MKII Luna Wolves with some White Scars upgrade heads (think they look nice for LW standins). The FW decals are a pain to do...gallery_93011_12043_467400.jpg

My Mechanicum is split into two parts, the first comprises of Legio Mortis and it's support (including tanks, knights, secutarii and the ordinatus). The second part is a separate Forge Wold with the rest of the Mechanicum units (automata, thralls, myrmidons, vulturax, thallax, etc). The first is largely black and gold whilst the second is a mostly metallics (VMC Magnesium + Pale Burnt metal wiht some red trim).gallery_93011_12043_228019.jpeg

Solar Auxilia are lovely miniatures. I airbrushed a variety of shades of grey (3 not 50) from the Vallejo model air range, then I used a variety of Vallejo washes to distinguish the various parts of the armour from each other. Used European Earth for the hard plates, Blue Grey for the padded garments, dark grey for some of the details and oiled earth for the boots. I'm lazy so utilise the AK Interactive Diorama light earth with a dark grey wash for the base.

gallery_93011_12043_565678.jpg

Edited by Demonl

• 4 months later...

WIP Custodes Terminator. Trying out the Schminkle Bronze pigments, very shiny, probably more so in person than in the photos here.

gallery_93011_12043_60439.jpeggallery_93011_12043_414582.jpeg

Edited by Demonl

• 5 months later...

You know, most illustrations in codexes show images with titans towering over hordes of infantry, with the commanders standing out in the middle of the masses, and these images just seem impossible to reproduce due to the number and variety of models required. And then you go and post this picture. Hats off to you, Demonl.

Seeing that you own two warlords, and being a bit cheeky, may I suggest setting up a nice photo display? A bit more light in these pictures would bring them from awesome to cuss:yeah!