Rangdan Xenosides and the Quarith campaign? And are there more events to consider, which I'm missing?

Correct. In addition to the other Xenocides, the fourth one takes place in the 950s. The Qarith Campaign replaces Ullanor, so it happens right at the turn of the millennium.