Invictarus Suzerains (5 Men) - 200pts

Land Raider Phobos - 225pts

Heavy Support

Vindicator - 120pts

Vindicator - 120pts

Lords of War

Roboute Guilliman - 400pts

Total = 2500pts

The general plan is pretty simple, roll forwards and blow stuff up. Etc etc...

Any thoughts are welcomed smile.png

Lovely to see Breachers in action ;)

Not a 30K expert but that many tanks should make a mark. Target saturation alone will put a lot of hurt on opponents.

Do you absolutely need all 18 power swords? Half and half would save 45pts.

I wouldn't bother with graviton in squads advancing or in transports due to heavy.

Lovely to see Breachers in action ;)

Not a 30K expert but that many tanks should make a mark. Target saturation alone will put a lot of hurt on opponents.

Do you absolutely need all 18 power swords? Half and half would save 45pts.

I wouldn't bother with graviton in squads advancing or in transports due to heavy.

Yup, true space roman here!

Yeah I know the breachers are expensive but to be honest I didn't know what else to spend it on.

Ah I didn't realise Grav guns were Heavy, in that case I'll stick with Melta.

I feel like any armoured breakthrough Ultramarines list should be led by Guilliman to give them all tank hunter.

Yeah I have an alternate version of this list with Suzies and Guilliman in a Phobos.

The command tank upgrade on the preds gives them Tank Hunters at least. And with as much anti-tank as I have I feel I can get away with it.

Ah I didn't notice the squadron, terrible idea that. Also not legal per the Rite requirements of filling all of your compulsory choices with Predators.

Bleh, I hate all the different wordings for alternative compulsory Troops...let me fiddle a bit then XD

Edit: Okay, I've changed the list round a bit so it's actually legal. I also realised the Delegatus and extra power sword Breachers weren't doing much, so there's the Master of Armour Sicaran instead.

Seems like a giant waste of a Spartan just to put some breachers in there.  Why not just take Suzerain?  You could fit them, FL, and apothecary in a regular Raider, and save some more points for more Predators.

I would actually further give your regular breacher squads flamers instead of meltas. I think you got armor covered with all the lascannons and autocannons, but can be overwhelmed by numbers.

Seems like a giant waste of a Spartan just to put some breachers in there. Why not just take Suzerain? You could fit them, FL, and apothecary in a regular Raider, and save some more points for more Predators.

I would actually further give your regular breacher squads flamers instead of meltas. I think you got armor covered with all the lascannons and autocannons, but can be overwhelmed by numbers.

I know, but I really want my power sword blob to work :( I need something halfway between a Spartan and a Raider XD

Edit: Okayyy, Take 3? I've gone for volkite and a few power swords in the normal Breacher squads. All the Raiders are Phobos now so Guilliman can give them all Tank Hunter. Speaking of which, him and Suzies have been switched in.

A few sprinkled in power swords actually make the Breachers kind of interesting (although one attack per guy kind of sucks). 240 points is not bad for that unit at all. I may have kept the flamers over volkite, but volkite works too. You could also dispense with the option to charge out of the Breacher Phobos and save some more points by running them as Proteus Raiders instead. Only thing is you can't fit Suzerain + Forge Lord + Apothecary + Guilliman in a Phobos.

A few sprinkled in power swords actually make the Breachers kind of interesting (although one attack per guy kind of sucks). 240 points is not bad for that unit at all. I may have kept the flamers over volkite, but volkite works too. You could also dispense with the option to charge out of the Breacher Phobos and save some more points by running them as Proteus Raiders instead. Only thing is you can't fit Suzerain + Forge Lord + Apothecary + Guilliman in a Phobos.

The Suzies (5) , Apothecary (1), Guilliman (2), and FL (1) should only take up 9 spaces right? So they can fit in the Phobos?

The volkite saves me some points, and I've never been a fan of the flamers.

Again, I went with all Phobos so Guilliman could give Tank Hunter to all of them, rather than just a couple of Proteus's (Proteii?).

Either way, I like this list a lot, thanks for the help mate. Your tactical expertise far surpasses mine :P

Tactical expertise not withstanding, I feel pretty dumb right now. In my mind I've been treating all Primarchs as extremely bulky, so their fat asses usually needed Spartans or Kharybdis in my book. Just bulky seems really small for the models being as tall as dreadnoughts, but alright. Thanks for making me check myself! :P

Tactical expertise not withstanding, I feel pretty dumb right now. In my mind I've been treating all Primarchs as extremely bulky, so their fat asses usually needed Spartans or Kharybdis in my book. Just bulky seems really small for the models being as tall as dreadnoughts, but alright. Thanks for making me check myself! :P

Don't worry, I thought Breachers were bulky for the longest time. :p

A few Primarchs are Very Bulky afaik.

Archived