IA - Shepherds of Eden

bluntblade

@Mikhal: Thanks for the kind words! I'm just trying to clear my drawing "queue" at the moment.

@riphook: Aye, that is scarring. If you haven't guessed already, he's inspired by a certain Mad Max character...

@Sete: Shoot me a pm, give me a description of what you want, and we'll be in business!

Pssst, don't fall into Games Workshop's trap: the fan goes on the other side ;)

Just trust that he has one on the other arm :P

@Mikhal: Thanks for the kind words! I'm just trying to clear my drawing "queue" at the moment.

@riphook: Aye, that is scarring. If you haven't guessed already, he's inspired by a certain Mad Max character...

@Sete: Shoot me a pm, give me a description of what you want, and we'll be in business!

Pssst, don't fall into Games Workshop's trap: the fan goes on the other side ;)

Just trust that he has one on the other arm :P
You are awesome.

Pssst, don't fall into Games Workshop's trap: the fan goes on the other side :wink:

Just trust that he has one on the other arm :tongue.:

No, I mean that it protects the inside of the elbow, not the outside

Don't worry about it, it's far from important - it still looks really cool awesome!!! :)

Sure.

Most of the assault Terminators use hammers. At least in DoW. ^^

Other question.

As BL and GW started to depict all Primarchs with glowing eyes, shall we do the same? Wrong thread. ^^

Several Legions count Cthonians among their ranks, and some influence of that world persists even in those where Cthonians are no longer recruited. In the common imagination this is most commonly seen in the lean killers who augment the ranks of the Berserkers of Uran and certain Clans of Crimson Lions, but curiously enough, some of that heritage is most enthusiastically retained by the Shepherds of Eden. Aebathan - the clean killing of a rival gang leader in the tongue of Cthonia - has come to embody the victories they strive for, and whenever they make war, their leaders can be heard calling for the enemy to be "illuminated" in the name of the Emperor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking at the truescale Wardens of Light, I'm a little concerned about what helmets would give the Shepherds a knightly vibe without treading on the Wardens' toes.

This is solely conceptual, of course. Nix's helmet I envisage as the one for the burning knight on the Dark Souls 3 cover, albeit IN SPACE-ified. Maybe the WE t-visored one for other Shepherds (which is what I picture on Vyrn), and something like the great helms you see in GoT. At least the whole Indomitus thing settles the question of what helmets their Terminators would have.

As you don't intend to built an army, why not just. Coming up with one? Or use the templar helmet with the garland? I don't use them for any warden. I use grey knights and dark angel bits because they are the cheapest to get^^

And even if you use one of these, some helmet patterns are used by more legions. As long as youbdon't stsrt to paint the shepards gold with blue there is no probs

Archived